Pending Asylum Case for over 4 years and waiting for Interview

april 2017 texas[/QUOTE
Does Texas have may asylum applicants. If not they might schedule an interview for you next year. Do some research on that. So here in San Francisco, they are interviewing the ones who applied back in 2016.

based on 2018 reports which seems to be the last available one, Texas has about 9% of cases and about 8 other offices with much larger numbers, difficult to understand why the center is not as timely, i hear 4 new offices are being planned to open , maybe that helps as we round up 2020. God help us.

Same year. But what really helped us is reaching out to the lawyer and gave him an evidence to fasten our case. So please don’t wait find something to show your lawyer so that they can reach out to them. I swear to got they replied in a day. You have to keep in mind that SF office don’t really have many asylum applicants and also you can even reach out to them.
Did you lawyer recently contact the asylum office and ask them to schedule and interview? I want to ask my lawyer to the same thing.
Did the office give you a couple of options for the appointment date or they just gave you a date?

Same year. But what really helped us is reaching out to the lawyer and gave him an evidence to fasten our case. So please don’t wait find something to show your lawyer so that they can reach out to them. I swear to got they replied in a day. You have to keep in mind that SF office don’t really have many asylum applicants and also you can even reach out to them.
so how is your process right now?
i have no more evidence to show to my lawyer or USCIS, since i leave the country i have no acess to any new updates except from the media.

i have no more evidence to show to my lawyer or USCIS, since i leave the country i have no acess to any new updates except from the media.
well we
based on 2018 reports which seems to be the last available one, Texas has about 9% of cases and about 8 other offices with much larger numbers, difficult to understand why the center is not as timely, i hear 4 new offices are being planned to open , maybe that helps as we round up 2020. God help us.
Email them! And if not ask your lawyer to set you up and interview to the another state that is nearby. Make sure you call them but emailing is much better. Their offices is not as busy due to COVID.

Did you lawyer recently contact the asylum office and ask them to schedule and interview? I want to ask my lawyer to the same thing.
Did the office give you a couple of options for the appointment date or they just gave you a date?
He just sent my info and they replied will set up an interviews as soon we can. He didn’t really write set up an interview. You also reach out to them if your lawyer doesn’t want to. Attach a file that can help you expedite your case and send it to them. Where is you asylum office?

He just sent my info and they replied will set up an interviews as soon we can. He didn’t really write set up an interview. You also reach out to them if your lawyer doesn’t want to. Attach a file that can help you expedite your case and send it to them. Where is you asylum office?
My office is Chicago and live in the city. My lawyer said that I should wait until the election and then she will contact the asylum office to schedule an interview. My biometric appointment is next week. I've also heard that they are not that busy these days and manually schedule interviews

What kind of file did you attach to expedite the interview? Should I make some sort of excuse that my case is urgent?

My office is Chicago and live in the city. My lawyer said that I should wait until the election and then she will contact the asylum office to schedule an interview. My biometric appointment is next week. I've also heard that they are not that busy these days and manually schedule interviews

What kind of file did you attach to expedite the interview? Should I make some sort of excuse that my case is urgent?
they are not busy and also have more officers. I think COVID has brought them to pay attention to everyone’s case. Do you have any sever health iss that worth helping you get an ASAP interview?

I just had my interview and decision is pending. After 4 years man!

they are not busy and also have more officers. I think COVID has brought them to pay attention to everyone’s case. Do you have any sever health iss that worth helping you get an ASAP interview?
I have no health issues. The country conditions become worse every day and I can cite that as an expediting reason. Thanks

so I called the houston office , call was picked and very polite, no more waiting list but you can write to expedite your interview by sending an email detailing reason and proof.

so I called the houston office , call was picked and very polite, no more waiting list but you can write to expedite your interview by sending an email detailing reason and proof.
Expedite if you have to. Update us tho! I would like to know the expedite process I also my did. When did you apply?

Thank you for the update Becky007.

My case is at the Chicago office. It's pending since Feb 2015. Last week I sent them a letter to expedite and enclosed my mother's medical report. She had heart surgery 2 months ago. I really wish I'll get scheduled for an interview. Good luck to all!

Thank you for the update Becky007.

My case is at the Chicago office. It's pending since Feb 2015. Last week I sent them a letter to expedite and enclosed my mother's medical report. She had heart surgery 2 months ago. I really wish I'll get scheduled for an interview. Good luck to all!
60 days after and despite such a compelling reason ?