NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

My I-140 case has been approved through PP.
Original RD 07/03/06
PP RD 10/18/06
AD 10/20/06 LUD 10/19/06

I am a 10+3Y(Diploma)+3Y(B.Tech)+2Y(M.Eng) with California Professional Engineer licence.

Great relief! Money talks!!!

Satish_Hello. Talk to your attorney. I am sure they know how to get your evaluation. If you still need my help, let me know. Good luck!

kvra

Amie

satish_hello said:
Is morningside is good for credential evaluation? Please guys any success.

Thanks
satish
Hello Satish_hello
Let me know what is the status of RFE? I also have similiar qual 10+3(dip)+amie + PGDCA(1.5).
My lawyer says file EB3 not EB2
Need your feedback

More info please.......

Congratulations on your approval.
Would you mind giving more infor regarding your RFE about formatting exp letters. Two of my experience letter do not have the skills mentioned as I was a contractor. If you can share info, I can make sure to file it right.

Thanks!

hopemit said:
I have been silent reader of the forum

We have filed I140 on august 21st 2005. upgraded to pp on 29th september, received RFE on 3rd october regarding formatting of experience letters, replied on 12th and I140 approved on 17th october.

As soon as they received RFE their message was updated and i got 3 emails from uscis and 2 emails from csso that our case has been approved

case details
PD : april 18th 2001
labour approved: 26th july
I-140 applied: 21st august
PP: 29th september
RFE : 3rd october
RFE replied: 12th october
Approved I-140:17th october
I-485: applied 2nd october

How can you upgrade to PP

I have a RFE on my 140, yet to be replied. Is it possible to upgrade to PP at a later stage. How were you able to upgrade?Pls let me know ASAp.

bigbang2001 said:
I upgraded to PP this week. I got 3 mails from CRIS with following content:

My case status is:
EB-2 RIR (retro)
I-140 FD 06/30/06
RD 07/03/06

Please let me know if this is an RFE or just an initial update for PP.

Receipt Number: LIN06203xxxxx

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on October 5, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is completeYou can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

Eduaction Evaluation

Hi kvra,

My Lawyer said you are ok, submitt all the 4 year transcript, we have submitted only final semster.

I am going to get letter from my college for 4 year degree, and i got the letter from my Master programme (MS), i have joined in university here. They gave me my Grauduate is Equalent to 4 year US bachelerate Degree.

Can you give me , where you have done ur Evaluation, That would be great help.

Do you see any problem here.I will post my success once i am through..

Thanks
Satish.

Hi self file

hi self file,

We had a experience letter where the duties of the responsibilities was not metioned. USCIS SEND US THE FOLLOWING QUERY

"Submit evidence that the alien obtained the required four years of experience in the job offered before priority date. evidence of letters must be in the form of letters from current or former employers giving the name, address, title of the employer and the description of the experience of the alien including specific dates of the employment and specific duties"

if possible, contact your former employers and asked them to write what were the specific skills or duties, atleast in 3-4 lines.

if you still need help, let me know

Hi hopemit,
How did you get the new experience letters?
Did your former employers gave you or did you submit the affidavits from colleagues?
Please let us know.
Thanks.
hopemit said:
hi self file,

We had a experience letter where the duties of the responsibilities was not metioned. USCIS SEND US THE FOLLOWING QUERY

"Submit evidence that the alien obtained the required four years of experience in the job offered before priority date. evidence of letters must be in the form of letters from current or former employers giving the name, address, title of the employer and the description of the experience of the alien including specific dates of the employment and specific duties"

if possible, contact your former employers and asked them to write what were the specific skills or duties, atleast in 3-4 lines.

if you still need help, let me know

Hi self file

hi self file,
Our former employers faxed it to us as both the companies are still existing. but since i was in the same boat, i did dig a little. i guess the best solution is to try to get the letters from your former employers. otherwise:

1) 2 letters stating starting date, end date, duties, their titles etc by two coworkers, affidavit

2) 1 letter from your manager but working in diffrent company. his new companies letter head is ok. they want his contact info and his title in new company etc and also asked him to list duties

3) if the above two is not possible then you can write your own experience letter and also one letter notarized stating that you have made various efforts to try to get the new formatted experience letter but could not due to reasons like company is closed or could not track former manager.

but, option 3 is not a wise thing to do. this option can only be tried if all the other 3 options cannot work. if they issue you RFE, they will give you atleast 9-12 weeks to answer that RFE. ample time!

How long before RFE is received by lawyer?

Hi guys,
Can you please share your experience as to how long it took after you got the email in receiving the RFE? Also, in case of PP RFE, is the RFE faxed to the lawyer?
Please provide your input.
Thanks,
frog

hi eefrog

mine was a PP case. RFE was directly faxed to lawyer exactly after 2 days after the PP request has been made. online message was also updated. we took one week to reply for the RFE and after 2 days our case has been approved.

Pretty perfect information Hopemit..
Thanks for the inforamtion.

I also got an RFE for my I-140 (For company's ability to pay my wages, they asked to submit the company financial papers from year 2002 till 2006) we replied on 10/20/06, waiting for the sweet news..

-Geek

hopemit said:
I have been silent reader of the forum

We have filed I140 on august 21st 2005. upgraded to pp on 29th september, received RFE on 3rd october regarding formatting of experience letters, replied on 12th and I140 approved on 17th october.

