OCI Application form printing with header and footer text...

gc4us

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,
I filled my OCI application form (Family with 1 minor).... and did a "Print to PDF".
When I opened/printed this, I see that all the pages have a header called "Login page" at the top left and "Page X of N" (Page 1 of 11, Page 2 of 11 et al) in the top right.
At the bottom of the page is the URL of the nic.in site.... Is this normal?

I tried the "Re-Print" option in the nic site and it prints with a different header as "Online OCI Registration Form"

Also, when I did a reprint, it is missing the traditional Question - 16 about "Country of applicant supporting dual citizenship".....

Before retyping everything and generating another set of application(s), I wanted to check here to see if this is to be expected....

Thanks in advance for your time,
V!!

Yeah !
This may occur sometimes. But the reason i think is not much cleared.
why is there such abnormal from the application.

This is a setting in your browser. Go to File|Page Setup and click on the 'Margins and Header/Footer' tab.
Clear out the values in the header/footer section and those items will go away the next time you print.

When we grant your request OIC, will send an e-mail to you about providing transport. Grant OIC does not mean that your documents are ready for collection. They need to be printed in Delhi and thence to be sent and received here, the Consulate.

When we grant your request OIC

--What is OIC???
will send an e-mail to you about providing transport.
----What kind of transport?
Grant OIC does not mean that your documents are ready for collection. They need to be printed in Delhi
-- -----who prints in Delhi? will you go to Delhi for printing of OIC? Where are you going to Print OIC in Delhi? Provide the Delhi address and phone number as many don't know about OIC printing and will learn from you how to print OIC. We only know about OCI not about OIC.
and thence to be sent and received here, the Consulate
------What consulate? Consulate of Nepal? or China?

--------------------------