Oct/Nov ND listings

Good Job Todal333. Remove the

first entry octob140, That\'s me Vinnu only, I deleted that userid and this Vinnu is new one.

Processing I-140 Oct/Nov

Guys !!

Just spoke to an IIO just 5 min ago. He told me that they are processing now 9/21 cases. Then I asked about my case which was received by VSC on Oct 12 , Then he said that it will be approved in between 30-60 days. Also I asked about the AVM says like 150-240 days bla bla.. He said does not matter AVM says this message. So He just told that now I-140 cases are being approved some where in between 30 to 60 days.
Hope this will help you guys !!

Thanks

My case approved. Thank god.

RD: 9/25/01, ND: 10/1/01. EAC-02-001-XXXXX. AD: 11/16/01.
Todal333 and other guys..see u in the other forums later. Good Luck.
Thanks.

Thanks Todal....somehow

AVM was not got updated till 21st, thou my case was approved on 16th NOV. Anyway..good luck to all of you!

How many days it takes to get the Receipt from INS?

Could someone say how many days usually they take to send the receipt of I140 applications? My attorney sent the papers on 10/24 to VSC. They are saying they didn\'t receive the receipt yet. They check I gave to INS is debited in my bank account. Is there any number we call VSC and enquire about it?

No Title

u should get your receipt by this time 100%. but u can look at the Check that INS cashed. there should be your EAC number on it.
Good luck

Another Approval fot Oct month

vidongre - 01:05pm Nov 26, 2001 EST

AVM says it\'s been approved as on 11/15. Lawyer has not yet rcvd the mail.

PD: 04/12/2001
RD: 10/16/2001
ND: 10/23/2001
AD: 11/15/2001

No Title

Oct140, you should get it very soon. May tonight or tomorrow. When did you check AVM last time?

No Title

Let us see. You never know about INS VSC. I checked AVM on sunday. I will also check tonight.
Thanks todal333

No Title

Do you know whether they update AVM daily? If daily at particular time everyday? Or is it a real time system with some bugs?

I have filed my I-140 on Oct 16th. No RD yet

People are getting approvals who filed during this period. But I have not received RD itself. Can any one suggest any thing to know my RD?