i am also waiting since 4 years and count me

NJ/AUG-12-2002/never went to DOL/RIR , EB3
45 day letter recvd SEP 2005, but the date on the letter is aug 28 2005
45 day letter replied SEP 2005
P-05131-061XX

Count me in.

I am also waiting:

CA - PD Aug 2002 - RIR - EB2.
45 day letter was received and replied in March 2005.
case number: P-04310-xxxxx

I am willing to pay Rajiv for help.

Count me in too

My details are:

PD : 09/12/2002
RD : 04/29/2004
45 Day Letter Received : 2/14/2005
45 Day Letter Replied : 2/15/2005
State: VA

saknia said:
H Guys

This the New Thread to strategize action for people who's cases are left over in PBEC - Cases before Aug 2002

Keep ALL of upto 2002. Technically speaking due date sept'2007 to clear up backlog does not makes sense for people who are in Queue for around 4 yrs just for a labor clearance.

csrini1 said:
my 2 cents, don't limit this to just pbec, my case and lot of collegues cases from 2001 and early 2002 are in DBEC, where as i see cases from 2004 and 2005 being approved...

We feel for you (DBEC ppl ).
but just to make it clear Our plan is to remain focus only for PBEC and 2001-2002 cases. If we include everybody (DBEC and 2003/2004 cases) then we will end up in general answers (For e.g all cases will be cleared on 2007 bla bla…)
This effort is more for ALL 2001-2002 PBEC stuck cases.
I suggest please open another thread (specific to DBEC because it is different center/different management, they might have different issues).

Ladude

gchelpme said:
Keep ALL of upto 2002. Technically speaking due date sept'2007 to clear up backlog does not makes sense for people who are in Queue for around 4 yrs just for a labor clearance.

Yes it is for all 2001-2002 PEBC Cases.

ladude10 said:
Yes it is for all 2001-2002 PEBC Cases.
Ladude10,

I just sent you a PM, sorry I got stuck with some personnel emergencies.

Anyways guys, besides talking to Rajiv and IV, what are our other options. I was wondering if could stage some kind of a protest, just as how the illegals did to get some attention. I know and heard that IV organized some recently in Chicago or DC, but not sure how much successful it was.

Again, it's a question of logistics, we are all scattered all over the place, but I believe we could have a majority from CA (SF BayArea and Parts of LA). Do you guys think we all should get on the streets with our spouses and do some kind of silent protests, just to express our discomfort with this whole processes????

Let me know and we can discuss this further.

I know this is insance but if we have to do, we have to do..nothing comes free. If the great leaders of the past did why can't we.

whereismy_gc said:
Ladude10,

I just sent you a PM, sorry I got stuck with some personnel emergencies.

Anyways guys, besides talking to Rajiv and IV, what are our other options. I was wondering if could stage some kind of a protest, just as how the illegals did to get some attention. I know and heard that IV organized some recently in Chicago or DC, but not sure how much successful it was.

Again, it's a question of logistics, we are all scattered all over the place, but I believe we could have a majority from CA (SF BayArea and Parts of LA). Do you guys think we all should get on the streets with our spouses and do some kind of silent protests, just to express our discomfort with this whole processes????

Let me know and we can discuss this further.

I know this is insance but if we have to do, we have to do..nothing comes free. If the great leaders of the past did why can't we.

Hi Whereismygc

I agree that some kind of protest will bring more attention and action

Unfortunately this group of people struck is only from PBEC at this moment and that too very small in number.Also because they might be scattered it will be very difficult to organize this

I'm in

Hey brothers & sisters, count me in - I voted "Yes" on the poll.
Good luck to everyone!

All,

I got confirmation from Rajiv's office that conference call is on Friday 3:00 PM EST(06/09/06). Conf info will be followed soon. This is to discuss only PBEC struck cases ( PD 2001 and 2002).

Ladude10 and saknia: I will contact you soon to prepare for the conf call.

-sacbee

sacbee said:
All,

Contacted Rajiv office. His staff will get back to me regarding the conf call and also they may post in the forum.

We need to collect the points for the discussion. I also had a discussion with ladude1 regarding this. Please bring the general points for discussion ( Only PD 2001 and 2002 missed cases).

