Only Old timers who have not been approved - Please

This is just my two cents.

If we can add the name check status in and list them chronologically, it would be better.
Should the chronological order be based on the PD or I-485 RD? The reason I mention this is that some people have old PD (2000, 2001,...), but they have very late I-485 RD (2006, 2007).
1. List the oldest PD AND RD
2. List the oldest RD (They may have issue of visa number)
3. List the oldest PD (They may have issues of NC, processing time)

Missed the boat twice already(just before 2005 retro and now due to USCIS FP2 error)

EB Type :EB3
Received Date :03/2004
Priority date :12/2003
Country of origin : India
Pending In Service Center : TSC

letter edit

Sorry - I started editing the letter again when post #101 was posted, and only updated the header, and the letter, not the details themselves.

My thoughts and suggestions:
1. Let's get at least 51 names in there (the version I was editing had 49) - that way it is over 50
2. Would be better to present these in a tabular format sorted (like many others have said before) by PD then RD to create impact.

So my suggestion is to keep this open till say 4 pm EST today when it will be frozen, final edit / updates made and then sent out.

How does that sound?

please add me to the list

Just realized this initiative is only for those with Namecheck cleared. *sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
please add my details too
EB Type :EB2
Received Date :02/2003
Priority date :09/2001
Pending In Service Center : NSC

Count me in..

EB Type : EB3
Received Date : December 2003
Priority date : September 2002
Country of origin : INDIA
Pending In Service Center : TSC

Old timers

EB type: EB2 (NIW)
I-485 ND: Jan 28 2005
Priority Date: Apr 01 2004
Center: TSC
Problem: Name check pending

I'm starting work on the final doc at this time. It may take a while since I am trying to put it in a presentable tabular format taking some suggestions into consideration

I did not realise that this list is for those who has their NC completed.
Sorry. Please, take my name off the list.

udpated

Here's what I did - put all the info in xls (attached for those interested). Removed one entry with NC pending. Put ??? where information was not available.

Sorted by PD, then RD then Category. Then assigned #s (we're at 53). Copied table, put in word (letter). Minor changes to letter, and also added earliest PD, RD there for impact like someone suggested.

Please review - specially those who have ??? in their columns, so that can be updated.

Almost took an hour - and I hope this is better. From a readability point of view the tabular format should be much better than just listing them as they earlier were.