NYC Folks Post Your Timeline Here

Called and could get through an IO today morning. She said that the last update on my case was on 8/30 and the IL was not sent out. She also said that if others with same timeline got it, it doesnt mean anything to your case. So, I think I have to just play the waiting game for now. :confused:

Thanks for all your support.

I would not accept that answer. But being that you got through to an IO, it's possible that they may have submitted your file for an IL. I found that talking directly with an IO can get things moving on your case. Good luck!

Thanks Guys. Would you believe this. I got my IL in the mail today and the IO specifially told me that it had not been sen out. Anyway, I am up for an interview on the 20th of Novemeber. Thanks again for your encouragement :)

Most timelines for the same DO are very close. We happen to have very similar dates. I think you should try calling again in a couple of days...

Keep those positive thoughts going...

I would not accept that answer. But being that you got through to an IO, it's possible that they may have submitted your file for an IL. I found that talking directly with an IO can get things moving on your case. Good luck!

Thanks Guys. Would you believe this. I got my IL in the mail today and the IO specifially told me that it had not been sen out. Anyway, I am up for an interview on the 20th of Novemeber. Thanks again for your encouragement :)

Congrats!!! :D

I have not received any LUDs so far on my I-485. Does this mean that my namecheck is still pending. Any thoughts anyone???

I don't think so... I've seen some cases where there are no "recent" updates and the cases are approved.

PS: It seems like we can never relax.

looks like we're in the same boat

So what is 26 federal plaza considered to be..isnt it a district office?

Hey Bootneyf...it looks like we have the same FP appointment dates, mine is also on 10/05/07....infact I have two of them on the same date.

Is it the norm to have two FP appointment dates on the same date? one says code 2 and the other code 3.

Thanks

Could someone explain something to me. Some of this jargon I do not know yet.

I see these being used around:
REF
LUD

etc....

:)-)

Hey Bootneyf...it looks like we have the same FP appointment dates, mine is also on 10/05/07....infact I have two of them on the same date.

Is it the norm to have two FP appointment dates on the same date? one says code 2 and the other code 3.

Thanks

hey nano boy its ok to have the 2 fingerprint appts for the same date..dont sweat it!!

Please tell

I got both my interview letter and my EAD on the mail yesterday!!

Cheers!!

Hey chocolat

From your time line it seems that your interview is today 10/16.

Hurry back and tell us how it went then.

Eagerly awaiting the details of your experience.

Still Waiting

Just to give everybody a quick update... Nothing has changed since the interview not even a LUD. I'm starting to worry...

me too, get stuck in the namecheck

I am afraid it's still too early to write to congressman, first lady etc... But I am worried, especially when you see people filed in July already got their GC in hand.... I am going to an InfoPass on 11/27, but I don't think I can find anything there, just feel I need to do something to relieve myself....

Hello! I'm new here. I've been reading this board for some time now, and it has been really helpful!

Here is my timeline:

I-485 applied- October 22, 2004
Interview- Feb 15, 2005
Name check -Still pending :mad:
Recevied RFE- August 15, 2007 :rolleyes:
Sent RFE & Case Resumed-October 5, 2007 :eek:

Incredibly frustrating! Now, 60 days waiting to get either an approval (God, I so hope it happnes soon) or request for more evidence. By the way, all along I continue to have work-permit, re-newing every year of course.

Here is my timeline. It seems like new york city really became the fastest DO NOW.

I 130
RD: 07/18/07
ND: 07/25/07
Approval notice sent: 11/08/07 (108 days)

I 485;I 765
RD: 09/09/07
ND: 09/20/07
FP DONE: 10/11/07 (32days)
LUD: EAD approval notice mailed : 11/19/07
IL: notice sent for ID: 01/15/08

stiil waiting
time line in signature

from the processing dates it seems they are now processing cased filed on 24th march 2007

Last edited by a moderator: