NYC InfoPass Update

LOL - 30 days past the PD. Now we know why the PD date isn't updated on the web site. They just freeze it

LOL - 30 days past the PD. Now we know why the PD date isn't updated on the web site. They just freeze it

Well, according to recent developments (December 2007 NYC applicants getting ILs), it appears that the whole PD concept possibly caved in as well. While there are many late July applicants who have already received their ILs, there are at least as many who haven't. Thank god the name check doesn't expire every 15 months!

Ditto. If you're unfortunate enough to have your file land in the hands of a slow IIO, the only thing you can do is file a service request if your case is more than 30 days past the indicated priority date, which would hopefully nudge someone to dig up your file. Have you inquired about the status of your name check?

I have memory problem. I can not remember people's case unless they put them in the signature.

Vorpal, did the office tell you when your name check was cleared?

Ditto. If you're unfortunate enough to have your file land in the hands of a slow IIO, the only thing you can do is file a service request if your case is more than 30 days past the indicated priority date, which would hopefully nudge someone to dig up your file. Have you inquired about the status of your name check?

Namcheck was cleared. She confirmed that. Currently the date they are showing is Jun 19 '07. I guess I have to wait for it to cross July 30, '07

Namcheck was cleared. She confirmed that. Currently the date they are showing is Jun 19 '07. I guess I have to wait for it to cross July 30, '07

Every update has been moving forward by a month or so. My guess is that when the February 15 update is finally posted, the date will move to July 19. What happens after July 19 is anybody's guess.