• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every one Please update the file tonight

va_aug_2002 said:
yours_sincerely , I think you didn't use the latest excel as my entry is missing in your excel file!!!

Hi va_aug_2002

Why don't you update yours and yours sincerly as well and upload the correct file again

Everyone Please update the Excel file by tonight so that sacbee can send the Final file to Rajiv office before conference call. This file will give Rajiv an idea on how many of us want to partcipate in this effort

Sacbee

Please send the final file one more time

Thanks

Update xls file with my information

I have updated the xls file with my information. Per previous posts, I have added yours_sincerely's info also.

Hi GCby2020 & Rag1

Please save the file to your PC and update and Upload the Newfile with your post again

I don't see your names in the last updated file

Added my info....

saknia said:
Hi GCby2020 & Rag1

Please save the file to your PC and update and Upload the Newfile with your post again

I don't see your names in the last updated file

Conference call: STATUS

All,

Thank you all for attending the conf call.
Please come up with your findings of conf call so that we can act accordingly.

Moderators
(ladude10, sacbee,saknia, whereismy_gc)

sacbee said:
All,

Thank you all for attending the conf call.
Please come up with your findings of conf call so that we can act accordingly.

Moderators
(ladude10, sacbee,saknia, whereismy_gc)

Guys, is it possible to post the meeting minutes
Thanks,
:)

Conference Call details

Rajiv has suggeted the following three options to be pursued simulataneously
1) Write letters to Senators/ Congressmen as well as to Assistant Secratory ETA Emily DeRocco individually as well as send these letters to Rajiv and he will send a letter collectively on our behalf to DeRocco

Conferenc Call with Rajiv

Rajiv has suggeted the following three options to be pursued simulataneously
1) Write letters to Senators/ Congressmen as well as to Assistant Secratory ETA Emily DeRocco individually as well as send these letters to Rajiv and he will send a letter collectively on our behalf to DeRocco.

We need to suggest points to include in the letter to Rajiv and Rajiv will give us a format to use.

We can find elected officials in our zip at the following
http://capwiz.com/aila2/dbq/officials/

2)
Rajiv can help file a request under Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to the department of labor to discolose information.

http://www.dol.gov/dol/foia/main.htm

3)
Rajiv can file a request to disclose information under the Privacy Act, in order to do so, we will need information on individual cases.

Rajiv is willing to do all this at no charge to us.