• No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All,

What happened folks, all are silent.
Can one of you start a draft letter for senator so that we can modify
accordingly.

Cheerup!!! This is not the end of world.!!!!

-sacbee

tanveer666 said:
Guys

Should we followup on both the senators and congressmen at the same time or we should write letter to one and wait for his response and the proceed to next congressman .

I am willing to provide all the information for privacy act and FOA act

I am in a great mess for last six months i have been telling PBEC that my case had been submitted as RIR while they are reating my case TR . My attroney and employer has written many but letters via email , fax and mail but its has been useless

Today I have submitted my case to one of the congressman OF NY state . The lady told me she will get reply soon . My question to u guys is should I follow up with other congressman and senators or should I wait for the response from this congressman's office response

PLease Help

PLaese also update my detail in the excel tracker

NY EB3 RIR
PD 06/26/2002

45 DAYS LETTER RECEIVED 10/20/2005

45 DAYS LETTER REPLIED 11/05/2005

PROCESSING TYPE: MISTYPE AS TR INSTEAD OF RIR SENT MANEY LETTERS SINCE JANURARY 2006 BUT THIS TYPO HAS NOT BEEN FIXED YET

PLAESE HELP

TANVEER

718-312-2777

phone number?

Which number did you call?

So_Pissed_Off said:
And asked about the possible neglection of 2001/earlyl 2002 cases. The lady replied that a lot of those cases didn't get to PBEC until Oct 2004 and they're trying to abide by the FIFO rule as best as they can. Sounds like the stuff we've been told over and over, but bottom line is we're still waiting for the damn LC.

Letter to Senators (Word Template)

Yeah, this not the end of the world, but it seems that the ship has sunken.
Where is everyone???? I guess everyone expected Rajiv would adjudicate their cases and since nothing like that happened...Oh boy...never mind.

I am uploading the sample Letter, if anyone is still alive can download and send it to their Gods (Senators), so you may hope to wake up and see that you have approved LC :)

Fourth Option is go back to your native country!!!

Good Luck to all,

sacbee said:
All,

What happened folks, all are silent.
Can one of you start a draft letter for senator so that we can modify
accordingly.

Cheerup!!! This is not the end of world.!!!!

-sacbee

TOO many inquiries can back fire

Guys,

Don't mean to scare you guys. I was told by a very reliable source that too many inquiries into your files can back fire. Since the person in charge of your file has been summoned for status frequently, he/she can punish you by delaying processing your case. Look at my case. I have Senator Specter, Senator Lautenberg, U.S. Congressman Scott Garrett, and NJ Governor Jon Corzine look into my case. Guess what until today I still have not heard a thing.

My point is that no one is checking the certification officer's work as to whether he/she is following FIFO or have preference in approving certain cases or priority dates or even states. This is the scariest part of all. Everything is in the dark. Anyway, I did get some feedbacks from the Senators , U.S. Congressmand and Governor Corzine. Nothing positive except just standard letter.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status??????????????????? :mad:

aycy said:
Guys,

Don't mean to scare you guys. I was told by a very reliable source that too many inquiries into your files can back fire. Since the person in charge of your file has been summoned for status frequently, he/she can punish you by delaying processing your case. Look at my case. I have Senator Specter, Senator Lautenberg, U.S. Congressman Scott Garrett, and NJ Governor Jon Corzine look into my case. Guess what until today I still have not heard a thing.

My point is that no one is checking the certification officer's work as to whether he/she is following FIFO or have preference in approving certain cases or priority dates or even states. This is the scariest part of all. Everything is in the dark. Anyway, I did get some feedbacks from the Senators , U.S. Congressmand and Governor Corzine. Nothing positive except just standard letter.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status??????????????????? :mad:
aycy, No ofense

but what is the guarantee that whatever the reliable source told you was not an attempt to scare you...???

It is true that the certifying officer has all the power in this world and no one can ask him what is going on or order him how things should be run...

I have been telling from day one that the retrogession and the BEC delays are deliberate attempts by DOL to keep up us waiting so we(300,000 old applicants) do not attempt to steal or take jobs away from permanent residents or citizens, which in turn would keep the un-employment rate in control, and in turn make everyone look good in the eyes of general public.

Bottom line...not even GOD can save us from this BEC wrath....

What a losser. Maybe "your God" will not save you.. but our Almighty God will save us.. just trust and believe him. Have more faith to God Jesus!

whereismy_gc said:
aycy, No ofense

but what is the guarantee that whatever the reliable source told you was not an attempt to scare you...???

It is true that the certifying officer has all the power in this world and no one can ask him what is going on or order him how things should be run...

I have been telling from day one that the retrogession and the BEC delays are deliberate attempts by DOL to keep up us waiting so we(300,000 old applicants) do not attempt to steal or take jobs away from permanent residents or citizens, which in turn would keep the un-employment rate in control, and in turn make everyone look good in the eyes of general public.

Bottom line...not even GOD can save us from this BEC wrath....

Count me in,
Here is my update

Case: P-04264-XXXXX
PD: 3/26/2002
RD: 11/28/2003
BEC Date: 09/20/2004
45 Day Letter replied: Feb 2005
RIR
EB3
State: VA

update

Hi,