• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Official August VB is published online - last month of DV2014

AFRICA 81,100 Except:
Egypt: 32,250
ASIA 13,350 Except:
Nepal: 9,500
EUROPE 40,150
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) CURRENT
OCEANIA 1,450
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN 1,750

hahahahahahahahaha,i ma crying by now,this is bad luck,only few numbers make me loose hope.
All the best for those who are current and my friends lets try 2016 if we will have time to do so

It just looks like a mistake. OC, SA, EU all unchanged. So the numbers they published in early June (which only take 8 months of processing into account) were as high as it is going to go???? No, I can't believe it. It 'aint over 'till the fat lady sings, so I really hope a few more people get a chance.

Fingers crossed for those people that are just over these numbers... I hope this travesty is fixed.

It just looks like a mistake. OC, SA, EU all unchanged. So the numbers they published in early June (which only take 8 months of processing into account) were as high as it is going to go???? No, I can't believe it. It 'aint over 'till the fat lady sings, so I really hope a few more people get a chance.

Fingers crossed for those people that are just over these numbers... I hope this travesty is fixed.

Precisely what went through my mind when I saw the numbers for OC, SA and EU; it's got to be a mistake, but I didn't want to give any one some hope that may end up not being realised again after all these past 14 months of hoping and praying

Precisely what went through my mind when I saw the numbers for OC, SA and EU; it's got to be a mistake, but I didn't want to give any one some hope that may end up not being realised again after all these past 14 months of hoping and praying

Yeah - I hesitated to post this in the forum, but I honestly believe it could be true. THey would be able to adjust these numbers at anytime over the next few weeks - even if they don't publish the numbers - so people who are just over the currently published numbers should not give up hope just yet.

Yeah - I hesitated to post this in the forum, but I honestly believe it could be true. THey would be able to adjust these numbers at anytime over the next few weeks - even if they don't publish the numbers - so people who are just over the currently published numbers should not give up hope just yet.

Of course - the September numbers are advance notification but not necessarily final - I seem to recall there have once or twice been slight adjustments between an advance notification and the actual bulletin when it gets published. Crossing fingers at least a few more get in.

I can't believe this VB, my prediction was 87k but 81k is really nothing ...... they might opted for a small jumps to avoid canceling interviews later one..... then they might call more people as soon as they see that they will not be able to reach the 55000k....

I think these numbers are based on a 50,000 target. Maybe Nacara would allow them to allow a few more in, so perhaps they will make some changes over the next couple of weeks.

I agreen with you simon, my 87k was with 55k total visa, but what's about EU??!!! I don't understand, I don't think that they will reach 50k with those number ...... they might call people by phone in august when they will be sure that they will not reach the 50k quota ...

I agreen with you simon, my 87k was with 55k total visa, but what's about EU??!!! I don't understand, I don't think that they will reach 50k with those number ...... they might call people by phone in august when they will be sure that they will not reach the 50k quota ...

Yeah - something like that....

I can't believe this VB, my prediction was 87k but 81k is really nothing ...... they might opted for a small jumps to avoid canceling interviews later one..... then they might call more people as soon as they see that they will not be able to reach the 55000k....

Agreed. I think KFC chickens chickened out and are playing it safe so...let's hope for extra numbers to get in !!!

I want believe, but calling people in the last month, sending their files to their embassies and scheduling interview is just Mission Impossible.

I want believe, but calling people in the last month, sending their files to their embassies and scheduling interview is just Mission Impossible.

It would only be a few cases Rafik - nothing on a large scale for AF/EU or even AS. I'm thinking more about OC and SA where the cutoffs are crazily low and even 100/200 more CNs would make a difference. Also - all they would have to do is send an email - it would then be up to the applicant to show up or not...

I notice Nigeria isn't listed as special. They'll update that surely?

I think they just rushed these numbers out because they got sick of the phone calls.