Old I-94# exteded by have new I-94# expiring soon

HamDard

I traveled out of US while my H1B extension was in process and surrendered my I-94 with say #123 while leaving the country. I reentered the country on my old stamped visa and got a new I-94 say # ABC. After I reentered US, my H1B extension was approved and I-797 came with extended I-94 but with same # as the old one, which was 123. My current new I-94 # ABC expires soon since it was as per my old visa.

Question: Will I be out of status after the expiration of my current I-94 # ABC? Since the # on the extended I-94 is same as the old one that I surrendered and is different from the current #ABC. Is there any future potential risks with GC processing or restamping due to this mismatch?

No I do not thinkg you will be out of status, since you have a valid I-94 with the extension.

Will I be out of status after the expiration of my current I-94 # ABC? Since the # on the extended I-94 is same as the old one that I surrendered and is different from the current #ABC.

I traveled out of US while my H1B extension was in process and surrendered my I-94 with say #123 while leaving the country. I reentered the country on my old stamped visa and got a new I-94 say # ABC. After I reentered US, my H1B extension was approved and I-797 came with extended I-94 but with same # as the old one, which was 123. My current new I-94 # ABC expires soon since it was as per my old visa.

Question: Will I be out of status after the expiration of my current I-94 # ABC? Since the # on the extended I-94 is same as the old one that I surrendered and is different from the current #ABC. Is there any future potential risks with GC processing or restamping due to this mismatch?
After your last entry to US your H1 EXT was approved and your approval notice has valid I-94 attached. Your I-94 has #123 because at the time of filing your H1 extension you had the Valid I-94 with #123 and lawyer attached the copy of your I-94 with H1 extension papers. You will NOT be out of status because of I-94# ABC as you have valid I-94 attached with your h1 extension approval. Take the I-94#123 from approval notice and staple in your passport (top of ABC I-94). Keep the coy of all the I-94 front and back for your records.