Oct cases pending

Hope i am doing this for the last time... ,

RD: 10/31/01
ND: 12/10/01.

week after week, month after month. :(:(. July 2001 RD (with most applications) took only 3 months. what's going on with october 2001 RDs (5 months!).

To Top

To The Top !!

Keep adding to this people.....if you are on Oct '01 Filer, and are not already on this list !

I have noticed this on Oct cases...

most of you guys with pending files with no RFE etc. have Dec ND.
Is it possible that INS is infact processing by ND, and that's why some people with Nov RD and Nov/Early Dec. ND have been approved before you?

I hope you see the approvals soon!

Maybe !

Wierd are the ways of the INS (or shud I say BCIS !)

God only knows what they are upto...RD/ND/FD....

Thanks for the wishes !

Immigration Information Officers that I spoke with insist that they process cases based on ND and not RD. To tell you the truth, I think they make up this stuff to cover up their inefficiencies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats up with our applications?

I guess we are just the unlucky bunch. Are there September RDs like us? I am waiting for 540 days. Once that is up, they cannot tell us its "normal waiting time". My lawyer is concerned too.

Why doesnt anything go right? :( Its good to see Nov approvals but an occasional Oct wouldnt hurt :D

Count me in...

RD: 10/23/01

ND:12/1/01

EAC-02-052-xxxxx
No RFE

Waiting...

Will change name to deadmeat next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Updates ?

Any updates people ? No news on my front :mad: :mad: :mad:

I spoke with my lawyer yesterday, and he said he's gonna try and find out whats going on. He did say that they use the same numbers (and IIOs) that we use, so in all possibility the information will be the same :(

So the wait continues.......hang in there folks.....

If it helps, there are people from August and September still waiting................:confused:

I'm adding myself in here.

RD - Oct 12 '01
ND - Nov 27 '01
FP - Mar 08' 02

Let's see if there is any light at the end of the tunnel

I'm surprised...

Nobody from this list (Oct filers) is getting approved. Have they stopped processing or what?

Waiting...waiting...waiting....

If I'm not mistaken...

INS is processing Nov 15 ND, and most of you guys have NDs after that....

Hope you guys get it sooner so that 2002 can start :)

kattredd, I have the same dates as you...Whats Ur EAC #, just the first few numbers. and when did U get finger printed? Are you with the same company? Just curious thats all

I have a feeling that there could be

an unofficial freeze or at least drastic slowdown. Maybe to meet the special registration crap.

Can we figure out what's common for us?
Like:
1. 325 Triggered because of going out of US within 1 year before filing 485.
2. Birth cert issue date.
3. etc.

Maybe these sort of things are causing some additional process.