NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

You can apply EAD at the same time you submit your I-485 application.

anu.sonti said:
Guys,

when can i apply for EAD? i know this might be stupid question for you but i dont know anything about it. My I-140 applied on sep 19th 2006 and no LUD till now, is this normal, mine is not pp. I got receipt on 29th of sep 2006. I am from India.

One more question....

Hopemit, I do have one more question. May be you can help me.

My spouse is on F1 currently and will be on OPT starting December. Do you think, it is necessary to add sopuse in I-140 or can I just not mention anything in I-140 and add in I-485

Many thanks.

hopemit said:
Hi selffile,

Let me tell you my situation. may be you can judge on your own. i had four diffrent companies experience, A B C D. the experience in my 750A and ad mentions 4 years. when i got RFE, for company B and company D, i had 5 years of experience with similar type. eventhough for company A and c i have experience and does not mention skill set, they asked us to provide experience certi only for Company B and company D

What i mean to tell is if the company requires 4 years of experience and if 2 of your experience letters proves your 4 years of experience, then i guess they would not bother for another experience letters.

If your 750A does not mentions how many years of experience the company requieres, then it all depends how officer takes it and there might be two options

1) They will ask a letter from the company to write how much experience they need and then they will compare to your experiences.
2) They simply will approved it thinking that whatever experience you have is enough, since minimum number of years is not listed.

I guess they might go for second option or lets hope for the best.

RFE question

Hi Gurus,

I hava a PP I140 at NSC, day before yeserday I upgraded this to PP and today lawyer received an RFE for the same.

In the RFE, they are asking for this information...

Does anybody else has also received the SAME RFE, if yes how they responded to this...

submit evidence of the beneficiary's bachelor degree. Evidence of education must be in the form of an official record showing the dates of attendance, area of concentration and date of degree award, if any.

Please suggest something quickly...

Thanks,
Inder

part B of ETA 750

I have mentioned that I would get my visa at an embassy (consular processing) in my LC - Question 10 on Part B.

But, I would like to file I-485. So, can I fill in Part B of LC with correct information while sending the I-140? Beacuse, Part B has just my signature and I do not see any approval stamping from DOL on those two pages where my personal information is mentioned.

Any thoughts, any body?

Thanks

hopemit said:
Hi GC Geek

if you do not hear from them in 2-3 days after you send RFE,that means good/sweet news is coming. I guess their server database is running between 9 to 9:30 pm, that means you will get good news in the night. keep checking... secondly, you will get 5 emails from csso and uscis. hope you get it tonight
You must be speaking off their voice,
I just got the approval of my i140.
We replied the RFE on 20th friday, I got the approval status on their website at 4PM PST. I have been refreshing the status page after my lunch, all of a sudden I can see mine approved :)
Pretty fast...

RFE victims, dont worry at all, RFE is a signal for your speedy approval.
Now I am amending my H1 extension with this approval notice..

:)
Thanks,
Geek

Ifishbein said:
NSC received my RFE response on the 12th, when should I expect a decision?
Generally RFE reply+maximum 5 days(in the case of Premium Processing) = Approval
Mine took 3 days from RFE submission, check my signature down here for more details

To Hopemit and GC Geek

Hello,

I just wanna ask you guys a question and your opinion as well.

I am in the same situation as you are.

I upgraded my I-140 petition to PP last Sept. 21, 2006 and got an RFE last Sept 25, regrading Ability to Pay, W2 and recent pay stubs. My lawyer replied to the RFE last Oct. 16 and was received by USCIS on Oct. 17. There was an LUD on Oct. 18 and after that.... it didn't move.

I was thinking that the pattern after replying to RFE under PP is that it will be decided by the USCIS after a maximum of 5 days. But mine has been more than a week now and still no decision. Do you think there is something wrong?

Also, both of your I-140's had been approved (congrats!!!!) Was there an LUD the day after it was approved?

I just asked that since I have a theory on my case.....since the RFE reply was sent on Oct 16 and it was received by USCIS on 17th (they updated my status online). The LUD on the 18th probably means that an officer took my case, BUT, maybe something happened that it didn't move after that.... if he decided to DENY my case on the 18th, I was presuming that there will be an LUD on the 19th. But there isn't. What do you think guys?

I will really, really appreciate your help.

Thanks and Goodluck

HI GCGeek

congrats! i am very happy to hear that you have been approved.

