NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

I-140 Approved

I got a mail on 3rd jan, Approval mail from CRIS.

we approved for this pettioner and Your approval notice has been sent.....

I filed EB2 / I-140 filed May 28th and upgraded to Premium , sept and Got RFE ability to pay.

Replied RFE - on Dec ' 18th.

Approval on 3rd Jan..

Good luck for all of you guys.

- GC2007

help me getgc2007

hi getgc

What is the text of rfe, what were they looking in the ability to pay.
please let me know.

Thanks
Nand

i-140 what is the evidence that a Bachelor degree is required for the position?

Could you please tell me what did you attach to I-140 as an evidence that a Bachelor degree is required for the position?

Eb2 Rfe

[Hi Gurus,

=================================================
In my ETA750 column 14 it has mentioned as MS*, Major field of study CS/CE/EE or any Engineering Field

Column 15, * Master's degree or foreign academic equivalent In Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or any Engineering field with 3 years of experience, or the employer will accept a Bachelor's degree or its foreign academic equivalent with 5 years of experience.
=================================================

I was having BS ( Bachelor of Engineering with 4 years of study which means 12+4= 16 years of education) plus 5 years and 6 months of experience at the time of Labor filing to qualify for EB2.

Please let me know the chances of getting an RFE at Nebrasca service center during I 140 process.

It will be greatly appreciated for the answer.

Any EB3 approvals lately?

Just an observation -
I haven't seen any EB3 approvals in the last 20-25 days. Looks like USCIS is still in holiday mood. They haven't updated their website also after the Dec 18th update.

I140 Approved Email. But case status shows case received?

One week ago, I have received the Email from premium process center which says my I140 is approved. But still online case status shows "document received and process has resumed" Any body is in same situation?

Hi,

My PERM Labor stated "BS(Computer Scince) + 5 yrs of experience" and it was approved.

I have BS(Mechanical Engg) + MS(Computer Scince) and more than 5 years of experience.

My attorney filed I-140 under EB2 category. She says what we have mentioned in PERM application is equivalent to Masters of science("BS(Computer Scince) + 5 yrs of experience").

My question is since in the job requirement there is no mention of MS, what are the chances of I-140(in EB2) getting denied or RFE?

Thank you,
Ram

anybody knows how long it takes to get 140 approved after replying to an RFE?
any guess would be appreciated.

How long after submitting RFE response

I am looking for the same information.
frog

katewill said:
anybody knows how long it takes to get 140 approved after replying to an RFE?
any guess would be appreciated.

BS+5 is ok for EB2.

My PERM had no MS equivalent and I-140 was approved under EB2.

ramkris said:
Hi,

My PERM Labor stated "BS(Computer Scince) + 5 yrs of experience" and it was approved.

I have BS(Mechanical Engg) + MS(Computer Scince) and more than 5 years of experience.

My attorney filed I-140 under EB2 category. She says what we have mentioned in PERM application is equivalent to Masters of science("BS(Computer Scince) + 5 yrs of experience").

My question is since in the job requirement there is no mention of MS, what are the chances of I-140(in EB2) getting denied or RFE?

Thank you,
Ram

I-140 approved

Hi,
I received an email this morning that my I-140 has been approved on the 18th of January. It was premium processing case and we had filed a response to ability to pay RFE.
Good luck to everyone and see U guys in I-485 forum.
Thanks,
frog

Need Help With Rfe

Here is my story. I am getting green card through the LIFE Act (245i I believe). I hope you are familiar with it so you can help me. Basically this was like an amnesty that opened expired in April, 2001 for anyone who was out of status to adjust status through employment or marriage.
So I got my LC approved end of 2005. The company that was doing that was a joint partnership between husband and wife. It was an LLC. They divorced and husband got the company in divorce. He changed the name and made it sole propriertorship.
Filed I-140 and submitted 2002,2003,2004, and 2005 tax returns. 2002 and 2003 were under the old name of co and 2004 and 2005 were under new name. My proferred wage is 35K. For 2004 and 2005 the net income was more than 35K (35plus for 2004 and 38k for 2005). Taxable income was around 30K though. Anyway I have received an RFE to show two things 1) ability to pay from Jan of 2004 till present and 2) evidence of transfer from one to another by articles of incorporation.
I need to find a good CPA to do the above. My petitioner is very cooperative and will provide any evidence required.
The issue is that how much does USCIS need??? They know that I am not working for him currently since this is adjustment of status from out of status to an immigrant. I will only start working once I receive the work permit.
Please give me some advise. The CPA the petitioner had was very unreliable so we don't want to use him.
Need help ASAP. I am running out of time. I need to respond to the RFE ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
My chance for acceptance

Hi,

The job requirement in my approved labor's ETA 750 col. 14 says "Masters or Equivalent" in subject A. Col. 15 asks for detailed job related experience. I have a B.Sc. (3 years) and MS (2 yrs)/M.Phil. (2 yrs)/Ph.D from India in subject A. Can they deny my I-140 based on 3 years B.Sc. degree?

Please respond.

Thanks

I-140

garbarsarbar said:
Hi,

The job requirement in my approved labor's ETA 750 col. 14 says "Masters or Equivalent" in subject A. Col. 15 asks for detailed job related experience. I have a B.Sc. (3 years) and MS (2 yrs)/M.Phil. (2 yrs)/Ph.D from India in subject A. Can they deny my I-140 based on 3 years B.Sc. degree?

Please respond.

Thanks

I have given up guessing what the service can or will do. However, I have never seen any problem with a 3 year degree when someone has a Ph.D.

SN4GC said:
Hi,

My I-140 is approved after 8 months wait. I recieved 8 emails from CRIS today.My details are in the signature

SN

Hi,

I have got RFE about ability to pay. can you please share me with your response for the RFE like what supporting documents were provided as a response to the RFE. I greatly appreciate it... Thanks

I am new to I-140 forum. What's the different between proffered wage and prevailing wage?

All I see on Labor is Offered Salary and Prevailing Salary.

Please advise.

anyone waiting more than 60 days for approval after sending back RFE?
(normal processing)
i see people getting approved in 1-2 week but i don't know if this is the trend.