NSC - Plastic Tracker

BoliBG said:
I485 AD: 09/03/2004 ( for me and my 2 daughters )
11/17/2004 ( my wife's )

Stamped: 10/12/2004 ( me and my daughters )
12/16/2004 ( my wife )

Waiting for the plastic.

BoliBG

Updated with your and your wife's infor.

Thanks.
;)

gchopeful2005 said:
Thanks shre. Was there a specific form you filled out? How long did it take for you to get your new card with the restriction removed?

Q: Was there a specific form you filled out?
A: No, regular form.

Q:How long did it take for you to get your new card with the restriction removed?
A:One week..... :D

Timing question

All, we were approved on 12/15, stamped in Detroit on 12/28, SSN on 12/29. Nothing since then. I'm assuming the SS card will come in any day now, but does anybody have an idea about GC arrival timing? Also, what is the deal with the "welcome" letter? is it supposed to arrive? when?

Any assistance is much appreciated,

So far received nothing after PP stamping. Talked to CIS customer service today. He asked detailed info and told me that they will check and send me their check result within 30 days. Wonder what that will be ... :confused:
I485 Approved - 5/17/04
Stamping - 6/21/04
Card - Waiting

Do not worry same thing happened to us we had stamping at Chicago
on 7/29/04.We called after 75 days and got reply after 45 days and after 45 days of getting the reply they ordered the card and I got it on 01/03/05.
Bye the way where did you file and where you had stamping?
We filed in Vermont and got stamping in Chicago.
I think that caused the dely
Good luck
ARB123

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you arb123. I filed in Nebraska and got stamping in Chicago. What's in the reply that INS sent you after you called?

I called the 800 number yesterday and the lady told me that it takes them 30 days to send the welcome packet and the case number associated with the card order will be in it. and then it takes them 30 more days to get the card delivered to you, and that's why they say " if you haven't.....in 60 days....". Now, since I am 26 days after approval, she will NOT answer my questions and demanded (not asked....) that I will call after my 30 days are over in case I did not receive the welcome packet / letter.

I called the 1800 number and they are just reading what's available online. It's been more than 120 days and I still haven't received my welcome letter.
The lady asked me to send G-731N which I did in first week of December and still haven't heard back from them

How long does it usually take for them to respond to G-731N

spol said:
I called the 1800 number and they are just reading what's available online.

Q:It's been more than 120 days and I still haven't received my welcome letter.

It's been 210 days for me. :D

Q:How long does it usually take for them to respond to G-731N

I mailed G-731N on 19th Novemcer and get nothing until today.

:D

Question reg G-731N

Hi IDreams,

What is this G-731N business. Is it something you need to do to get you card or welcome letter or some other stuff. Can you thorw some light on this. Looks like we would be doing some paper work for USCIS for whole of our life and then rely on efficiency of USCIS for action. :D :D

nsc139 said:
Thank you arb123. I filed in Nebraska and got stamping in Chicago. What's in the reply that INS sent you after you called?

Yours is a sraight forward case and should have not taken this much time.
Still you need not worry. Some cases are taking time.
The reply I got when I called was:
"Your case has been ordered from ofsite starage location for correcting
process and give us 30-60 day to receive and review."
I was little upset about this message and contacted my attorney.
They said it is a normal message and not to worry and you will get the card soon. They said 30-60 days but with in 45 days my status was changed to card ordered. After ordering the card in 7 days (do not ask whether working days or calender days 7 calender days) I got the card. Ofcourse we called my wife's case also who got stamping on the same date, we did not receive
any letter but they ordered her card with in like 5 days. Before two days
there was change in the LUD not only for her but also mine (may be because
I am main person they wanted to verify my case before her card is ordered).
My two children who go FP 4 months back is still under process.
Hope this will help you and others
Good luck and do not be panic you will get the cards
ARB123

My info

Approval Date - 12/15/04
Passport Stamped - 1/3/05
LUD - 1/11/05

I understand from the thread that the online status changes as follows:
-> Your case (I485) has been approved
-> Your card has been ordered
-> Card order completed and mailed

Is this correct?

sdd

sdd said:
Approval Date - 12/15/04
Passport Stamped - 1/3/05
LUD - 1/11/05

I understand from the thread that the online status changes as follows:
-> Your case (I485) has been approved
-> Your card has been ordered
-> Card order completed and mailed

Is this correct?

sdd

Updated with your infor.

Thanks
;)

guykamal said:
updating the Excel file.
485 AD :09/02/04
Stamped : 11/01/04
GreenCard RD :01/10/05

It's good to know that you got the plastic card just over a couple of months after the stamping. Congratulations!! Where did you get your passoport stamped? Does it matter which center you get your passport stamped? Also, guys, when can we expect the welcome notice? I got my passport stamped on 1/3/05 and haven't got the welcome notice yet. From what I read in this forum, it can take even a few months to arrive. But some people have received it within a week. Do you know?

Thanks!

Mailed G-731N on Dec 7

Still no reply.
Since G-731N requires window envelop, I had to buy one hundred envelops from OfficeMax, as I could not get single ones from Kinko of Walmart. This is a good example how humble we are in complying with all details, checking small things again and again. But on the other hand, if you are concerned INS may make a mistake somewhere, the WILL. So applicants please do not buy a house, do not move, do not get married, do not divorce ...