Packet3-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate tracker

their Pkt3\'s were generated prior to Dec 31st.

That is why they are sending their pkt3s directly to consulate. Alll cases generated after Jan 2002 have to follow the St louis process. Hope this helps

Bladerunner - please dont get confused. - This is go_on

Bladerunner,
Please don\'t get confused. I have sent my P3 to St Louis only.
CP Tracker is designed as per old process and there is no column to show when you mail your P3 to St Louis. That\'s why I have used the column "P3 sent to consulate".
I have requested the CPTracker guys to update the site as per new process. They told me that they will update the site but without any time frame.

Need clarification regarding pk3

Hi gurus,

Do we have to submit copies of all documents along with forms in packet 3 or just fill the forms and send.

Thanks

Guys , great news !

My case moved to consulate, my attorney received a letter today about my file being moved to consulate.

We will have to wait for consulate to shedule an interview ?

My attorney is going to findout more, will post the latest info.

kms

Does anybody know when Consulates will start posting new interview dates

Is it done on the 20th of every month...

Guys need help

I do not have birth certificate, just affidavit from my parents is enough ?

What else do I need ?

any input is really appreciated.
kms

birth cert

See Chennai embassy website for details- it is under FAQs- website address is www.sphynx.com/madras ( I think). I had the same problem- I got an affadavit from both my parents and from my uncle who was present at birth. Also I got a letter from the corporation/municipality stating that my birth was not registered. Hope this helps

congrats kms,my packet-3 got created today

You just need affidavits,but you need two affidavits..

I feel that every monday NVC creates PACKET-3.
This can be estimated from cptracker,because packet-3 was created on the 4th,11th and today they created mine..the 18th..
so they have some fixed schedule it seems..

kms,while filling the DS230 PART1 FORM .how did u mention Indias address and USA address.
There is a province column also..so did u mention complete adress or just the city name what should we put in for province column in USA adress..

can u please help me out..
Thanks

Shanks

Clarification regarding Packet3

Guys Please respond:

Hi gurus,

Do we have to submit copies of all documents along with forms in packet 3 or just fill the forms and send.

Thanks

I just put my indian address.

Based on the india address, they automatically assign you one consulate.

thanks
kms

Thanks dodda100

I think we both will have interview dates within week range.

keep me posted of any changes, so will I.

Thanks
kms

I think just P3 and paper with barcode sent by NVC(case no) and fee, rest u

need to take for the interview.

please confirm with your attorney.
kms

desert_boy !

This month chennai consulate posted dates for april on 10th. There are chances in getting may interview date if our case nos reach consulate witihin this month.