Ramases,

If your case has been received and the online status message says that "we have received response to your RFE and blah blah ", i guess you do not have to worry. that means it has gone to right officer. Actually, they do approve in 5-6 business days in PP after you send the RFE response. but, they are allowed to take 15 days after you send your rfe repsonse. they says that clock starts again from there. Secondly, there was only one LUD in my case. they received my response on 12th and there was only one lud on 13th and for 2 business days, there was no lud and then directly i got approval notice. so dont worry everything will be fine.

But, since they asked for ability to pay documents in your case and if you are doubtful about company's financial, you can contact United nation. he is a CPA and can give you right answer. besides that, you have to give UNited Nation that information also, before you how many employees approved I-140 is lying in the company.

If you think there is not much to worry about financials of the company dont worry you will get approved

filed i140 with tax return loss of 12k for 2005

guys...

after lurking for years together in the PBEC thread, I am here now, after filing 140, my company showed 12k loss in 2005 tax returns....

I filed in regular processing.....and see people from May06 still waiting,god knows when will mine come..

any idea what with the 12k loss in 2005 tax return,but my paystubs show the pay mentioned in the Labor...

Has anyone come across such a sitution,please post/share your experiences..

NSC pp processing time

Hello everyone
My PERM Labor just got approved. My lawyer will file I140 PP soon..just wondering what is the average processing time for EB2 PP in Nebraska? I was lucky that my PERM went to chicago but now I have to deal with NSC which is the slowest of all processing centers. :eek:

RFE responded on Oct 23

Recieved an RFE on 8-30-06 on Ability to Pay. My Attorney replied on Oct 23rd. Waiting for the response.

SN

My I-140 got denied based on edu issues in eb3 proffisional?
Is it possiable to refile in Eb3 skilled worker in PP? Please advice me.

Details as bellow....

My education

AMIE in Engineering from Institution of Engineers.
3 Year Diploma in engineering

ETA part A requires

In column 14 as bellow
Box - College degree required: Bachelor Science
Box - Major filed of study: Science/Computer Science/Engineering *

In column 15 as bellow
* (or equivalent)

-------------------------
Employer/Attorney stateing like bellow But NOT IN ETA

The asterisk part means that we will accept a Bachelor's degree in Science, Computer Science, Engineering or we will accept the equivalent of that degree. Meaning a four year degree is not necessary. If your education has been evaluated to be the equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in one of those subjects, that is also ok.

-------------------------------

Please give me your openion.

Thanks,
S

got rfe on ability to pay

Hello folks,

I got an RFE from NSC the other day. The RFE is about the ability to pay. The prevailing wage on LC is 60K and I have not made more than 30K a year since I joined the company. My paystubs and w2s showed that. Anybody have experience on that? What do you think my chances are?
thanks in advance.

Reevaluate

Hi surabhi,

Reevaluate ur Education, How did you evaluated your AMIE, You have to equate this to 8 semester and 4 year in Engineering.

do not show ur 3 year diploma, Have you shown 3 year + 3 year in your evaluation.

Show ur 3 year diploma as Pre-requsite to ur AMIE ( you can say u have done equalent to comunity college which is ur 3 year diploma).

good luck
satish

3 year degree

satish_hello said:
Hi surabhi,

Reevaluate ur Education, How did you evaluated your AMIE, You have to equate this to 8 semester and 4 year in Engineering.

do not show ur 3 year diploma, Have you shown 3 year + 3 year in your evaluation.

Show ur 3 year diploma as Pre-requsite to ur AMIE ( you can say u have done equalent to comunity college which is ur 3 year diploma).

good luck
satish

Lawyers tell me over and over that this will not be accepted. Has this worked (showing 3 year bachelor = Associates degree) worked for anyone here?

mateha123,

If your company can prove that it had "the ability to pay" all the years since your LC was filed, then you should be okay.

If your LC was filed in 2003 and the salary in LC is 60K and if you've been making 30K/year, then your company might have to show it had a net profit of atleast 30K per year every year since 2003. If there are more I-140 applicants from your company, then they need to show that they had and continue to have the ability to pay all of them.

mateja123 said:
Hello folks,

I got an RFE from NSC the other day. The RFE is about the ability to pay. The prevailing wage on LC is 60K and I have not made more than 30K a year since I joined the company. My paystubs and w2s showed that. Anybody have experience on that? What do you think my chances are?
thanks in advance.