As soon as they received RFE their message was updated and i got 3 emails from uscis and 2 emails from csso that our case has been approved

case details
PD : april 18th 2001
labour approved: 26th july
I-140 applied: 21st august
PP: 29th september
RFE : 3rd october
RFE replied: 12th october
Approved I-140:17th october
I-485: applied 2nd october

Hi GC Geek

if you do not hear from them in 2-3 days after you send RFE,that means good/sweet news is coming. I guess their server database is running between 9 to 9:30 pm, that means you will get good news in the night. keep checking... secondly, you will get 5 emails from csso and uscis. hope you get it tonight

Thanks

Thanks Hopemit!

In my Ad/LC, number of years of exp is not mentioned. It says experience required in relational databases.

Also, I do have all the experience letters with start date and end datae and title. Only one letter did not mention the tech skill sets I worked on. Do you think it would pose an issue?

hopemit said:
hi self file,
Our former employers faxed it to us as both the companies are still existing. but since i was in the same boat, i did dig a little. i guess the best solution is to try to get the letters from your former employers. otherwise:

1) 2 letters stating starting date, end date, duties, their titles etc by two coworkers, affidavit

2) 1 letter from your manager but working in diffrent company. his new companies letter head is ok. they want his contact info and his title in new company etc and also asked him to list duties

3) if the above two is not possible then you can write your own experience letter and also one letter notarized stating that you have made various efforts to try to get the new formatted experience letter but could not due to reasons like company is closed or could not track former manager.

but, option 3 is not a wise thing to do. this option can only be tried if all the other 3 options cannot work. if they issue you RFE, they will give you atleast 9-12 weeks to answer that RFE. ample time!

Satish_hello

My attorney arranged this avaluation through "International Evaluations Inc" from NJ in 2001 when did my first H1B. We used the same for I-140 also.

kvra

Help I-140 RFE under Premium Processing

Hello Friends,

I have a pending I-140 filed in NSC last April 17, 2006, with Notice Date of April 21, 2006.

After several months of waiting, I asked my lawyer to upgrade it to PP on Sept. 21. Unfortunately, on Sept. 25, we received RFE (USCIS faxed it to my lawyer). They were asking about documents for Ability to Pay, and my W2 and recent pay stubs.

Last Oct. 16, we sent the reply to the RFE. It was acknowledged as accepted by USCIS on Oct. 17 and my LUD was also updated on Oct 18, without change in online status. Now, it has been more than a week and no movement in my case.

Is this a reason to start to panic already. I was thinking that since it is filed with PP, I should have gotten the decision by now.

I am worried and have this feeling that I got denied....

Plese help me.

Thanks!!!

Hi Rameses,

In the PP Processing, the 15 day calendar clocks starts again when you send them the response to RFE. if you do not hear from them like intent to deny or an additional request on financials, your case will be approved. i was also worried like this as there was no lud's changes in my case after i responded to the RFE, but 3 days later my case was approved.

Hi selffile,

Let me tell you my situation. may be you can judge on your own. i had four diffrent companies experience, A B C D. the experience in my 750A and ad mentions 4 years. when i got RFE, for company B and company D, i had 5 years of experience with similar type. eventhough for company A and c i have experience and does not mention skill set, they asked us to provide experience certi only for Company B and company D

What i mean to tell is if the company requires 4 years of experience and if 2 of your experience letters proves your 4 years of experience, then i guess they would not bother for another experience letters.

If your 750A does not mentions how many years of experience the company requieres, then it all depends how officer takes it and there might be two options

1) They will ask a letter from the company to write how much experience they need and then they will compare to your experiences.
2) They simply will approved it thinking that whatever experience you have is enough, since minimum number of years is not listed.

I guess they might go for second option or lets hope for the best.

How long it takes after replying the RFE

Hi Guys,

My lawyer replied to the second RFE to my I140 (RD 02/14/2006) on 10/13/2006. The LUD changed on 10/18/2006 and then no changes. From the forum it looks like one will get an approval/some RFE within a week. I am little nervous now.

Please let me know if anybody is on the same boat as me.

Thanks!

Thanks much!

Thank you very much for the elaborating the situation. I hope for the best because my ad is very generic and it also says Knowledge, skills and abilities can be substituted.
I do have Bachelor's + Masters + more than 4 years of experience before I joined the current employer.

Any way, Thanks again for the prompt responses and support.

hopemit said:
Hi selffile,

Let me tell you my situation. may be you can judge on your own. i had four diffrent companies experience, A B C D. the experience in my 750A and ad mentions 4 years. when i got RFE, for company B and company D, i had 5 years of experience with similar type. eventhough for company A and c i have experience and does not mention skill set, they asked us to provide experience certi only for Company B and company D

What i mean to tell is if the company requires 4 years of experience and if 2 of your experience letters proves your 4 years of experience, then i guess they would not bother for another experience letters.

If your 750A does not mentions how many years of experience the company requieres, then it all depends how officer takes it and there might be two options

1) They will ask a letter from the company to write how much experience they need and then they will compare to your experiences.
2) They simply will approved it thinking that whatever experience you have is enough, since minimum number of years is not listed.

I guess they might go for second option or lets hope for the best.

Ead?

Guys,

when can i apply for EAD? i know this might be stupid question for you but i dont know anything about it. My I-140 applied on sep 19th 2006 and no LUD till now, is this normal, mine is not pp. I got receipt on 29th of sep 2006. I am from India.