snay said:
I got my pp stamped in Des Moines IA.
--
LUD's:
Card Ordered - 5/6/05
Card Mailed - 5/9/05
--
Card Received - 5/9/05

Did you get any E-Mail after the card has been Mailed?.
(I recd a Mail for CO on 05/05/05 and there was no activity since then).

Cards received for self and spouse

Hi all,

I can now truly say that this journey is over. We received our plastic cards yesterday. (See my signature for details). Luckily, no mistakes in the spellings of our names or other wise. I've been a frequent visitor to this forum even after my 485 approval date, because I feel happy to see approvals for familiar names. I will still visit this forum once in a while now, but might not as frequently as before. This place has been an excellent resource for all immigration related questions. Thank you to you all for answering my questions from time to time.

Good luck to you all.

Card mailed

Update: got e-mail from USCIS on 05/05 that card was ordered LUD changed on 05/06 and got mail today 05/10 that card has been mailed...

misc_chic said:
Did you get any E-Mail after the card has been Mailed?.
(I recd a Mail for CO on 05/05/05 and there was no activity since then).

I got the email in the morning and I had it in the mailbox that evening. I think there is a lag in the email notification. You should be pretty close to getting it. Good luck.
-Snay

snay said:
I got the email in the morning and I had it in the mailbox that evening. I think there is a lag in the email notification. You should be pretty close to getting it. Good luck.
-Snay

Thanks. I got the E-Mail yesterday afternoon that the CARD has been mailed.
Hope i get it in a day or two.

Number of days from "Card Ordered" to "Card Mailed"

Hi:

Following this forum postings, I realize that typically it takes 3-4 days for the message to change from "Card Ordered" to "Card Mailed". In our case it has been more than 5 days since the card ordered message but so far there has been no further update.

Can any of you please advice, typically how many days maximum should it take for the message to change? Thanks for any insights.

Kashish

Kashish

Hi Kashish

it took 5 days for my status to get updated from card ordered to card mailed...give it a couple of more days...probably your card might be in mail..just the status might not have been updated...

Card received (Yippee)

NSC/EB3/India/PD:01/2003
I485 AD: 12/20/2004
PS (Chicago): 01/07/2005
CO: 05/09/2005
CM: 05/10/2005
CR: 05/12/2005

The card looks quite sophisticated. On the back, there is a laminated, condensed version of the photo and file details in a space about 1/2 inch thick that runs across the full length.

Added my details in the xls file.

Card Recd

Hi everyone,

Recd card yesterday 05/12/05 ....

PP stamped : 02/07/05
CO : 05/05/05
LUD : 05/06/05
CM : 05/10/05 LUD 05/11/05
CR : 05/12/05