• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ONLY DV2010 Winners who received NL by now

In Q29 , the DV winner's name should be entered. Since this form should be filled for yourself and each member of your family (who're accompanying you), the winner's name should be entered in Q29 while filling other applications.

So If you have written something else in Q29, you should contact the KCC after your mail arrives. Normally they send you back the incomplete form with missing parts marked in yellow, then you have to resubmit it.

I confirmed with KCC by email that they have received my forms and now currently processing.... I havent received any info about it yet, ie., to correct my forms..
shall I just wait ???

Hi friends, Can anyone tell when should someone expect his 2nd letter who is going be current on October'09?

All the best.

1st letter back - delayed

Hi,

I have a low CN for Europe 2010EU000036xx. The thing is I sent the papers back to KCC a lil bit late (I was travelling and had no way to get the papers done), about 2 months from receiving. Any issue with that?

Votantul, you've got absolutely nothing to worry about as long your forms have been received by KCC. You'll be scheduled for an interview when your CN is current & that's gonna be b/w october and december 2009 b/c your CN is quite low for Europe.
Cheers dude.

Few questions

i am 2010 winner from Sudan
my case number is AF00619XX
i know it is a high number but still i want to enjoy my chances !!

my question is about form DS 230
10. Permanent address in the United States where you intend to live, if
known (street address including ZIP code). Include the name of a person
who currently lives there.

= had a friend who lives there in USA now but i am not sure if he will stay there utill my expected date of sending me the 2nd NL most likely on july or august 2010=
i am worried about putting down his address
any ideas??

another question
do i need to send any documents rather than form DS 230 and 122
i mean like birth certificate or graduation??

i am looking forward to hear from u so to send my papers back to KCC
thankx in advance

i am 2010 winner from Sudan
my case number is AF00619XX
i know it is a high number but still i want to enjoy my chances !!

my question is about form DS 230
10. Permanent address in the United States where you intend to live, if
known (street address including ZIP code). Include the name of a person
who currently lives there.

= had a friend who lives there in USA now but i am not sure if he will stay there utill my expected date of sending me the 2nd NL most likely on july or august 2010=
i am worried about putting down his address
any ideas??

You can put his address on the forms. You can change it anytime you want by informing KCC using any form of communication.

another question
do i need to send any documents rather than form DS 230 and 122
i mean like birth certificate or graduation??

No, you don't need to send any other documents apart from the two listed above.

i am looking forward to hear from u so to send my papers back to KCC
thankx in advance

Note: Don't forget to include your passport picture(s) and the page with the bar code. Write your case number on the right side of all the pages on the forms and any other extra sheets that you may attached.

Note: Don't forget to include your passport picture(s) and the page with the bar code. Write your case number on the right side of all the pages on the forms and any other extra sheets that you may attached.

thank you so much ammeck09
i really appericiate ur advice
but i will be more DEMANDING and ask more questions
do i need to send photos? how many ones? what are the standards for them?

i am travelling for awhile =may be a month or something= is it mandatry to send the papers back NOW or i can do that latter on regarding my high case number AF00619XX ?

thanks

The visa bulletin will be out by August 15. Has anyone received their 2nd NL? Contribute please.

thank you so much ammeck09
i really appericiate ur advice
but i will be more DEMANDING and ask more questions
do i need to send photos? how many ones? what are the standards for them?
Yes, one American passport-size photo of the winner and the same for dependants. The requirements is the same as you used for the dv lottery online application.

i am travelling for awhile =may be a month or something= is it mandatry to send the papers back NOW or i can do that latter on regarding my high case number AF00619XX?

thanks
No hurry, wait and submit after you are back from your journey.

a

Visa bulletin september'09 is out and upto 7000 CN is cut-off number for Asia in month of October'09. Any DV 2010 winner from Asia has recieved 2nd letter please? Please reply with your Case Number.

Hi
I sent a mail to KCC trying to confirm if my forms has been delivered and are being processed. The sent me a reply saying

Thank you for your inquiry.
Due to the large volume of mail processed at KCC on a daily basis, confirmation of receiving your correspondence may not be feasible at this time. If you have submitted your forms, please allow two to four weeks after the mailing of your forms before inquiring about delivery confirmation. If you have not submitted your forms, please do so to ensure that your case can begin processing. Mail is processed in the order of the date received, thus the importance of submitting your forms in a timely manner.

It's been over 2 months since I submitted my forms. I forgot to write my case number on upper right hand corner on each form. Does anyone think this might have caused the delay in my forms being processed.

Hi
I sent a mail to KCC trying to confirm if my forms has been delivered and are being processed. The sent me a reply saying

Due to the large volume of mail processed at KCC on a daily basis, confirmation of receiving your correspondence may not be feasible at this time. If you have submitted your forms, please allow two to four weeks after the mailing of your forms before inquiring about delivery confirmation. If you have not submitted your forms, please do so to ensure that your case can begin processing. Mail is processed in the order of the date received, thus the importance of submitting your forms in a timely manner.

It's been over 2 months since I submitted my forms. I forgot to write my case number on upper right hand corner on each form. Does anyone think this might have caused the delay in my forms being processed.

It's very strange because their response shows either they have not receive your application or it has not been processed. Mine was 5 weeks and they confirmed receipt. Just relax and send another email in about two weeks time.

Hi

Did you enclose the barcode paper with the rest of your forms that you send back to KCC?

I sent KCC another mail yeasterday and they sent me this reply today.

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.
Interviews for the DV 2010 program will begin in October 2009 and conclude on September 30, 2010. KCC cannot provide information as to when an interview date may become available for your case. Appointments are scheduled numerically according to assigned case numbers. The Department of State designates how many interviews will be scheduled each month according to visa availability. After August 15, 2009, you may refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov for the list of current numbers being processed. This information is updated on the 15th day of each month thereafter. If you are scheduled for an interview, KCC will send a notification letter via the address you provided on question three of the DSP 122.

Thanks to you all for the responses.

It's very strange because their response shows either they have not receive your application or it has not been processed. Mine was 5 weeks and they confirmed receipt. Just relax and send another email in about two weeks time.

My case number is 20101RAS0QB***** how can I tell wen ma number will be current. I tried visiting the site but I failed to understand anything. Please advise.:confused: