OCT Bulletin Released !!!

apitu said:
I hope it is not correct!!!

what makes you think it is not correct, we had a similar situation last year from manila site which turned out be correct

itz only wishfull thinking, with couple of months movment for ROW, I bet there will be no movement for India, I am happy if it does not retrogress backwards again :(

My O is aching for the October BulletIn

If they can just put a BulletIn for October 2006

Sukkers must be sick they know all of us will be going mad, and they put a link without any content.

Huh, real sick buncha people ............. :mad:

drirshad said:
If they can just put a BulletIn for October 2006

Sukkers must be sick they know all of us will be going mad, and they put a link without any content.

Huh, real sick buncha people ............. :mad:

where is catdog?

Unreal

:rolleyes:

So if EB3 ROW is really May 1, 2002, I would miss the mark by 14 days :mad:

Look on the bright side of things, it's fun to spend time speculating here... Gosh, I wish this would just end and soon!!

Hang in there people. There's always...............

Probably correct ...

guldukan said:
what makes you think it is not correct, we had a similar situation last year from manila site which turned out be correct

itz only wishfull thinking, with couple of months movment for ROW, I bet there will be no movement for India, I am happy if it does not retrogress backwards again :(

Guys and Gals,

The belgrade bulletin is probably correct. Since EB3 ROW moved only a month or so India EB3 will probably stay stuck in April 15 or maybe even move back. Anyway, there is absolutely nothing we can do regarding this. Lets wait for the official bulletin and take it from there.

regards,

saras

We are dead embrionic cells............is a curse to be an EB3 -something....it was created for sinners like me!Suffer is my destiny.....I still recovering still getting all the pain and suffering ........but know i see only darkness and shadows.......row EB3 is the shadow row - empty hopes cover with heavy dust and tears..........

EB3 ROW Qstn...

guys...what is this EB3 ROW, I do know abt RIR and Non- RIR....but never heard of EB3 ROW.

PD: Dec 2002 (RIR)
Labor approved August 2005
140 approved sept 2005

Thanks in advance
RanGC

EB3 ROW (rest of world)

EB3 ROW stands for Employment Based Rest of World. UCIS tracks and allocates Immigrant Visas to certain countries separately. These are China, India, Philipines and Mexico. Everyone else is considered ROW.

saras76 said:
Guys and Gals,

The belgrade bulletin is probably correct. Since EB3 ROW moved only a month or so India EB3 will probably stay stuck in April 15 or maybe even move back. Anyway, there is absolutely nothing we can do regarding this. Lets wait for the official bulletin and take it from there.

regards,

saras

Belgrade publish only EB3 world visa dates since Belgrade belongs to EB3 world, this doesn't mean EB3 India stuck in April 15, it may be stuck or may not be.

True ..

ciril99 said:
Belgrade publish only EB3 world visa dates since Belgrade belongs to EB3 world, this doesn't mean EB3 India stuck in April 15, it may be stuck or may not be.

ciril99,

I understand what you are saying. I was just basing this on ROW movement. Since EB3 ROW moves ahead so slowly, India is bound to be slower.

regards,

saras

I just feel so discriminated as an India born individual. Thats all I can say.

Talk about unfair. This is unfair- basing a green card on an individuals birth place.

If India is still stuck at April 01 it means that the delta between EB3 INDIA and world would now exceed 1 yr. It is possible over time EB3 World becomes current and India still stuck in April 01.

Well there is always Canada or back home.

first egg

Jackolantern said:
ROW = Rest of World.

In September 2072, the N-th generation descendant of catdog, micky-larva 4097, lays her first egg, which, if successfully fertilzed, will enjoy all the benefit of the Grand US Citizenship.

GC - Pretty biased against high population countries.....

Yep, I agree texancandian....

their immigration system is so biased....it gives equal quota to Bangladesh and India - which is just unfair.....their whole immigration system is tailroed to diversity and is just unfair to Mexico/India/China....

look at Family based immigration....10 year wait times....for India/China - one can understand from that...how unfair the whole system is.....

One of my friends argued that - US is happy to bend the rules (like introducing AC21 removing country quota limits) when they need! But, I fear the situation these days - due to offshoring has made them lackadaisical towards software engineers....I just feel that they no longer need us (too much supply)...He contended that the folks who applied I-485 should consider themselves lucky that they got in at least.....thanks to the fact from labor application to 485 approval takes such a long time...that USCIS never realized until now and put in retrogression rules in place so late now!

texancanadian said:

Talk about unfair. This is unfair- basing a green card on an individuals birth place.

If India is still stuck at April 01 it means that the delta between EB3 INDIA and world would now exceed 1 yr. It is possible over time EB3 World becomes current and India still stuck in April 01.

The diversity is the core in US

The idea of diversity is the core in American society and lasts more than 100 years (First restrictions against Chinese travelers and immigrants happened in 1905). If to remove the idea of diversity this country should change the name for United States of India or Mexico.

santa4u said:

their immigration system is so biased....it gives equal quota to Bangladesh and India - which is just unfair.....their whole immigration system is tailroed to diversity and is just unfair to Mexico/India/China....

look at Family based immigration....10 year wait times....for India/China - one can understand from that...how unfair the whole system is.....

One of my friends argued that - US is happy to bend the rules (like introducing AC21 removing country quota limits) when they need! But, I fear the situation these days - due to offshoring has made them lackadaisical towards software engineers....I just feel that they no longer need us (too much supply)...He contended that the folks who applied I-485 should consider themselves lucky that they got in at least.....thanks to the fact from labor application to 485 approval takes such a long time...that USCIS never realized until now and put in retrogression rules in place so late now!

texancanadian said:

Just marry someone who belongs to RoW and you will be not treated as Indian, and can use cross chargeability option to be trated as RoW.

I have the same vision. I consider myself lucky to get to the I-485 stage. I think IT will unlikely demand huge supply of labor as it did in the 90's. You know it is clear that nurses are in high demand now. It is true that many companies wish to hire high level and hard worker IT professionals, but I think employers have the offshoring options to offset this. The bottom line is that like it or not, the country can do well without increasing the H1B or EB quotas for few more years. Also - I am sorry to sound negative - but the worst case scenario is that God forbidden another 9/11 occur in this land. Then I am afraid that the immigration landscape would be put aside again.

Let's hope for the best, that they enact laws on our behalf shortly, but it looks a bit rough out there.

santa4u said:

santa4u said:

It is unfair to those from Mexico/India/China/Philippines .... but it is in the best self-interest of the US to see that immigrants are not predominantly from one or two countries. When a large number of immigrants are from one country, it allows that country to have an undue influence on US politics and culture... look at the influence Mexico already has, for example. If a large number of people were immigrating to your country, I don't think you would want 50% of them to be from one place. I know I wouldn't.

From www.immigration-law.com

09/12/2006: October 2006 Worldwide Visa Bulletin

The State Department is about to release the October 2006 Visa Bulletin.
The oversubscribed countries' information is not available, but sources indicates the EB visa numbers for the worldwide will be: EB-1=C, EB-2=C, EB-3=05/01/2002, Schedule A=C, EW=01/01/2001, and FB-1=05/01/2000, FB-2A=04/12/2001, FB-2B=01/11/1997, F-3=10/22/1998, F-4=09/15/1995. Please stay tuned.