Oct/Nov ND listings

One more approval for OCT month

K Garg also approved for I-140 filed on Oct 6.
Please add this in your list.
Thanks

I-140 Approved

Just heard AVM I-140 approved. Thank God!!!

RD- 10/12
ND-10/23
AD-11/27
EB3
PD-01/04/2001
Going for CP New Delhi
Thanks every body. Good Luck every body

No Title

Congrats & good luck. You said 11/27!!! That means they update AVM realtime, during daytime?

No Title

Thanks for update Todal333.
Todal333 you should get approved now.Today or tomorrow.
Good Luck. Going for CP or AOS.
Thanks again

No Title

todal333,
      Please update ur tracker with the my info as well:

RD: Oct 22, 2001
ND: Nov 7, 2001
AD: ?????
EAC0203******

VSC Phone Number

Thanks Oct140. Do you have the phone number to follow up with VSC.
Thanks in advance

No Title

Can any one help me . My wife got staus from H4 to H1 .But she didn\'t join that company .She didn\'t apply for SSN. The H1 approval notice is still with employer. Now I filled I-140 with H4 status for my wife will this be a problem for me .

No Title

Got approval notice from INS VSC.
I-140 approved on 11/27 and Approval by mail got on Dec 1.
RD-10/12
ND-10/23
Opted for CP New Delhi.
NVC case received on 11/29.
Got NVC case# todat 12/03.
Now WAITING FOR P3 TO CREATE BY NVC.
Thanks
Good Luck all of you.

Congrate!! -- Hope I get it soon

Oct140 -- I am happy for you. I know it must be a great relief. You mentioned that you got the approval by mail. Did you check if the AVM has an updated message too? My ND is Oct 2 and I haven\'t heard anything except for the same old recorded message on the AVM. Hoping mine come through soon.

Thanks Rohtak

Yes , I did check AVM, it says your petition is approved and approval notice has been sent 14 days past bla bla..
Yup your will come soon.

Oct140,Rohtak & sw28

Oct140,
Hey Congrats again on your case progress. You are aware of the new requirement of Police Clearance Certificate for Consular Processing at Bombay & Delhi? Apply ASAP for PCC with Indian Consulate for you & your dependent as it takes 45 days to get one.
Good luck.

Rohtak,
For me also same old message (RD 10/18). How big is your company? Yours is BS + 5 in EB2?
Thanks.

sw28,
I\'ll send private message regarding lawyer info. Please check your private msg.

My company is HUGE

todal333

I work for one of the five largest banks in the world - so I don\'t think the compnay size is holding up the application -- its probably something else.

Mine is EB2 with MBA + 3 or something like that

I guess my case is stuck in one of the slower lines and I think there might be a lot of these slow lines. Let\'s hope for the best.