October Filer

Nope.... I dont think we are going to see any aprrovals of 140 for some time , until all those who have got FP notices and cleared the name check for concurrent adjudication of 140/485 in the near future.

Thats what i feel bcos , when i looked at my portfolio all the 140 and 485 have been updated to the same day ( though i filed 140 in Oct/03 and 485/EAD/AP in Jan/04 ). And i have received the FP notice for May 3rd week.

Tx.

Hi Zebmin

Hi Zebmin :

Congratulations for your I-140 Approval.

Can you please tell me how you replied for the RFE, for future employment.

Can you please give some details about your company like How many employees, Gross/Net Profit etc...

SREE

Hi ,

I am little new to this. But I have been following the conversation and find it very informative. My Receipt date for I140 is oct 7(concurrent).

But I did not recieve my finger prints. I see lot of people getting the finger prints. Does this mean anything?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
sree1965,
Our company has more than 30 Employees. I do not know much about their turn over or gross/net profit. I think they had to show their taxes every quarter which my company did and has good growth every quarter.

Thanks
Zebmin

scan for Lin-04-009*****

I scanned the october cases from LIN04-009-53500 to LIN04-009-54500. There were only four I140 cases in this range and none is approved yet. :-(

anujsingla

Dont get disappointed, may be early october cases and all other pending I 140's will be approved along with i 485 in couple of months.

Did you get FP notice?? If yes may be there is a good chance for the concurrent approval as per many optimists in the forum.

Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best....

Thanks,
Octfiler

Did any of you call NSC 1800 Number regarding your cases?.

Guys,

My 140 RD is Oct 23rd. As per the reciept, if it is more than 180 days we can call NSC and find out why there are no updates on this case.

Has anybody called NSC to find out about cases?.

If yes, what is the response that we get?.

Ashwin

Guys,
Does anyone know how many days would it take for NSC to get the finger print analysis after we take 'em???

ashwin_kc,

I did call after 180 days, my 1-140 RD is Oct 7 03, nothing transpired. I did get a letter with the standard message that you see on the receipt. I also sent an email from their new web page I got a canned message back.

HTH

hathwar

Thanks for this reply.

I'm requesting my attorney to contact NSC and followup on my case. I'll keep everyone updated as i hear back.

Ashwin

Guys,
At last we got our EAD's and AP's approved on the 26 of April. The EAD's cam in the saturday mail. No word on the 140. It has taken them more than 7mos to approve our EAD's and AP's.

Hope the 140 will follow shortly.
:rolleyes:

Help with FP in Newark

Guys,

I have my FP scheduled for 8th may at newark, is there anything i should take care of before going there or while i am there. I am just taking couple of identity proof's with me(license,passport). Is ther anything else i need to submit when i go for FP. Also do any one of you have any idea of how long it might take and if i need to go early and stand in some line or something?

Any help/info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Octfiler.

Any October Approvals ?

Not sure whats happening to Oct filers.

If any approvals please post the details.

Rakesh

FP done today

Hello OCT filers:

I have done my finger prints today on schedule. Should now wait and see if there is gonna be any updates with my case.

Has any OCT filers seen any updates ...approvals recently??

Lets keep this thread alive and share our updates.

Thanks
ABT

Hi ABT,

I am going to give my and my wife's FP on 21st May. Do u think I should take anyother things except..

FP notice
EAD (Luckly I have it)
Passport
Driving license

Do they take any fees after taking FP's

Thanks