Pending Asylum Case for over 4 years and waiting for Interview

Great news!! After all the stress and wait, it certainly must have felt like a huge relief. Can you let us know when the approval arrives, whether it shows up in usps informed delivery? Does it require your signature? Hope you get all docs soon!
It arrived 2 days later after uscis sent the email. And yes USPS is the informed delivery. They will make you sign once they give you the mail. So look out for them. And I got all my docs on the same day! They just attach it together.

It arrived 2 days later after uscis sent the email. And yes USPS is the informed delivery. They will make you sign once they give you the mail. So look out for them. And I got all my docs on the same day! They just attach it together.
like to bother u a bit, did you ever sign up for myuscis or egov

Case History
  • 07/18/2019
    sign_icon.png

Your application with USCIS is still pending.
  • 04/12/2019
    sign_icon.png

The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice in the mail.
am clutching at straws , do you think this shows any action whatsoever on my case

Case History
  • 07/18/2019
    sign_icon.png

• 04/12/2019
    sign_icon.png

The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice in the mail.
am clutching at straws , do you think this shows any action whatsoever on my case
they will be scheduling an interview for you soon. Congrats

Case History
  • 07/18/2019
    sign_icon.png

• 04/12/2019
    sign_icon.png

this doesn't mean anything to me.
Call the asylum office and ask for an interview. They schedule interviews pretty quickly these days but you have to prompt them

this doesn't mean anything to me.
Call the asylum office and ask for an interview. They schedule interviews pretty quickly these days but you have to prompt them
It does mean something. Some people have waited for 5 to 8years to see this on their application. But like she said call them as soon as possible and let them know so that they can pull out you application to schedule you an appointment.

Hey! I did have interview in 2020. I applied in 2016 too but I believe they are scheduling interviews for people who have applied in 2015/2016/2017 currently. Please call the assylum office and ask for information or email them!
I will call/email them.
Thank you for your advice!

so I called the houston office , call was picked and very polite, no more waiting list but you can write to expedite your interview by sending an email detailing reason and proof.
is email a good way to do or mail to the office is good