Only Those Transferred To Arlington !!!!!****

No Title

I have received interview notice for both me and my wife yesterday.
The interview is scheduled on July 17th. They asked me to bring all the same documents they requested everybody else.

Interview done, passport stamped.

Hello.
My passport stamped after successful interview. Total time for interview was about 20 mins. Asked questions , and took copies of pay stubs, employment letter, medical, separation paper, My I-94.
If you have any question please feel free to ask me.
Thanks and good luck to everyone waiting for interview.
Officer was really nice and I went without my lawyer.

Congrats SUG...one question

Have they asked for Medical again?

When did u last do your medical?Are u planning on doing it for the interview?

Thanks

How long it takes to schedule a interview

Hi guys,

will you please give me an idea that if case is transferred to Arlington, what\'s the gap between the interview data and transferred date?
thanks

Congrats Shehryar Khan & doubts

Will you kindly clarify the following?

1)Were you asked to do medical again in the interview letter?

2)Which officer was mentioned in the letter? (if u dont mind)

3)Did u change jobs after 180 days?

4)The sepearation letter is something Personnel or official?

Thanks for your time & enjoy life

No Title

Medical was not crossed X in appointment letter but it was part of list on first page. Anyways I did it and she asked for new medical forms.
Officer C.
I am with same company. I have not changed job.
She asked about marriage , seperation and documents related to those.
Thanks

No Title

Congrats Shehryar Khan... I have one doubt though. Haven\'t you received a medical report when you are done with all the tests. Are you talking about the same report or did you go again to the doctor to get a new report with the same material.

Thanks

SuG

Congrats

Hi shehryar_khan,

Congrat and enjoy the freedom. I have some questions, could you please check your private messages.

Thanks
dhanush

No Title

I did my medical again. Last was 1-1/2 year ago when i applied for 485. This time doctor took only skin and blood test. And he used reports from previous tests .

Congrats Shehyyar_khan

Congrats enjoy your freedom.

One Question for me they didn\'t ask medical I did my medical around 18 months back. But I haven\'t done medical now. my interview is on 25 Tuesday. I am worried. please help.

Went to Interview

Went to the Interview today, very simple interview asked for employment letter. I didn\'t get the stamp today.
They ask my wife to go for fingerprint again next week.
Looks like I have to wait for probably a month for the decision.