Only Old timers who have not been approved - Please

muhin's change not incorporated since I was posting while he posting...

JesusIsMyLord, suggestion is to wait a while if possible (an hour or so) - give people a deadline to give their changes if any, then finalize and send. I have to log off in a few...

I did not realise that this list is for those who has their NC completed.
Sorry. Please, take my name off the list.

Here's what I did - put all the info in xls (attached for those interested). Removed one entry with NC pending. Put ??? where information was not available.

Sorted by PD, then RD then Category. Then assigned #s (we're at 53). Copied table, put in word (letter). Minor changes to letter, and also added earliest PD, RD there for impact like someone suggested.

Please review - specially those who have ??? in their columns, so that can be updated.

Almost took an hour - and I hope this is better. From a readability point of view the tabular format should be much better than just listing them as they earlier were.

nice job istrategist and jesusismylord
Hope this time Khatri may look into our concerns and let USCIS will approve our cases

Thanks.

Thanks for the work guys especially to JesusIsMyLord, istrategist, and zzzz4zzzz. It's amazing.

This is what exactly I wanted to do.

Guys/Gals
Without taking away the focus.
Pls chk out this thread:
"American Engineer seeks foriegn bride"

Bottom line is there is no reward for doing things right.

Please add me - Thanks for initiating

EB Type : EB2
485 Recieve date : Sep 2005
Priority date : Feb 2002
Country of Origin : INDIA
Service Center : TSC (originally transferred from VSC)

Please add mine too if you would like.

EB Type : EB3
485 Recieve date : June 2007
Priority date : August 2002
Country of Origin : INDIA
Service Center : TSC

I guess I don't qualify as 'old timers' as yet :rolleyes: but doesn't look like I'll see any green before my head see some gray ( oh no !!! I am starting to see some gray already, green must be around the corner :p )

Old timers

EB: EB2 (NIW), INDIA
I-485 PD: Jan 28 2005
Priority Date: Apr 01 2004
Problem: Name chech pending

Excellent work, and hope both of your dedication to bring things into their attention will give us right result soon. :)

itstrategist et all,

I have sent the letter in email as well as overnight usps to Honorable Ombudsman.

Sorry Unfortunately my work schedule got very busy and I wont be able to send this to any others.

Itstrtegist,

This letter seems very good and By God's grace I believe, It would have a impact as we are just asking for FIFO nothing else.

Can you coordinate with our folks here to send this to congressman and senators in all states also one to USCIS director and one to VP and FL.

Thanks

Thanks for good work istrategist and jesusmylord. Shall we also include approved cases details from trackitt.com to show as proof that FIFO is working. I tried to copy it in excel some how it did'nt work.

Thanks for good work istrategist and jesusmylord. Shall we also include approved cases details from trackitt.com to show as proof that LIFO (TYPO) is working. I tried to copy it in excel some how it did'nt work.