Pending Asylees Affected by 25th Aug 2020 DHS Rule

They are illegal and they pay taxes? How is that possible? :) Crazy things... :)

States are sometimes countries within a country with their own laws to cover their interest

The reason why some states allow illegals to work, because illegals won't go anywhere and if they are not brought into circle, the government will loose money anyway because they work on cash (The employers save money here by paying them nearly half)

So illegals are allowed to get their ITIN (Individual Tac Identification Number) and they keep paying their taxes

States like Maryland and Virginia issue them a driving license as well if they have paid their taxes for at least 1 year

February 8, 2021 Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office
February 9, 2021 The Post Office picked up mail containing your new card.
February 8, 2021 We produced your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
February 4, 2021 We are producing your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
January 5, 2021 We received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and mailed you a receipt notice.

didn't receive my SSN yet though

February 8, 2021 We produced your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
February 4, 2021 We are producing your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
January 5, 2021 We received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and mailed you a receipt notice.

I read probably here earlier, someone received SSN along with EAD together,

but in my case, i received 25 days later

I received SSN in 5 days after EAD

February 12, 2021 Card Was Produced
February 10, 2021 We are producing your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
January 12, 2021 We received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and mailed you a receipt notice.

but still my card is not mailed to me.do you think i should contact uscis or i should wait

they usually sent you after your card was produced.

February 12, 2021 Card Was Produced
February 10, 2021 We are producing your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
January 12, 2021 We received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and mailed you a receipt notice.

but still my card is not mailed to me.do you think i should contact uscis or i should wait

they usually sent you after your card was produced.
What part of the USA you are in? Were you affected by snow storms? If yes, then you can wait, if not, then contact them, of course.

What part of the USA you are in? Were you affected by snow storms? If yes, then you can wait, if not, then contact them, of course.

After card was produced, you will shortly see further 2 updates

. The Post Office picked up mail containing your new card
. Card was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

After card was produced, you will shortly see further 2 updates

. The Post Office picked up mail containing your new card
. Card was Delivered To Me By The Post Office
The problem is Texas electricity cut off. It might be delay until further notice. :(

Hi, I resubmitted the ead application with asap membership attached after it got denied for the first time. Got the receipt received date as December 25, 2020. Still waiting for the update from USCIS. I already finished 150 days as of September 27th 2020 and going to be 1 year in 2 months.

Hi, I resubmitted the ead application with asap membership attached after it got denied for the first time. Got the receipt received date as December 25, 2020. Still waiting for the update from USCIS. I already finished 150 days as of September 27th 2020 and going to be 1 year in 2 months.

Contact "emma" the chatbot on USCIS website, and connect to a live agent, explain the situation and get a service ticket number

Forward that ticket number to tsc.classaction@uscis.dhs.gov and copy to asylumEAD@nwirp.org , explain them that you are ASAP member and supposed to receive your EAD within 30 days

I spoke to the live agent over the chat and they said its under process. No other information from them.

They are supposed to assign you a service ticket number "if" your application is undecided for more than 25 days "after" receipt date

You need to tell the live agent that you are ASAP member

Did you get the notice of acceptance for the ead?