NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

I-140 REF from NSC

I got a RFE on my I-140 and they are asking for my (not the employers) 2005 income tax returns with all attachments and supplements. Anyone has any idea abt this RFE . Wot is this for? . Pls help me . I'm kind of nervous abt the severity of this RFE .

------------------
EB3 Priority Date : April 3rd 2006 - VA
Labor Approved Date : 26th April 2006
I-140 Filed Date : 11th May 2006
RFE Isuued Dt : 21st Nov 2006
RFE RD : 28th Nov 2006
LUD : 07/22 , 11/21

I-140

Hello Everyone,

Please let me know what are the chances of getting my I-140 approved without any RFE. I have B'com ( 3 year degree ) from India and 5+ years of Exp before joining current employer. Following is the exact language from my labour. I have filed I-140 in the last week of October.

Box 14:
College Degree Required : Bachelor's *
Major Field of Study: Comp. sci, engg, math or Business
Experience: 2 yrs
Box 15 - Other Special Requirements:
*Bachelor's may be substituted with three years of university studies towards Bachelor's degree and three additional years of work experience.

ALSO, My 7th year H1 expires in May 07, I become eligible to file 8th year H1 extension in Dec 06.
My question is, say if I file for H1 extension and upgrade I-140 to PP in the same week and if they send RFE/deny I-140, is it going to effect my H1 extension process for the 8th year.

Any ideas/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bostonma786 said:
Hello Everyone,

Box 14:
College Degree Required : Bachelor's *
Major Field of Study: Comp. sci, engg, math or Business
Experience: 2 yrs
Box 15 - Other Special Requirements:
*Bachelor's may be substituted with three years of university studies towards Bachelor's degree and three additional years of work experience.

You have a wise attorney who did the right thing. I don't think you'd have any issue with your 140 approval.
All the best!

Work experience: Not enough proof.

I am preparing my 140 documents. Here is one thing I am not sure about, hope someone with similiar experience can help.
I had been working for 3 companies before I submit the LC application. in LC my attorney wrote "3 years experience in A,B, C, D, E..." those are about 10 different software /language /tools. Now I can only collect 2 company's past experience letter, and add them up I have 2 months short of 3 language/software development experience.
I tried really hard to get hold my manager from previous company, but since the company is gone out of business for 5 years, it seems impossible.
Do you think I might get an RFE becase 2 months short of some item missing in my experience?
Thanks in advance.

Premium Processing Question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gurus,

My case was filed last week under EB3 and Premium Processing. The employer is S&P 500 company and everything else ( education/experience etc) is well documented. The original labor in my name was send alongwith.

To my surprise, the UCSIS encashed the check for $195 in 2 days from receipt of my 140 petiton+ PP form. To date they havenot encashed the $1000 check, and there is no communication from UCSICS either.
A few questions about premium processing:

1) Is it standard for premium processing cases ? I meaning delay in encashing the $1000 check ?
2) Can the UCSICS refuse premium processing, even if it meets the basic criteria ( Like original labor, original benificary, PP fees, PP form ( I think 907 )

I-140 Approved

Hi,

My I-140 is approved after 8 months wait. I recieved 8 emails from CRIS today.My details are in the signature

SN

Last edited by a moderator:
My I-140 was filled thru' PP. USCIS encashed my check the same day they received my application. Not sure why u'r check is not encashed yet.

My case was approved with in 4 days and I got the approval notice within 4-5 days from the date of approval. The issue is the online status of my case shows as "Duplicate notice sent on MM/DD/YYYY".

Does anyone know why the online status does not say approved? Anyway I have sent an email to my lawyer to confirm the status with uscis.

nj_singh said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gurus,

My case was filed last week under EB3 and Premium Processing. The employer is S&P 500 company and everything else ( education/experience etc) is well documented. The original labor in my name was send alongwith.

To my surprise, the UCSIS encashed the check for $195 in 2 days from receipt of my 140 petiton+ PP form. To date they havenot encashed the $1000 check, and there is no communication from UCSICS either.
A few questions about premium processing:

1) Is it standard for premium processing cases ? I meaning delay in encashing the $1000 check ?
2) Can the UCSICS refuse premium processing, even if it meets the basic criteria ( Like original labor, original benificary, PP fees, PP form ( I think 907 )

retrogression

Hi elmer img/SN4GC
Share with us
Regular I-140 approval time and impact of retrogression[/B

* What is the average time- frame to get I-140 approval notice from Nebraska ?
*What is the impact of retrogression to the applicant from the country other than India, china ,maxico, philipines?(non -retrogressed country)
*Is there still chances of asking RFE for I-140 after 5-6 LUDS?
* AnyI-140 (regular)approvals filed in last week of August 2006 from Nebraska?
My case EB-3,schedule A group-1st,uscis receive:LIN06.....

