NSC - Plastic Tracker

Card Ordered - 07/07/05

Guyz,
Looks like USCIS is pretty excited ordering my card. Today at 8:00 pm I received 10 emails suggesting my card has been ordered. All 10 emails are exactly same.

See my Sig. for details.

Good Luck folks...

overWait said:
Guyz,
Looks like USCIS is pretty excited ordering my card. Today at 8:00 pm I received 10 emails suggesting my card has been ordered. All 10 emails are exactly same.

See my Sig. for details.

Good Luck folks...
--------------------------------

HI,

How come I received only 8 emails instead of 10!!!

My cards are alo ordered today :)

thanks!

FP : Feb 26, 2005
140 ND: Dec 14,,2004 AP: May 10, 2005
485 ND: Dec 14, 2004 AP: Jun 23, 2005
CO: July 7, 2005
CR: Let us see...... :) :(

Card ordered on July 7th. Spouse not yet approved. Please see sig for details but ignore the LUD dates

Cards ordered 07/08/2005
I-485 AD 04-26-2005.
PP stamped on 05-06-2005, LUD changed 05-09-2005.
Biometrics done on 06-17-2005, LUD changed 06-20-2005.
Cards Ordered 07-08-2005

Hi gcuser1

I haven't gotten the plastic card till today. Surpisingly my wife's one came without notice!! Please keep in touch. Thanks.

biometrics notice

When you get biometrics notice after 485 approval. Did LUD or message changed ?

I got approval on May 24. And LUD changed on May 26, and May 27. Then stopped. Till now have n't got Biometrics notice or card. Is this common. Please put some light on it.

I have just received 8 e-mails for me and 4 for my wife saying that the cards were ordered on 07/07/05.

can somebody reply to this.

biometrics notice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got approval on May 24. And LUD changed on May 26, and May 27. Then stopped. Till now have n't got Biometrics notice or card. Is this common. Please put some light on it.

We received two email each for me and my wife stating that our cards were ordered 07/07/05.
Hope this helps.

biometrics

Iam talking about biometrics notice. Not when they ordered card /mailed card. pLEASE reply to my question below.

biometrics notice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just adding to the sudden spurt in card ordered messages!

485 AD: 3/25/05
PP stamped: 04/11/05. Just did the usual finger printing.
CO: 07/07/05

No Biometrics.

So all you guys stamped in april beginning, you might get a pleasant surprise even if you didnt get a biometrics letter so far...

Guys,
I received the e-mail that the card was ordered for my wife and nothing for me. Is this normal? since we had our PP stamping done on the same day.

Please share your experince on this issue.

Thanks

superchaks said:
Guys,
I received the e-mail that the card was ordered for my wife and nothing for me. Is this normal? since we had our PP stamping done on the same day.

Please share your experince on this issue.

Thanks
Me and my wife did PP and biometics on same days eventhough we have two different days assigned for biometrics. Yesterday night at 10.00pm we got emails that both our cards were ordered. I believe your card will also be ordered in few days.
Good luck.

Hello smchndr, LUD or message didn't change when we received biometrics received. It(LUD) only changed after we did the biometrics and stamping at the local INS office. Hope this helps.

pwdg,

I just received 6 e-mails that my card also has been ordered. The dates are the same for both myself and my wife . I guess their program which sends e-mail was timeout last night and got triggered this morning. "Your word came out true". Thanks for your help... lets see how long does it take to mail the card and receive.. Good luck to you too... We are in the same boat and lets exchange infomation how it goes..

I guesd bhardad1 is also in the same boat. Good Luck to you too...

CARD ordered 0/07/2005

Waiting to receive the card.

Question to all:
Has anyone travelled to Niagara on Canada side from Detroit MI ?
I want to procedures to chekin-out of us/can border. any details will be helpful.

thanks

Here is another update. Probably some other guys who got Card Ordered message on 7/7/05 might have got this update as well. Surprisingly that was fast!!

Card Mailed 07-09-2005

I-485 AD 04-26-2005.
PP stamped on 05-06-2005, LUD changed 05-09-2005.
Biometrics done on 06-17-2005, LUD changed 06-20-2005.
Message changed from approval to Card Ordered 07-07-2005
Message changed from Card Ordered to Card Mailed 07-09-2005

What time did you get the mail....

waitingfrom2001 said:
Here is another update. Probably some other guys who got Card Ordered message on 7/7/05 might have got this update as well. Surprisingly that was fast!!

Card Mailed 07-09-2005

Thanks for the info...7/9 is Saturday....Looks like guys are working real hard...and job cycles (looks like they are also using mainframes) are runniing on Saturdays also....amazing.......could be Friday cycle delayed to Saturday...

BTW what time did you receive the mail....

Well, mine card was also ordered on 7/7 but I am yet to hear back anything.