Thanks,
Sacbee

Next Step for 2001-2002 PBEC skipped cases

Here are some of the points, I have recapped to talk to Rajeev, please let me know if you want to add/change anything to it

Current PBEC Labor processing pattern:
Every month Philadelphia center is moving forward by approving many Labor applications but at the same time skipping some of them (approximate ratio here is 50/50).
Currently PBEC is processing applications with PD around 2002 November/December but many 2001 and early 2002 cases are still pending.
One thing we observed with the approval pattern is that once PBEC moves forward with one particular month they hardly go back to the processing of previous month’s cases.
For e.g. currently they are processing NOV/DEC 2002 cases but there is no or rare activity on 2001 or early 2002 cases.

Communication Issue with PBEC:
Many 2001/2002 people want to know reason behind their skipped cases. Many people tried to initiate inquiry either through their lawyers/HR or directly by themselves but there is no proper reply from PBEC. That adds more confusion.

There are few speculations floating around why some of the applications are skipped
a) PBEC has contractors to work on these cases and they are supposed to finish certain number of cases within certain amount of time. So they just pick up easy cases.
But this is not true because many people with same background and same company as to ones who got approvals are still waiting.
b) Another speculation is that there will be second sweep and remaining skipped cases will get processed during that. But still there is no indication of that.

Again all these answers are based on the individual opinions.

Is there something we can do?

Many applicants whose cases are skipped would like to know if there is any complication in their cases (which many believe is NOT) and if there is any, then at least PBEC should inform them those reasons so that they can provide extra documentation if needed. Many believe that it is just randomness, which is not fare. Whole meaning of “Priority Date” is to priorities depending on date but it doesn’t look like PBEC working that way.

Our Expectations

What we collectively expect from PBEC is not an answer or excuses (which we all know in general) but some actions on all these pending cases from year 2001 and 2002 before moving forward.

So plan is, next couple of days we will collect more points and then sacbee will forward those points to Rajiv. And depending on his response we will take next step (either direct all to Rajiv or if he need anything from us etc)
So please feel free to give your input if anything is missing.

What about non-rir from 2001?

Will non-rir cases be equired about as well? We have not seen any non-rir processing at all!!! No recruitment letters, no nothing... My appl. was filed non-rir in aug/2001. :mad:

Or is this a RIR only effort?

ladude10 said:
Here are some of the points, I have recapped to talk to Rajeev, please let me know if you want to add/change anything to it

Current PBEC Labor processing pattern:
Every month Philadelphia center is moving forward by approving many Labor applications but at the same time skipping some of them (approximate ratio here is 50/50).
Currently PBEC is processing applications with PD around 2002 November/December but many 2001 and early 2002 cases are still pending.
One thing we observed with the approval pattern is that once PBEC moves forward with one particular month they hardly go back to the processing of previous month’s cases.
For e.g. currently they are processing NOV/DEC 2002 cases but there is no or rare activity on 2001 or early 2002 cases.

Communication Issue with PBEC:
Many 2001/2002 people want to know reason behind their skipped cases. Many people tried to initiate inquiry either through their lawyers/HR or directly by themselves but there is no proper reply from PBEC. That adds more confusion.

There are few speculations floating around why some of the applications are skipped
a) PBEC has contractors to work on these cases and they are supposed to finish certain number of cases within certain amount of time. So they just pick up easy cases.
But this is not true because many people with same background and same company as to ones who got approvals are still waiting.
b) Another speculation is that there will be second sweep and remaining skipped cases will get processed during that. But still there is no indication of that.

Again all these answers are based on the individual opinions.

Is there something we can do?

Many applicants whose cases are skipped would like to know if there is any complication in their cases (which many believe is NOT) and if there is any, then at least PBEC should inform them those reasons so that they can provide extra documentation if needed. Many believe that it is just randomness, which is not fare. Whole meaning of “Priority Date” is to priorities depending on date but it doesn’t look like PBEC working that way.

Our Expectations

What we collectively expect from PBEC is not an answer or excuses (which we all know in general) but some actions on all these pending cases from year 2001 and 2002 before moving forward.

So plan is, next couple of days we will collect more points and then sacbee will forward those points to Rajiv. And depending on his response we will take next step (either direct all to Rajiv or if he need anything from us etc)
So please feel free to give your input if anything is missing.

PBEC PD 2001 & 2002 skipped buddies,

Please update this xls sheet to get more info. I have already updated . This info will be more helpful to all of us .

-sacbee

sacbee said:
All,

I got confirmation from Rajiv's office that conference call is on Friday 3:00 PM EST(06/09/06). Conf info will be followed soon. This is to discuss only PBEC struck cases ( PD 2001 and 2002).

Ladude10 and saknia: I will contact you soon to prepare for the conf call.

-sacbee