NYC Folks Post Your Timeline Here

H1-B Married to USC, NYC

07/27- Sent I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131,I-864 to chicago lockbox
07/30- Package received as per UPS website (day 1)
09/05- Receive receipt notice for I-485 dated 08/30 (day 36)
09/10- Receive Biometric fingerprinting appointment for I-485 & I-765 for09/17. Notice dated 09/04 ! (day 41)
09/17- Fingerprinting done :) (day 48)

Address for I-130 & 485 is different

Can you please tell me if you had gotten the notices for I-485, 765 & 130 together ?
I am really confused since I got my notice for 485 & 765 for which I had given my office address.
However I have not received any notice for 130 for which I gave my home address. My landlord is messing with my mail so I have started forwarding it to a PO Box & I think they might not forward USCIS letters !
I have no idea what to do since I don't really know what address will they send the notice for 130, my EAD card & my interview notice.
What adds to the confusion is that I had given the home address for 765 too but they sent the notice with my 485 notice & hence used the office address so maybe they will use the office address for 130 as well.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

I got some of the notices on the same day, but they had different postal stam dates. I think it was a coincidence.
You should check with the USPS if the deliver the USCIS letters to PO Boxes. I don't think they do.

Good luck to you!!

Thanks chocolat for your reply. Did you give the same address for all the applications or you gave different addresses ? I was stupid to give different addresses & hence added to the confusion.

Also chocoalt were your application no's for all documents 485, 765, 130, 131 in a sequence ? My 485 & 765 are in sequence & so I was thinking maybe I can try & put those nos in my uscis portfolio & do a search online.
Please let me know.
my 485 no is Mxxxxxxxxx4690 & 765 is Mxxxxxxx4693 so maybe 130 no can be beteen them or before them. Thanks for your help.

I used one address for everything. You can try, but I'm not sure it will work. When you check the status it won't show the name. I guess you can try adding it to your porfolio...

I_765 card production ordered on 9/19

Hi guys,
I just received an email from the CRIS stating they have ordered my Employment authorization card production on 9/19. Hope everyone gets it soon.Good luck to you all.Stick together.

Receided AP approval in mail yesterday. Still no LUDs or interview letter :(

Do you guys think I need to make an infopass appointment? I am starting to get concerned now.

We had our interview, now what???

My wife and I had an interview recently at the New York office to remove the conditional status of her green card. Everything looked promising and we never heard from the office.

Recently I checked the status of our application online (using her receipt number) and the system couldn't find it!! This never happened before when we inquired.

Has this happened to anyone else? Does this mean they lost the application? We've heard horror stories about people who are literally stranded in this country and cannot travel due to the incompetence of the staff handling their case.

Here's my timeline. I forgot to send the biometric fee plus had a RFI and so, I am backed up a bit. :rolleyes: Friday is my code 3 FP.

Receided AP approval in mail yesterday. Still no LUDs or interview letter :(

Do you guys think I need to make an infopass appointment? I am starting to get concerned now.

Did you call them? Since many cases don't get an update on the case when the letter was sent, I'm afraid something happened to your IL.
We have to have our interviews around the same dates!! hehe

Keep thinking positive!!!

Called and could get through an IO today morning. She said that the last update on my case was on 8/30 and the IL was not sent out. She also said that if others with same timeline got it, it doesnt mean anything to your case. So, I think I have to just play the waiting game for now. :confused:

Thanks for all your support.
Did you call them? Since many cases don't get an update on the case when the letter was sent, I'm afraid something happened to your IL.
We have to have our interviews around the same dates!! hehe

Keep thinking positive!!!

Called and could get through an IO today morning. She said that the last update on my case was on 8/30 and the IL was not sent out. She also said that if others with same timeline got it, it doesnt mean anything to your case. So, I think I have to just play the waiting game for now. :confused:

Thanks for all your support.

Most timelines for the same DO are very close. We happen to have very similar dates. I think you should try calling again in a couple of days...

Keep those positive thoughts going...