NSC-RFEs are tracked here!

RFE case approved( friend\'s case)

EB3/RIR
ND 12/02/01
RFE received some time in Feb 02 ( salary)
Replied on 03/11 ( received by INS)
AD 04/02/02

RFE from Nebraska

Hi, All, does anyone have RFE related to ask original LC? The case was transferred from Texas to Nebraska and then Nebraska asked the original LC through the employer. The employer does not have such document. Please let me know.

the written decision was mailed

the AVS message I heard "a written decision is mailed to you..", my understanding is that my case has been 99% rejected. Normally, if the case were approved, the message would say "your case has been approved...". How do you think? thanks a lot. Chl

Hi chl

can u give more information about yr case?
it was in RFE?if it was in RFE,for what reason?

Finally Got Approved!!!!!

Heard the message on AVM just today.
NSC, EB2, RIR
N/D: 11/27/01
RFE: 2/27/02 Education, Lawyers did not send my master\'s degree!!!
RFE responded on: 3/14/02
RFE received by NSC on: 3/21/02
A/D: 4/03/02

Seeya all in CP threads!!!!

RFE regarding wage

Hi, All,
can anyone provide more details regarding the RFE for wage? Basically it asks for evidence that the company can page the wage. It lists a bunch of documents and my employer told me that they will send a statement from the financial officer since we have more than 100 employees. Could anyone who has the similar situation let me know how your employer(s) handle such situation. I want to make sure we will not miss any more documents. Your answer is highly appreciated!

Hi hydap

what is happening in yr case?
any update?
can u please post with yr RFE date?
Thanx

No new news

Hi Ani,
I don\'t see any change in the message, RFE Sent by INS 01/15, Reply sent to INS 02/01, Reply received by INS 02/06.. RFE is for PGDCA Transcripts.. Waiting for some news..
What happend to your case ?

No news

My RFE received by ins on 03/29/01
i think it takes more time.
mine is cos finacial documents
crossing the fingers

I140 RFE regarding company financials

RFE send 02/28
RFE replied on 03/18
Recd by INS on 03/23
waiting for approval