NSC-RFEs are tracked here!

I-140 RFE regarding company financials

I filed in EB2 , RIR. I-140 filing date is 21/12/01.
Attorney says that RFE is regarding company financials.

RFE Recd by INS on 03/23
Waiting for approval

Needs information

Does anybody know that because of the RFE(fiancial
documents of the co) ,any i-140 had rejected?
any information is wellcome.
Thanx

RFE received by NSC

I140 - ND 11/27/2001
RFE on 02/27/2002 (List of all I140\'s filed by company in last year along with the wages)
RFE reply received by NSC on 04/11/2002

AD???

Ani, keep posting any updates on your case as your RFE and my RFE are the same

RFE update from TungFong

Hello my friends,

It has been sometime isnce my last post as I was devestated by the REF issued by INS. However, I live to fight another battle.
Here\'s my details

I140 RD : 01/04/02
I140 ND : 01/04/02
RFE issued : 3/22/02
RFE RD : 04/10/02
RFE Reason : Financial Documents

Sincerely

TungFong

RFE

Hi, is the RFE about the ability for the company to pay your wage? Keep it posted for your details pls. I have got an RFE like that. Best of luck!

I-140 Issue

I checked AVM yesterday and heard the message "Need additional document".

things will turn around

Hi, there, do not panic. You will receive the letter and find out what is missing. Just submit the documents then. It is not rare those days if you follow the message board.

ANY INFORMATION?

Does anybody know that how much time it takes for the
RFE clearance if the RFE is because of company financial
document &pay related thing?any case has been approved
in this category.
Thanx

My RFE. I-140 RD 1/28/02 RFE 04/08/02

After waiting for 3 years for DOL to approve Labor. My I-140 RD 01/28/08 got a RFE on 04/08/02.
They want Company Financials ( got atleast 3 previous 140 aaprovals + GC) now the idiots at INS want the financials? Huh!
My Labor was atleast a Bachelors in CS or related fields. I have a BE + MS + PhD. They want more info about my degree\'s.
Looks like there is a definate A**h*** in INS NSC. and i got stuck with this examiner.
Good luck everybody hope you guys have better luck.

Sorry to hear about it.

It is experiences like yours that scare the hell out of prospective 140\'ers like us. And I was complaining about a six and a half month proceesing time for my LC. I was under the impression that you can go for EB1 with a PhD, maybe not. My atttorney is still preparing my 140 petition from the past two weeks, this is after having given them all the papers much in advance. Sometimes I wonder if all this pain and tension is worth it. Please keep us informed when you get approved. Wish you all the best of luck.

update of my case

RFE: 4/2 received
RFE replied: 4/15
RFE received: 4/17
Waiting. It says on the AVM that it will take 75 days

Thanks Rsur

I could have gone for EB1 but wanted to keep low profile. Meeting all requirments. I guess it really does not matter.Thanks once again. i will keep you posted.

Any good news from INS?

This waiting killing me.
i already lost 8 months for this stage.
i dont know what to do?

message I got from RFE@Texas

This is copied from another message board for Texas center:

I talked to the lawyer about the delay of 140 RFE cases.
Came to know that INS has decided to do security check for all the RFE cases.That\'s why they are not proceeding with the RFE responses.
Lawyer said it might take a month or even upto 3 months to get RFE approval.My lawyer has recvd. this info(FAx letter) from the TExas INS.This security check is not only for 140 and also for other categories like 485 etc.IS it so?Any body heared similar news like this?
I\'m not really sure what would be our fate???

Spoke to INS

My attorney spoke to INS.They told that
my case is with an officer for the last 14 days.
i dunno what is he doing with my papers?
Let god show some good mind to that officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speak with IIO

Hi, there, could you tell me how your lawyer can get hold of a live IIO? Using the number listed?

Thank you.