PBEC:Cases from 2001 and early 2002 that are stuck

How many of you are Interested in Paying to check the Status thro Rajiv

• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
printing error, ladude10 will represent us in the forum.
-sacbee

saknia said:
Discussion between Volunteers - Sacbee, Saknia & Ladude

All Memebers

We all had a conference call between us today in preparation for Rajiv's conference call on Friday (9th June 2006)

1) Sacbee has been in contact with Rajiv office and trying to organize a Conference call with Rajiv. Rajiv office has agreed on Conference call for Friday 9th June 2006 3.00 Pm EST. This could be a moderated call (First half between Volunteers and Rajiv followed by a General Question and answer session). This is required to focus on points we have in an orderly fashion and to avoid confusion and make Rajiv’s Job easy. Exact modalities will be worked by sacbee and will be notified to all by tomorrow

2) The following will be our agenda with Rajiv during the Conference call

a)The Main question will be – Why such a Jump to Oct & Nov 2002 when they have cases from 2001 and how to make sure all left out cases are processed in an orderly fashion from now on.
b)We need Rajiv to make sure that based on the proposed action taken by him we will make PBEC to start the approval process for the Struck cases immediately – that is cases of 2001 & 2002. We are not interested in hearing the general answers again – Like all cases will be completed by Sep 2007 etc

c)We might require all RIR cases as well non-RIR cases to be handled simultaneously. But at the same time RIR cases might take preference due to lesser amount of work involved. We also believe that this effort will clear cases which otherwise does not have any issues (Cases that will not trigger an Notice of Rejection otherwise)
d)We need a complete list of all cases pending. Since most of members here might prefer to not to disclose the information to public (including to the Volunteers for this effort) it is decided to request Rajiv office to organize collection of information directly. Members to call Rajiv office and give information. The Excel list we have is still needed to get the list of guys interested with their screen names.
e)We need lot of cases from 2001 and early 2002 to make our points stronger and argue better when we say that PBEC has left out cases in a random process
f)We will ask Rajiv how much of an effort this will take and what is the best way to get the Results. Rajiv office being experts in this the Strategy part will be best left to them.

g)What is Rajiv’s fees will be discussed. It is expected that an amount around $100- $150 might be needed to be mailed by each Members directly to Rajiv. This will be discussed with him in the call and worked out as well and informed to all later.

h)Rajiv might need some kind of consent from each of us. We feel that this normal and will not affect any way our other Attorney’s who are handling the cases. We will ask Rajiv on this and clarify further

3) Sacbee had an initial discussion with Immigration Voice volunteer on this subject and at this point they don’t seem to have any known solution for this specific issue. It is decided further that LADUDE will hold further discussion with them and post his finding here later

4) We need to compile a list of Questions and send to Rajiv’s office by Thursday Evening. So if any one has any further points please post by afternoon o that we can conclude on that. Sacbee will compile final list and sent to Rajiv office by Thursday evening.

Members please go through the above and post your Questions, Concerns and Suggestions if any

Thanks for all your support and participation

Buddies,

We ( saknia,ladude10,sacbee) spending lot of time for this conference call (Subject: PBEC 2001 & 2002 missed cases). Can't you spend 5 minutes to update XLS sheet. This will going to help us during discussion. Please hurry up and update the XLS sheet. It looks to me more than 50 members participated in the polling!!!

We have also got the agenda for talking to 1V.org folks in the background.

-sacbee

Karioka said:
Follows info attached.
Good luck to us all.

sacbee said:
Buddies,

We ( saknia,ladude10,sacbee) spending lot of time for this conference call (Subject: PBEC 2001 & 2002 missed cases). Can't you spend 5 minutes to update XLS sheet. This will going to help us during discussion. Please hurry up and update the XLS sheet. It looks to me more than 50 members participated in the polling!!!

We have also got the agenda for talking to 1V.org folks in the background.

-sacbee
i also participated in the polls. but my case and many from my company are in dallas with pd 2001/early2002. i guess we are collecting only info for PBEC cases at this point of time.

csrini,

That is correct. Only PBEC . Depending on tomorrow's discussion outcome, we will surely extend our support to you if you open separate thread like this.

-sacbee

csrini1 said:
i also participated in the polls. but my case and many from my company are in dallas with pd 2001/early2002. i guess we are collecting only info for PBEC cases at this point of time.

Last time in the conference call I had repetedly raised that point of skipped application and here was what Rajiv had to say, Since he is not our attorney he cannot ask even the general question of why some applications are being skipped (also none of his applications have been skipped). He does not have a locus standi.
Maybe giving a written consent would change that. Please do post the phone number and the pass code.

Thanks,
Akela

Added about 25 more to excel

Guys,

I have added 25 more people on top of what we had since ladude updated it last. Not sure how this will help Rajiv, but I just thought i might as well do it..what the heck. The data is partial since not everyone has all the required info on their signatures.

PS: I do not want to assume any responsibilty for correctness of that data :)

Where is everyone?? Go ahead and at least update the xl sheet, it wouldn't take 2 minutes of your time.

whereismy_gc said:
Guys,

I have added 25 more people on top of what we had since ladude updated it last. Not sure how this will help Rajiv, but I just thought i might as well do it..what the heck. The data is partial since not everyone has all the required info on their signatures.

PS: I do not want to assume any responsibilty for correctness of that data :)

Where is everyone?? Go ahead and at least update the xl sheet, it wouldn't take 2 minutes of your time.

Hi Whereismygc

Yesterday we were expecting you. You have any inputs for tommrow's call. Talk to Sacbee and through him you can reach me

Thank you so much for that Number which we used

16th November 2005 until 22nd November 2007
operations
Host/Administrator Join Date: May 2002

Conference call with Rajiv on Friday, June 9, 3 PM, EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rajiv is hosting a conference call on Friday, June 9 @ 3:00 pm EST. The topic is "Labor Certification Backlogs in Pennsylvania".

Dial-in Number: 1-641-696-6699 (Iowa)

Participant Access Code: 212100

Thanks
Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna, P.C.

saknia said:
16th November 2005 until 22nd November 2007
operations
Host/Administrator Join Date: May 2002

Conference call with Rajiv on Friday, June 9, 3 PM, EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rajiv is hosting a conference call on Friday, June 9 @ 3:00 pm EST. The topic is "Labor Certification Backlogs in Pennsylvania".

Dial-in Number: 1-641-696-6699 (Iowa)

Participant Access Code: 212100

Thanks
Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna, P.C.

Don’t you think it should be Philadelphia instead of Pennsylvania?