Pending Asylees Affected by 25th Aug 2020 DHS Rule

Got my service request number but live agent asked me to wait for 8 business days for them to respond. No need to email them as per her chat. Pl advise.

Any one who got EAD for the application sent second time with asap membership attached?
First application denied due to 365 days rule.

I am kind of confused here since on USCIS website it says your initial (first) ead applications based on pending asylum should be replied in 30 days.
That means second applications need to wait 365 days?

Any one who got EAD for the application sent second time with asap membership attached?
First application denied due to 365 days rule.

I am kind of confused here since on USCIS website it says your initial (first) ead applications based on pending asylum should be replied in 30 days.
That means second applications need to wait 365 days?

For the 2nd application (its renewal), you don't have to wait until the last day of expiry of your EAD

You can actually apply for renewal of your EAD once you have 6 months left before expiry,

The 365 days rule is for 1st time applicants who do not have ASAP or casa-de-maryland membership

This is the reply received from texas service centre today.

"We researched your case and found that it is currently being reviewed by an officer. We will mail you a written notice when we make a decision on your application."

When do I get the decision?

6 Jan - Submitted my first EAD card with ASAP
22 Jan - Received my application
25 Jan - Accepted my application & processing
11 Feb - EAD approved
15 Feb - Card was produced
22 Feb - Received SSN
24 Feb - Received EAD

My SSN came first before EAD so guys everything is not follow accordingly

Thank you @Abhatti @LandOfTheFree for being such an awesome human being!

Do you know about any other way I could check cause I can't find anything or what other people say on how they found out before receiving the mail?
Did you receive your decision?
Did you try to call after 8pm, you can hear clock status there?

I spoke to live agent today and he said based on case receipt date my application is not under Rosario class action. It is as per processing time mentioned on website.

It might take 6 months from date of receipt

Here is my time line i got my card after doing exactly what @Abhatti advised ,after being stuck for over 40 days and that got things moving .. thanks all

February 24, 2021 Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office
February 25, 2021 The Post Office picked up mail containing your new card.
February 24, 2021 We produced your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
February 22, 2021 We are producing your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
January 9, 2021 We received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and mailed you a receipt notice.