Parents got 3 months of visa with "No eos"

b2visitor

My parents came to the US on April 30th, 2011. They got only 3 months on I-94 with "NO EOS..". They are not frequent visitors so, We applied for Extension on June 24th, 2011 just hoping that they will re-evaluate my parents visits.

Now, if we don't receive the decision about extension of stay before their I-94 expires(which is July 29th 2011), Should we wait for the decision or should we go back to India before the current I-94 expires.

Please Advise.

I don't think extension will be granted with the '"No EOS" endorsement on their I-94. What questions were they asked at the port of entry? When did they visit US previously and whether they applied and got extension at that time?

You do realize that you posted this question in a category called "Living in the USA On B status..."

A good example of, "You give an inch, they take a yard". There was a reason your parents were given a limited duration I-94 with an "No EOS" annotation. The officer suspected their intentions. He/she could have easily denied them entry and put them on the next plane back. They got lucky and were granted entry, even if limited. You should have never applied for their EOS. Water under the bridge now. I would be very surprised if their EOS is granted. Having said that, stranger things have happened. Best of luck and keep us posted.

My parents came to the US on April 30th, 2011. They got only 3 months on I-94 with "NO EOS..". They are not frequent visitors so, We applied for Extension on June 24th, 2011 just hoping that they will re-evaluate my parents visits.

Now, if we don't receive the decision about extension of stay before their I-94 expires(which is July 29th 2011), Should we wait for the decision or should we go back to India before the current I-94 expires.

Please Advise.

I suggest you should return for the time being as it won't be process on the expiration date that you mention. I also suggest that you consult someone that Is capable of processing visas. My friend from Australia had a same problem before for her australia visa application but was resolve in the fastest time possible through the help of these professionals. You can also ask the embassy if it will be processed until it was expired and be sure to get answer to them. not roughly estimation. hope that help.