Packet 3 awaiting thread

It seems NVC Mailed P3

Fee bill paid on May 6th, now NVC message saying 'waiting for biographic form from Lawyer ' last message is 'we received your payment, on May 23rd.' something like this.

I am guessing this message means they mailed my P3, am I right?
How long it is going to take P3 reach to us, after NVC message 'Waiting for Biographic form...'?

Fee bill received

Hi,

My fee bill has been received by NVC on 31st May, 2005. I sent it on 21st May, 2005. Fee bill was generated on 18th April, 2005.

Fast

rkrishna22 said:
Hi,

My fee bill has been received by NVC on 31st May, 2005. I sent it on 21st May, 2005. Fee bill was generated on 18th April, 2005.

Would you mind to update your info on www.cptracker.com
This will help other to understand how much time it is taking.
Waht is the exact NVC message for your case, you can see mine.

Thanks

MTLGC,

I bill fee was recd by NVC on 18th May and on 22- may they updated message that they are 'waiting for biographic form from Lawyer '

I called my Lwayer today morning and they have not yet recd it.

will post when I will get it and you also please let us know

are you for Mumbai consulate?

DOCS sent to NVC

I think things are getting better with the NVC , bec NVC requested some docs, like pasport first page, birth cet,etc my question is: with the voluntary departure that I had in 2003 a year before my I-130 was approved in 2004, do you think I will get a visa once I go to interview in Consulate, plllleeez help

Ur Packet 3 will come in 2 tp 4 weeks

Have some patience. You donot jave control on this matter. It will be over before you know this

Shekhar

GCChaahiye,

All the dates you predicted for me are coming out to be real dates so far.

I will post again when I will send my P3 and please do predict my interview date. Can you do that now also ?

Thanks

gca2405 said:
GCChaahiye,

All the dates you predicted for me are coming out to be real dates so far.

I will post again when I will send my P3 and please do predict my interview date. Can you do that now also ?

Thanks

Once you send the Packet 3 let me know.

Also let me know what date does the AVM at NVC say, your Packet 3 was received. I will predict more dates for you then.

I cannot predict about your interview date at this stage.

GCchaiye, can you advise ?

My I-140 was approved on May 7th and its been exactly a month and the NVC has not created a case for me ? My I-140 was approved from the TSC and i have been watching the cptracker website and noticed that most cases TSC fwded 140 approval to the NVC within a couple of weeks....but its almost been a month for me now.....is there anything i can do? or should i just wait and watch ???
thanks

Message changed today on NVC case

Hi All,

Today I hear a new message on my case. The message now says that
"NVC is awaiting for Bio-graphic forms from Lawyer".

Hopefully in a week or two my attorneys should receive the P3, I guess!! I will update when I get those.

nishokie said:
My I-140 was approved on May 7th and its been exactly a month and the NVC has not created a case for me ? My I-140 was approved from the TSC and i have been watching the cptracker website and noticed that most cases TSC fwded 140 approval to the NVC within a couple of weeks....but its almost been a month for me now.....is there anything i can do? or should i just wait and watch ???
thanks

Nishokie,

I have been through this and it took CSC 5 months to forward my approved I-140 to NVC. I had to contact the Senator's office and they got my case moving. Else, I would have still been waiting.

I know one month is long enough but you cannot do anything till the "unreasonable " period of 90 days is over from the time your I-140 was approved.

Even if you start calling here and there, everyone will ask you to wait the 90 day period.

Hence, you have to wait and watch. Hopefully it would be OK anytime now.

However, incase the 90 day period is over without your case number at NVC,then you would need to contact your local senator's office and get their help. DO NOT waste even one day AFTER the 90 days to seek the help of your senator.

thanks gcchahiye. do you have a copy of the letter you wrote to your senator...it will help me a lot. also, once the 90 days has passed should i first contact the NVC or the Texas Service Center ? Can I call the TSC now and ask them about my status?

GCChaahiye said:
Nishokie,

I have been through this and it took CSC 5 months to forward my approved I-140 to NVC. I had to contact the Senator's office and they got my case moving. Else, I would have still been waiting.

I know one month is long enough but you cannot do anything till the "unreasonable " period of 90 days is over from the time your I-140 was approved.

Even if you start calling here and there, everyone will ask you to wait the 90 day period.

Hence, you have to wait and watch. Hopefully it would be OK anytime now.

However, incase the 90 day period is over without your case number at NVC,then you would need to contact your local senator's office and get their help. DO NOT waste even one day AFTER the 90 days to seek the help of your senator.

Nishokie,

As I said, no one will entertain you if you call now.

But you can call and try, no harm in that.

Once the 90 days is over (hopefully not), contact me and I will help you then with the letter.

Nishokie,

If your case has not been moved to NVC in 90 days, NVC cannot do anything, they will ask you to contact TSC.

I do not know if TSC has a telephone number.

If you know their number, you can call. However, I doubt they will help you.

So, incase it comes to that, contact your Senator directly and do not waste time in trying to contact NVC / TSC.

well thanks...hopefully before 90 days a case for me will be created in the NVC.....

GCChaahiye said:
Nishokie,

If your case has not been moved to NVC in 90 days, NVC cannot do anything, they will ask you to contact TSC.

I do not know if TSC has a telephone number.

If you know their number, you can call. However, I doubt they will help you.

So, incase it comes to that, contact your Senator directly and do not waste time in trying to contact NVC / TSC.