NSC - Plastic Tracker

Oh Yes, My passport was stamped on 27 Dec, 04.

My feeling is that they are processing Dec cases.

In-Delema

Planet3rd said:
In-Delema,

May we know your Passport Stamping Date please?

Received my card today. Passport was stamped on 04/05/05 in Bloomington, MN. Roughly 3 weeks waiting. Good luck to you all.

Whats The trend..

I've been out of touch for a while...

Whats the trend in getting Plastic Card...
Does INS send email first and then issues cards... or sends them directly to mailing address they have???
Any light on this guys...

Card Ordered and mailed for self

Hi All,

Card Ordered and Mailed for self ,but spouse and child cards no update, we all had done passport stamping on same date. Any ideas?

Thanks

amcom, trend is about 5-6 months after approval (give or take 2 weeks). I was approved on 12/15/04 and have not heard anything yet. stamped on 12/28.

gvaknin & amcom - Going by the trend and recent Card orders, it seems that your 'Card time' is just around the corner.

Got my Card in Mail this Saturday

ND: 12/31/2002
Ad: 11/18/2004
PP Stamped: 12/12/2004
Card ordered status changed: 04/18/2005
Card mailled status changed: 04/20/2005
Card received in mail: 04/23/2005

Good luck to all of you.

planet3rd, i sure hope so. We are about to leave for a trip in less than a week, so I'm assuming it will not arrive by then, I hope to find it in the mail when we get back.

best,

Card Received

I finally received my card yesterday.

I-485 AD : Sep, 28th, 2004
PSD : 0CT 5th, 2004
Stamping location : Detroit !!!!!!
LUD : Jan 12th, 2005
CO : April 23rd, 2005
CM : April 26th, 2005
CR : April 28th, 2005

I sent G731N form 3 weeks ago but I think they work in the order they receive I89 form your local office . Actual time starts from the day I89 FORM entered in the system of NSC irrespective of when you stamped your passport.

Plastic card will have your I-485 Approval date on it like for me Sep 28th, 2004. Thanks a lot and Best of luck to all.

Self :
484 AD 11/24/05
PP stamping : 12/6/04
Card Ordered : 04/29/05

Spouse :
AD :12/23/04
PP stamping : 1/7/05
Card Ordered : 4/25 &
Card received on 4/28/05

Good luck to all.

Received My card. Still Waiting for the spouse card ......

Following are the details....
I-485 AD (self and spouse): 11/29/2004
Passport Stamping (self and spouse) : 12/20/2004
Card Ordered(self) : 04/22/2004
Card Mailed (Self) : 4/27/2004
Card Received(Self): 4/29/2004
Card Ordered (spouse):???????????

Hello Friends,

Can you tell me after receiving your approval did you guys stamp your passport, because my notice says "Your case has been approved, we will send you permanent resident card within 120 days. if this time pass and you do not receive your card call us" .
So it does not say that i need to go to the service center to stamp my passport. So can you guys share your thoughts with me if I should go ahead and stamp the passport or should I just wait for the card, I did call them they said I do not need to stamp my passport as they have my recent photograph so they will mail me the card directly.I do not have any plan to go outside united states at least in 6 months,
Please write me your thought.
Thank You.

I would advise to you to just go and get the stamping done. Its free and also easy with a Infopass appointment. This has been covered in other discussions too. I got the same note and but got my stamping done as I dont trust USCIS's 120 days promise.

raju_dv,
Thank You very much for your reply , Actually I was trying to take infopass appointment , then I noticed while taking appointment they wrore " If you have received your approval notice for I-797C and they advised you to come to nearest office for passport stamping" , Since my notice do not have the it written to do passport stamping so I was worried if they will stamp me the passport if I go to the office, Can you share your experience, when you went there did they ask you anything or did they just stamp your passport without any questions.
Thanks again.

issued card for spouce but not for primary

they issue card for wife but not for me(primary). I got following message for my wifte. Mine still they have not updated.

On April 29, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.