NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

I140 is only for self. Only 485, EAD, AP includes both you and wife. I believe having an attorney is advisable for filling paperwork. Since they do it regularly, will help in puting all paperwork together.

Good luck.

paradesi2000 said:
Today i received my labor approval...........so i am planning to apply my I-140....

if some one gives me an idea what are the documents i needed for I-140.......that would be great ........and

one more question......can i apply I-140 my self or need to include my wife too in I-140??????? bec she went to india and coming back next month........if i need to include my wife means i got to wait until she comes back else i can apply immediately......

please advice..

Hi Kukuchaku,

posting your query under MTR/ Appeals thread might help to get better responses.

link:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=133912&page=45&pp=15

kukuchaku said:
Everyone,

I replied to my denial notice for 3 yr degree. (Motion to reopen application) Now how do I know if they are going to accept the proof and open a case in Administrative appeals office?

How much time it takes for such cases? Can I continue to work on EAD while appeal process is pending? Is there any online tracking for such cases? Any informaton will help..

Thanks
Happy Thanksgiving..

140 filing with NSC

I have to file my I-140 with NSC, after recent approval from Dallas BEC under EB3.

I would be thankful if anybody could help me break this mystery.

My Attorney did not fill in the Boxes 14 & 15 with any educational information but filled up the experience column with 2 years.

I have a 3 years bachelor degree in Commerce with 1 year PGDCA, which were mentioned in Page-3 of fields of study and schools attended.

I am really worried about the 140 approval. Does anybody think that I have any slimmest of chances of getting approval.

Thanks in advance
PD - OCT 2003.
Illinois State and Federal.
Working in Illinois.

3 year degree

If you have a problem let me know. I am an evaluator and my evaluations of the 3 year degree as equivalent to a us bachelor degree are being accepted - even in Nebraska. I will be happy to talk with you - no charge. PM me for contact info.
-Sheila Danzig

Urging you to reduce cost for evaluation. Make it as either $100 or $150 Match the market value. Please help this community.

Good bless you.

Sheila Danzig said:
If you have a problem let me know. I am an evaluator and my evaluations of the 3 year degree as equivalent to a us bachelor degree are being accepted - even in Nebraska. I will be happy to talk with you - no charge. PM me for contact info.
-Sheila Danzig

Caution! Evaluation Agencies / Fees / Credibility

This is general message to all the people on this forum -caution on evaluation agencies.
Many people blindly go ahead and pay huge money to evaluators to get out of the trouble from 3 year degree eval. Many evaluators are taking advantage of this problem and charging lot more fees than standard fees. So don't fall prey to such things.. Please check background, ask questions, ask for sample evaluation before ordering the real copy... Check on google if there is any lawsuit going on against any of those.. (Some of them are having lawsuit against them.)
Just wanted to caution everyone on delaing with them..

Thanks

Hello All

Hello Guys,
I am new to this form. Recently I applied I140 application at Nebraska service center.
Will you guys help me about following doubts?

1.What is LUD?
2.How can I get LUD?
3.How can I track my I140 application at Nebraska service center?

I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance to all you guys who share information in this selfish world.

GCPain,
Stop posting your questions everywhere. This is the 4th place I am seeing ur post. If you want to know the answer then search the forum. Almost 1000 people posted answers for your questions. It does not take much time to search. Why nobody replied your question because they are so sick of answering the same question each and everytime. No one will answer your question if you ask the same question everywhere.

1.What is LUD?

Last Updated Date

2.How can I get LUD?

Go and register with USCIS.gov and add your receipt numbers and if there is any change in ur 140 then your LUD will be updated.

3.How can I track my I140 application at Nebraska service center?
Please read previous answer

Last edited by a moderator:
Wierd EB2 I-140 RFE - Please HELP - Advice needed

My lawyer got an REF from Nebraska asking to justify my experience to prove that I qualify for EB2.
I have been working with my current company since 4 years. My experience before I joined this comapny is kind of mixed up with part time and full time jobs(4 year B.Tech + 4 years full time job + 3 years part time while attending the college).

ANy ideas on how to proceed with such RFE?

Is it possible to convert Eb2 to Eb3 in worst case scenario.

Iam kind of 50% out of my hopes due to this RFE. Your advice and suggession is much apreciated.

Thanks!
Chicago-case

Chicago-case said:
My lawyer got an REF from Nebraska asking to justify my experience to prove that I qualify for EB2.
I have been working with my current company since 4 years. My experience before I joined this comapny is kind of mixed up with part time and full time jobs(4 year B.Tech + 4 years full time job + 3 years part time while attending the college).

