NSC-RFEs are tracked here!

I140 EB2 RFE on 2/28

My company is really big and they are doing fine. My collegue\'s case got approved 2 weeks back without any problem. So I assume things will go well with my case.

It is the same case with me, my company is also big firm and is doing fine.

I hope there is nothing serious about my case.

Got the RFE notice

I just got a note from my lawyer saying they receive the notice and it asked for a list of all I140\'s filed by the company in 2001 and the offered wages.
Is this what it says when people say INS asked for company financials

RaviPK - Did you get your notice yet?

spol, I did not receive the notice yet.

I do not think that is regarding company financials.
this is the first time I am seeing a notice of this sort.

I-140 rejected

Hi guys,
We had applied in EB1 category as an alien of extraordinary ability in sciences. Our I-140 got rejected. We had prepared the application ourselves without the help of a lawyer. Can anybody suggest as to what we should do now? Show it to a lawyer or apply in the category of an advanced degree professional with a national interest waiver. If so, can someone give some guidelines regarding that? Would appreciate any kind of help regarding this.

Hi spol,ravipk

i was in this dicussion around two month back and was a silent watcher because
i got the RFE im jan and was disappointed .spol is correct.i got the same RFE
what he is talking about.My attorney &employer r drafting the letters for the last two months
and not yet finalised. totally dejected.i think next week my attorney will be submitting the documents.
i think these kind of RFE is common in EB2 after the economic slow down& collapse of somany
cos.anybody in this diss: know that how much time it takes once after replying the RFE?
any information is welcome.

Hi ani

why is it taking so much time to draft the letters for your company?
Does the INS need more than the list of I140\'s filed?
Do you know anyone else who got this RFE?

hi spol

yeh it is my bad luck.first my attorney went on vacation and then my co\'s fiancial officer
went out of the country.Then the company made wrong letters ,this was not as per the attorney\'s
requirment and they met each other and finally they had given the draft of the final letter
with supporting documents.(basically who all filed i-140 in 2001 and their salary,w2,
and some co\'s financial documents).
i know 2 more cases their i-140 is in RFE stage.
let us hope the best

Finnaly approved

RD: 11/22/01
ND: 11/27/01
RFE(Edu) sent: 01/24/02
RFE responded: 02/13/02
RFE received: 02/21/02
AD: 03/13/02
EB3 @NSC

Anyone knows, how long will it take for NVC to process my case?

Good luck to you all.

My ND is Dec 30 EB2 NSC not yet approved

My I 140 ND is Dec 30,EB2,NSC net yet approved, I called INS they tell me my Attorney or my employer should call them. I Know for sure now I am going to get an RFE.

Gurus, What more info do they ask in RFE. Once we get RFE what are the chances of our case getting approved.
How long does the whole process take.

Thanks in Advance

Don\'t worry

Till now, what we have noticed is RFEs are specifically for

-- Co. financials (non submission)
-- Eduaction credentials evaluation (absence of or from non-INS recognised bodies) and
-- List of previous I140s from your employer (concerning wage uniformity - it\'s a new toy now)

So, basically nothing is on your hands.

All these points should have already been taken care of by the attorney on the first place and that is why they are being paid for.

But yes, like you, I also believe that if the approval is not in, nearing the two month timeframe from the ND, then it\'s more likely to be a RFE and again that will take another one month to get to know the reason.

RFE replies are treated with priority;usually in two weeks after they receive it you should be through.

[ Remember. there are many a rookie lawyer around who are getting baptised with your and my cases !! ]

Good luck.

Not at all ....

unless everybody is trying to prove an impossible case, possible.

Interstingly, there is a case in this thread where the guy was RFEd because the lawyer did not check a box in the form !!!!!

So, goofups like this is anything but ruled out.

rajeshm ...

why not take a try with the AVM tonight ??

There was a RD 12/31/01 EB2 approval yesterday.

Atlast I got to know that the RFE was for education.

apparently NSC was just asking for my Master\'s degree copy.....
Lawyers sent a copy to NSC yesterday.

N/D: 11/27
RFE: 2/27
Response mailed on: 3/13

It is the lawyers!!!! i have no idea and I cannot blow off the steam to them!!!!!

they do control a lot in the process!!!! you got to be nice to them!

RaviPK, mine was the same thing too. I wonder if we got the same "careless" lawyer.

Don\'t worry, your I-140 will get approved soon.