NSC - Plastic Tracker

IDreams said:
Wife’s card was received on 31/01/05 and kid’s card was sent on 01/02/05.

My status is still frozen on 11/01/04. :D

Call the 1800......, was told that the system was updated and call back late or tomorrow. ;)

I find the 1800... has a new touch tone function, which can lead you to inquire green card directly.

Call the 1800 ......number again today. After waiting about 25 minutes, the CIS guy ask my Lin number and let me read the responsed letter they sent me two month ago :D You know what, he said, Ok , you need to wait 12 to 20 months according the letter to get your card. Then I argued that my wife and kid already get their card and this guy said: Now your have two options, first, waiting; Second, call again after one month :D :D :D :rolleyes:

Wow,
:D :D

Dear friends,

When you put your info into the attached file,

Only type your AD and PPD in Column B & C

Do not type anything in Column D.

The Waiting Days in Column D are auto calculated.

Thanks

IDreams
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
clearwater said:
Congrates misc_chic... so when you are expecting your palstic, any approx guesses???

Are you kidding??. Guessing with these guys is next to impossible. However, the Officer who stamped my passport said that it can take anytime between 8-12 months.

Call the 1800----again and the CIS guy said I need File G-731N again and attach with the copies my wife and kid's card!!!! :D

I Filed G-731N 3 months ago but never.......................... :D

Waiting!!!! :eek:

Add my record

Got my passport stamped at Chicago. Officer in Booth #8 took all my approval notices and H1B documents. My spouse needs a picture retake because ears were covered hair. Other than this, everything is smooth. :)

Guys!
I called the 1-800 # to follow up on my card after waiting for about 100 days just to check what they will say. When I called the first time, this guy asked me for so many details like when my 485 was filed, when it was approved, when I received the approval letter, the notice date of the approval letter and when it was stamped and so on.. obviously I did not have the receipt notice of my approval letter handy in front of me..so was just searching and this guy told me that he can't wait more than 10 secs and asked me to call them back again and hung up. I guess, he just wanted to talk some bullsh..t and get away with my call.

The second time I called, I was transfered to a lady and she told me that my card has not been sent for printing ;-( She told me that they have no idea when it will be printed becaz nebraska center has a big pile waiting to be printed and all that crap that you can travel anywhere...you don't need card etc. etc.

I was just curious becaz, I saw some people on the sheet, who received cards in 30/70/19 days. I guess, they may be just lucky or did they do anything extra :)

-GCBANDU

I called USCIS last Friday on my plastic card (stamped on Aug 2nd). The lady asked me to update my new address on the phone. She told me that she would forward this case to NSC and I should receive my card within 30 days :eek: . Today my online status have been changed to the following msg:

On February 14, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Hope this is a good sign.

However, due to privacy policy, she wouldn't allow me to update the mailing address for my wife.

After 77 days, LUD Changed again yesterday, but it is still the same bla bla b..l...a...aaa.. :D

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 29, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

IDreams said:
After 77 days, LUD Changed again yesterday, but it is still the same bla bla b..l...a...aaa.. :D

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 29, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
Hey IDreams, Is the the first time your LUD changed after the passport stamping? And what "more information" did they want?
snay