A2p Rfe

How worried should one be on a A2P RFE when USCIS asked for company financials and pay stub for the employee, in the light that the company showed losses on the taxes filed?
Has anyone been thru similar situation?
Any responses will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
frog

i140- rfe

ALL:
my attorny replied to i140 rfe and next day
"Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed" wondering how long the process takes to decide , its a premiu rfe.

is Master's degree or equivalent is same as BS + 5yrs exp.

On approved Labor form

column 14th (education requirement)

it says --> Master's degree or equivalent

Now I have BS + 5 yrs exp. --> based on education
evaluation done by 3rd party - I am equivalent to Master's degree. (I am sending that evaluation document with i-140 packet)

My question will Nebraska service center issue an RFE
as the labor certificate doesn't mention bs+5 yr exp.
as other option.

RIRLabor2002 said:
On approved Labor form

column 14th (education requirement)

it says --> Master's degree or equivalent

Now I have BS + 5 yrs exp. --> based on education
evaluation done by 3rd party - I am equivalent to Master's degree. (I am sending that evaluation document with i-140 packet)

My question will Nebraska service center issue an RFE
as the labor certificate doesn't mention bs+5 yr exp.
as other option.

Hi,

there is a chance of a RFE. I think Equivalent means if you had a BSc with a MSc, or may be a BCom with MCA. Since you have a BS + 5, I am not sure if education and experience can be combined for a MS equivalency unless it is mentioned in the Labor. I could be wrong though.

Regards,

Smog

Should my friend expect an RFE for BSc+MSc (India) = Masters in US, filing for EB2?

smog said:
Hi,

there is a chance of a RFE. I think Equivalent means if you had a BSc with a MSc, or may be a BCom with MCA. Since you have a BS + 5, I am not sure if education and experience can be combined for a MS equivalency unless it is mentioned in the Labor. I could be wrong though.

Regards,

Smog

combination degree

Smog is right, as long as you mention it in labor certificate, you can combine the degree equivalency

I 140 Current Status

I got the mail from USCIS saying my
"Current Status: Duplicate notice sent." a duplicate notice on this case was mailed describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on the notice.

Has anyone got this type of notice? can someone tell me what this means. I have not yet heard from employer or attorney.

thanks.

Pattan said:
Smog is right, as long as you mention it in labor certificate, you can combine the degree equivalency

For EB3 - Combination may work..
For Eb2 - Any Combination will be high risk...

And if it is NSC... Just be prepared for worst..

Thanks
KK

Anybody Got RFE on Working Experience for EB3 Professional?

My EB3 LC got approved last month and my lawyer has just filed I-140 to NSC, but I don't think my lawyer submitted any working experience proves along with my I-140.

On my LC ETA750 form column 14, it stated the position required: 1 year job offer and 1 year related experience.

From the I-140 filing instruction, for EB3 professional, it doesn't clear ask for evidence on working experience, only asked for Labor Certification, Bachelor degree and evidence that a Bachelor degree is required for the position.

I'm just wondering, will NSC RFE for my working experience? anybody here on EB3 professional got RFE asking for working experience proves even you already have 4-year Bachelor or above degree ( I have US Master degree on my LC position area)?

Thanks in advance!

RFE-parent corporation to show ability to pay of a subsidiary

Nebraska Service center sent RFE in the I-140. They are challenging the use of a parent corporation to show ability to pay of a subsidiary. What does it mean? How serious is the issue? Pls. help.

what is parent company

I am wondering is your company is gloabal company or us based.also
how funding arrangment is done,are you in eb2 or eb3 and how about premium?

i am kind of in similar situation.

Nan

Hello Nan,
It is Global public company of stock listed at Netherland stock Exchange. It has almost 100 subsdiaries companies almost in 7/8 countries. 78% of its revenue comes from US subsdiaries. I 'm in EB3 and filed I-140 as premium. I don't know much about its funding arrangement. When did you get RFE? Did your Attorney replied RFE and what all docs would be required?
Thanks,
SS