NSC - Plastic Tracker

snay said:
Hey IDreams, Is the the first time your LUD changed after the passport stamping? And what "more information" did they want?
snay

Q: Is the the first time your LUD changed after the passport stamping?
A: No, the first time LUD changed was after 7 days of the passport stamping.

Q: And what "more information" did they want?
A: Not they want. It was that I want "more information" :D . After I call 1800 number, they updated this information and send me a letter.

LUD change is a good sign,:D it means that some one touch your case.
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Snay,

we responded to your request for more information concerning your case.

means "USCIS responded to us because we request for more info" :p

IDreams said:
Q: Is the the first time your LUD changed after the passport stamping?
A: No, the first time LUD changed was after 7 days of the passport stamping.

Q: And what "more information" did they want?
A: Not they want. It was that I want "more information" :D . After I call 1800 number, they updated this information and send me a letter.

LUD change is a good sign,:D it means that some one touch your case.
:p

vcorcl said:
Snay,

we responded to your request for more information concerning your case.

means "USCIS responded to us because we request for more info" :p

They are going to send letter may with more information they need.
It is kind of ref. What I think.
Good luck
ARB123

arb123 said:
They are going to send letter may with more information they need.
It is kind of ref. What I think.
Good luck
ARB123
Thanks all,
My passport stamping was done on 2/2/05 and LUD on 2/9/05. So I guess its just a long wait now.

waiting Plastic card

I have stamped on 6th-Jan-05 and still waiting plastic card. ..I don't know how long I have to for it.

Hi,

I think it is the time to say bye-bye to this club and I will miss all of you, my friends. Wish you leave here soon. :)

Thank you for your helps in the GC WAITING DAYS.:p

My status is changed today:

Current Status:
On February 17, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

PS.
It is better to have one buddy to manage the attached Excel file, which I made first. Also if you manage it please put the PSD in order and in this way, the waiting days will be clearer.
There is a formula in the column D. You can copy and paste it to a new row when you need it.

Thanks, my friend. :) :)

IDreams
:) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats IDream! We are going to miss you. Hopefully I'll get my card soon.

IDreams said:
Hi,

I think it is the time to say bye-bye to this club and I will miss all of you, my friends. Wish you leave here soon. :)

Thank you for your helps in the GC WAITING DAYS.:p

My status is changed today:

Current Status:
On February 17, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

PS.
It is better to have one buddy to manage the attached Excel file, which I made first. Also if you manage it please put the PSD in order and in this way, the waiting days will be clearer.
There is a formula in the column D. You can copy and paste it to a new row when you need it.

Thanks, my friend. :) :)

IDreams
:) :p

Congrats IDreams! Thanks for maintaining the plastic thread.

Today marks the 200th day of wait for me and many of us as per the excel sheet. What a dubious distinction! Shame on NSC ...