NVC Fee Receipt

r_sada

Registered Users (C)
Sanjay et ALL,
Have any of you received the Fee receipt from NVC?
my NVC case create date is July 15th
So i was wondering if any one in my boat have received the fee receipt yet?
please post your responses /

/S

Not yet r_sada.

However, NVC message for my case changed to say that DS3032 (which authorizes my attorney to act as my agent) has been received. My attorney never sent this form as it was not required because G28 was already included in my I140. What this means is that NVC has entered my attorney info in their system. I think the next step for them is to send the Fee Bill. I am still waiting to receive the same.

Experienced people - please comment.

thanks
S

Have not received the Fee Bill yet??any updates or any insights from anyone would be appreciated...

thanks
S

Just as an update the NVC message changed to say that the Fee Bill letter has been generated on July 26, 04 and will be sent to the lawyer in the next few weeks. I am guessing that my lawyer would hopefully receive it soon. I would hope that NVC wil not take weeks to mail the Fee Bill.. but you never know?? I have updated CPtracker.com

AVM or Cust ser. rep

Did you talk to a customer service rep or you got the message from AVM >?
What is the trick to get a hold of the customer service rep ?

/S

I listened to my AVM message... what does your AVM say? I think there is an option that you use to talk to a customer service rep.. I do not remember what option it is .. maybe 'press 5' or something like that .. it does mention.. something like for complicated case.. operator assistance is available...

S

AVM still says that the Lawyer will be provided a notification within 6-8 weeks does this mean that Fee Receipt is the next step ?
is there any other thing that needs to be done before that,
You had mentioned about g28 am not clear on that do you have any info around that .

/S

I think this means that NVC will send the Notice of appearance forms, etc. to the lawyer. Upon the rct. of the same by NVC, they will generate the fee bill.

Is there more fees to be paid ?

HI CP'ers,

Since I have already paid the $335 for myself and my spouse and now waiting for the packet 4. I just wanted to know if there was some more fees to be paid at the time of interview.

Some threads talk about the demand drafts to be carried to the consulate.

Please clarify
:confused:
Thanks
Jawad

JawadAlam said:
HI CP'ers,

Since I have already paid the $335 for myself and my spouse and now waiting for the packet 4. I just wanted to know if there was some more fees to be paid at the time of interview.

Some threads talk about the demand drafts to be carried to the consulate.

Please clarify
:confused:
Thanks
Jawad

Hi,

There is no more payments expected at the time of the interview if you've paid $335 per applicant to the NVC. You may want to keep copies of the cancelled check but it is not needed.

Rjain

jawad,

Since your seems to be a regular CP case through NVC, the fact that your case is in the consulate , you do not need to pay any money.

AVM message says your lawyer will be notified . Does this means lawyer will be sent DS3032 form as my agent . My lawyer told me that he filled G28 form with the application but I never signed the G28 form .Also will they send me the copy of DS3032 form or only the lawyer ?

same boat

Sachin
im getting the same response saying the lawyer will be notified in 6-8 weeks
but it does not tell me of what ?
does it mean lawyer will be notified of fee receipt or the DS3032
Any thoughts ?

Sada

Folks,

I was getting the same message regarding the notification to the lawyer. This should change to something like "Choice of Agent information has been received by NVC.. if G28 was already included in I140 if not the lawyer and/or you should have received a Form that you need to fill and send back to NVC authorizing your attorney as the agent. After this the message will change to say "NVC has generated the Fee Bill Letter which will be sent within the next few weeks". I am currently at this stage.. although my lawyer has yet to receive the Fee Bill letter which needs to be sent back along with the Fee to the St. Luis facility. Keep in mind that generally speaking, NVC messages will always says "weeks" but it usually does not take that long.

Hope this helps.
S

I just called the operator and she says packet will be send shortly and fee will be sent before

Since I asked about the fee and then she told me I don't know if I would have asked more she would have told me more

sachingp said:
AVM message says your lawyer will be notified . Does this means lawyer will be sent DS3032 form as my agent . My lawyer told me that he filled G28 form with the application but I never signed the G28 form .
R U sure? You could have signed it along with your Labor and probarbly H1 ...
Also will they send me the copy of DS3032 form or only the lawyer ?
If the G-28 is filed, it will be lawyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
r_sada said:
Sachin
im getting the same response saying the lawyer will be notified in 6-8 weeks
but it does not tell me of what ?
does it mean lawyer will be notified of fee receipt or the DS3032
Any thoughts ?

Sada
Depends on what the AVM says. If AVM says fee rct. it will be fee rct.

AVM says lawyer will be notified but when I called the operator she said that packet will be send When I asked Packet 3 she said yes but when I asked if fee reciept will be send she said yes the only thing I did'nt asked if lawyer will be send DS3032 form or no