OCI - San Francisco Tracker

OCI Waiting dispatch

Date Of Acknowledgment 11-MAR-2011
Photo/Signature Scanned On 15-MAR-2011
Registration Status Granted On 15-MAR-2011
Documents Printed On 17-MAR-2011

Not dispatched yet till 27-Mar...

Typically how many days does it take after docs printed for us to receive the OCI at home?

how soon is online tracking available at Travisa SFO after they receive the OCI docs?
any one with experience of submitting OCI to Travisa SFO ?

how soon is online tracking available at Travisa SFO after they receive the OCI docs?
any one with experience of submitting OCI to Travisa SFO ?

The same day or may be the next day. I mailed mine on 3/19. They received it on 3/21. The same day the status was updated. Today (4/4), I recived another update about the checks being cashed.

I do not know how long the CGI SFO will take to Acknowledge it ? Anyone please let me know ?

now that the world cup is over and ours, can the OCI people in Delhi happily get back to work? the progress has been slow so far ..

I am right behind you .. Onlytp/SEA400 .. keep us posted on your progress .. will let us know where we stand .. thanks,

now that the world cup is over and ours, can the OCI people in Delhi happily get back to work? the progress has been slow so far ..

I am right behind you .. Onlytp/SEA400 .. keep us posted on your progress .. will let us know where we stand .. thanks,

I am eagerly waiting myself. Seems like the folks in Delhi are still in holiday mood after WC. And now, IPL starts this week end.

Printed my docs last week but have not dispatched yet.
From my calculation, it take a week to dispatch after printing.
SFO receives it a week after dispatching and probabily a week after that to receive OCI at home.

Hopefully, It'll be dispatched tomorrow.

My OCI Status

Please find my OCI status below:

OCI mailed on : 3/19
OCI Recd at TraVisa : 3/21
OCI dispatched to CGI : 4/6
Date Of Acknowledgment: 4/6
Photo/Signature Scanned: 4/7
Registration Status : UnderProcess
Documents Printing Status : NOT PRINTED
Documents Dispatched to Concerned Mission/Office on:NOT DISPATCHED

Here's my OCI Status:
OCI Fedexed: 3/23
OCI Received: 3/24
OCI Travisa Acknowledgement: 4/7 (order form and supporting documents received, payment processed)

It took 2 weeks from the time they received it till they acknowledged it..That is SLOW...

Finally OCI docs were dispatched from Delhi on 7 April.

Received by SFO on 10 Feb
Acknowledged 16 March
OCI granted 18 March
Printed 29 March
Dispacthed 7 April.
Yet to be received by SFO and then posted to me.

I sent my docs on 3/23 and were received by Travisa (as per USPS tracking) on 3/25. Still waiting for an acknowelgement from Travisa. I called them earlier this week and OCI rep mentioned that there is a 1 week delay in opening the mail and acknowledging it.
Pras4oci,

Thanks for posting ur status. good to see that they have acknowledged urs finally.
Hoping that mine does too.

Here's my OCI Status:
OCI Fedexed: 3/23
OCI Received: 3/24
OCI Travisa Acknowledgement: 4/7 (order form and supporting documents received, payment processed)

It took 2 weeks from the time they received it till they acknowledged it..That is SLOW...

My OCI Status

Registration Status :Granted on 4/7

My OCI Status

Registration Status :Granted on 4/7

Dublinguy,
Is this from SFO? My docs were sent from Travisa (SFO) to CGI on 3/24. No update after that. You mentioned 'Date of Ack' after 'OCI dispatched to CGI' within a day. I don't see that in my tracker in Travisa. Should I be worried?

thanks
SFO_Guy

Dublinguy,
Is this from SFO? My docs were sent from Travisa (SFO) to CGI on 3/24. No update after that. You mentioned 'Date of Ack' after 'OCI dispatched to CGI' within a day. I don't see that in my tracker in Travisa. Should I be worried?

thanks
SFO_Guy

there are two different place to check for the update. Travisa web site and Govt web site. First check on the travisa web site. Once Travisa sents the application to the consulate. Then check on the Govt of india web site..
here is the link

http://passport.gov.in/oci/OnlineOCIenquiry.jsp

I only got one email from the travisa about the application received and payment processed too..

SFO_Guy.

Give it a few more days. mine was sent to Travisa (SFO) on 3/23..delivered to Travisa office on 3/25 (via USPS). I didnt get an acknowledement from them until 4/8. I received an email on 4/8 saying that they received the application and payment was processed. I was also worried until then , so I called them up last week to find out and the customer rep told me that they have a 1 week delay in opening the mail and I should give them a few more days.. right enough it happened. So hopefully u should receive an email notification either this week or early next week .. else u can call them.
Hope this helps

Dublinguy,

thanks
SFO_Guy

there are two different place to check for the update. Travisa web site and Govt web site. First check on the travisa web site. Once Travisa sents the application to the consulate. Then check on the Govt of india web site..
here is the link

http://passport.gov.in/oci/OnlineOCIenquiry.jsp

I only got one email from the travisa about the application received and payment processed too..

Yes. I would go with familygupta's suggestion. After Travisa sends the docs to CGI SFO, the Travisa site will not be updated. You will have to check the status in the Govt of India site. Good Luck !!!.

Received OCI with US PP and canceled India PP in mail today.

I had sent the application to SFO 9th Feb
Was acknowledged on 16 March,
OCI status granted on 18 March
Dispatched from Delhi on 7 April.
Received the package at home from SFO on 14 April

question

Does this mean everything was OK and now just waiting for the visa to be printed?

Date Of Acknowledgment: 07-APR-2011
Photo/Signature: Scanned On 08-APR-2011
Registration Status: Granted On 08-APR-2011
Documents Printing Status: NOT PRINTED
Documents Dispatched to Concerned Mission/Office on: NOT DISPATCHED
Documents Received at SAN FRANCISCO: NOT YET