Oath Letter Tracker for December 2009 Interviews

Got the oath letter right after the interview.

DO: Lawrence, MA
Time line:
09/26/09 Applied for N-400 (5 year GC based)
09/28/09 Priority Date
10/22/09 Biometrics (Finger Prints)
11/10/09 Transfered to local office
11/17/09 Scheduled for Interview 12/22
12/22/09 Interview
03/04/10 Oath Date

Congrats!

Voda,

Even I always pictured you as a green Yoda. I always expected you to say something like "dress up will I for Halloween next"...:D

You should actually try dressing up as a green Jedi for the Oath Ceremony (with a green light sabre and all):D. That'd be so cool and you'd be treated special that day:p

May the force be with you,
speedy

All cases pending approve shall USCIS!
Provide Oath Ceremony same day all field offices must!

I got done with my interview today and was recommended for approval by IO. Now waiting for my oath letter which IO said I would get in like 4-5 weeks.

What I want to know is how frequent is the Oath ceremony in San Jose and other places?

Is it bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly? Does anybody have any idea? Do people know if there is one in January in San Jose area? I didn't find a thread on this.

I got done with my interview today and was recommended for approval by IO. Now waiting for my oath letter which IO said I would get in like 4-5 weeks.

What I want to know is how frequent is the Oath ceremony in San Jose and other places?

Is it bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly? Does anybody have any idea? Do people know if there is one in January in San Jose area? I didn't find a thread on this.

I believe it depends on every individual DO.

Does any one know if there is a USCIS link which provides the 2010 Oath days calendar by DO? (I know I am asking for too much....but whats wrong in being hopefull?:))

Cheers,
speedy

Manchester,NH DO

Interview was on Dec15th and was approved! waiting for Oath letter.There is one on 1/22/10 but I am pretty sure they won't put me on that. Machester ,NH DO makes you wait until 120 days

Waiting for OL

June 04 - Permanent Resident (Employment based)
DO- St. Paul, MN

09/25/09- N-400 Mailed Lewisville, TX
09/28/09- N-400 Delivered @ Lewisville, TX
10/02/09- Checks cashed
10/01/09- PD
10/02/09- NOA date
10/09/09- NOA received
10/10/09-FP notice received
10/30/09-FP appointment
11/09/09-IL notice received
11/20/09: YL received (Just asking me to bring the drivers license)
12/17/09-ID (Received approval letter)
XX/XX/09-OD
Edit/Delete Message

My Details:
Is there a way to find out when is the next scheduled date for Oath? Does the online status change after the interview when one gets the OATH letter?

The IO told my wife that her oath date likely would be Jan6th, 2010 (of course it was only a verbal statement nothing in written). So, considering that, need to get the OL in this short week....if not then wheneva:D

Cheers,
speedy

I got an interview which I passed and now waiting for my Oath Letter.

On the N-400 application tracker website I see the following status.

1. Decision
  2. Post-Decision Activity
  3. Document production or Oath Ceremony

Does the status ever change to these? I randomly looked for applications around my date and all I could find statuses set to "Testing and Interview".

Has this changed for anyone before they got their documents?

I got an interview which I passed and now waiting for my Oath Letter.

On the N-400 application tracker website I see the following status.

1. Decision
  2. Post-Decision Activity
  3. Document production or Oath Ceremony

Does the status ever change to these? I randomly looked for applications around my date and all I could find statuses set to "Testing and Interview".

Has this changed for anyone before they got their documents?

Both mine and my wife's still says testing and interview. I would take the update to the online status with a pinch a salt:)

Thanks,
speedy

I had the N400 interview on Dec 17 in Milwaukee while my 3-year residency completes on Dec 26. IO told me that she would wait for Dec 26 to approve my file and I should be getting Oath letter for Feb/Mar time frame.

Oath date

June 04 - Permanent Resident (Employment based)
DO- St. Paul, MN

09/25/09- N-400 Mailed Lewisville, TX
09/28/09- N-400 Delivered @ Lewisville, TX
10/02/09- Checks cashed
10/01/09- PD
10/02/09- NOA date
10/09/09- NOA received
10/10/09-FP notice received
10/30/09-FP appointment
11/09/09-IL notice received
11/20/09: YL received (Just asking me to bring the drivers license)
12/17/09-ID
12/30/09-OL
01/27/10-OD..Scheduled....

Last edited by a moderator:
4 weeks since interview

Interview was on Dec 3rd, three days before 5 year anniversary. Was given a letter saying decision cannot be made at this time. Took an infopass for Jan 4th and was told by IO that the application was approved only on Dec 29th and to give a "few more days" for the oath letter. So I guess I am looking at a February oath. Wish I had applied 1 week later ... would have walked out with an oath letter for Dec 17th oath ;) ... sometimes the faster you try to go the slower you get there!

Filing based on 5 year LPR
DO: Charlotte, NC
09/16/09: Fedex N400 to TX lockbox
09/17/09: N-400 Received
09/21/09: Check cashed
09/24/09: NOA received (Notice/Priority Date of 09/18/2009)
09/29/09: FP notice received
10/14/09: FP appointment (completed)
10/16/09: Called FBI CJIS. Was told FP results were sent back on 10/14
10/24/09: LUD-This case has been sent for a standard interview.
10/26/09: LUD
10/27/09: LUD
10/30/09: IL received (mailed on Oct 26th)
12/03/09: ID (interview is 3 days before I complete 5 years ... doh!)
12/29/09: Approved as per infopass appointment
xx/xx/10: Oath

Interview was on Dec 3rd, three days before 5 year anniversary. Was given a letter saying decision cannot be made at this time. Took an infopass for Jan 4th and was told by IO that the application was approved only on Dec 29th and to give a "few more days" for the oath letter. So I guess I am looking at a February oath. Wish I had applied 1 week later ... would have walked out with an oath letter for Dec 17th oath ;) ... sometimes the faster you try to go the slower you get there!

I can feel your pain brother!:) I am in the same boat.

Why was the application approved on Dec29th when your ID was Dec3rd? The printed doc showing the results of your interview, is it not the same as an approval doc? On the bright side...there is an end in sight.

Cheers,
speedy