ANy ideas on how to proceed with such RFE?
since you already have 4 yrs full time job, maybe you can claim the part time 3 yrs as equi to 1 or 1+ yr but actually counting the no of hrs u worked per week. if it is more than 2080 hrs, then you can show that ur work is equi to 40 hr/week, which is 40 x 52 weeks = 2080 hrs.
THIS MIGHT BE COMPLETELY WRONG ADVICE... BUT WAS just my opinion.

u can change from EB2 to EB3. sometimes, the service centers themselves, change that explaining that the particular appl. is good for EB3 and not EB2.

Again, get very good advice from knowledgable people and competent attorney.

Is it possible to convert Eb2 to Eb3 in worst case scenario.

Iam kind of 50% out of my hopes due to this RFE. Your advice and suggession is much apreciated.

Thanks!
Chicago-case

Thankyou bunny01 for the advice. The attorney seems to be confident enough to prepare the reasonable documentation. Lets see how it goes.

Lud

LUD changed on 140 and 485 with no status updated. Does this mean a denial?

I had responded to RFE on EDU evaluation. I have a 3 yrs degree and 2 yrs PGDBA(MBA). Used Sheila Danzig's evaluation in response to the RFE and my attorney recently sent a copy of the Oregon case to NSC in support of the argument.

Since I have already done all that is possible, it there any scope in applying for an MTR/Appeal ?

Hi Sbss,

don't want to break ur heart but looks like, it's denied. btw, i had the same officer code. my attorney did not do a good job responding to the RFE and was denied. later filed MTR using Sheila danzig evaluation and no response or decision yet!

if just the 140 LUD changes and not 485, it is usually a good sign but LUD changes for both when ur case is under retrogression is a very bad sign.

btw, did u respond to ur RFE by using just ur bachelors or combined anything? if appealing for MTR, try to show that ur bachelors is equi to 4 yr deg. ONLY... do not combine anything. If u have already done this for RFE, appealing for MTR does u no good...

anyway, hopefully u have back up plans else start a new LC and in the Edu. reqt, applying as having an Associate degree is much more safer than saying Bachelors.

Good luck bro!

bunny01 said:
Hi Sbss,

don't want to break ur heart but looks like, it's denied. btw, i had the same officer code. my attorney did not do a good job responding to the RFE and was denied. later filed MTR using Sheila danzig evaluation and no response or decision yet!

if just the 140 LUD changes and not 485, it is usually a good sign but LUD changes for both when ur case is under retrogression is a very bad sign.

btw, did u respond to ur RFE by using just ur bachelors or combined anything? if appealing for MTR, try to show that ur bachelors is equi to 4 yr deg. ONLY... do not combine anything. If u have already done this for RFE, appealing for MTR does u no good...

anyway, hopefully u have back up plans else start a new LC and in the Edu. reqt, applying as having an Associate degree is much more safer than saying Bachelors.

Good luck bro!

I am almost certain that its a denial. The Eval I had submitted with the RFE response was equating my 3 yr degree to US Bachelors, did not combine anything. Does the MTR go back to the same officer?

Thanks for writing!!

as per my knowledge and readings in this forum, Yes, the appeal will go to the same officer. If he is not satisfied with the evidence, it then goes to AAO.

btw, did u recently go for Fingerprinting? if yes, 485 LUD changes. bcoz after i appealed by 140, i got notices for fingerprinting, after that, LUD's changed for me and spouse on 485. Now, this does not mean that 140 appeal is being looked into in a positive way. I beleive, it was a coincidence that i got the fingerprinting even after denial.

I will update the forum if i hear anything about my appeal but it does not give me much hope as even after u used Sheila Danzig's eval, ur case is likely to get denied. well, keeping my fingers crossed......

Lud

Bunny,

I dont see LUD change after 12/09 nor have I received any letter from NSC. If it is a denial, do they update the online status or just send a denial letter.

Hi Sbss,

for my case, online message did not change but just the LUD. However, i did get the denial letter by mail.

btw, did u go for fingerprinting recently? LUD changes for 485 if yes...

anyways, please keep us posted... If U R denied indeed, pls let us know the denial reason even after submitting Sheila Danzig's thorough evaluation... this will help everyone.

I hope ur case will not get denied and wish you good luck...

bunny01 said:
Hi Sbss,

for my case, online message did not change but just the LUD. However, i did get the denial letter by mail.

btw, did u go for fingerprinting recently? LUD changes for 485 if yes...

anyways, please keep us posted... If U R denied indeed, pls let us know the denial reason even after submitting Sheila Danzig's thorough evaluation... this will help everyone.

I hope ur case will not get denied and wish you good luck...

I hope so too. I had done my fingerprinting on 10/10. But LUD on my child's 485 has changed as well.

140 Denied

I 140 and I485's have been denied. NSC completely ignored the evaluation done thru Sheila Danzig and the Oregon Case decision. The denial letter insists that a 4yr degree can only be equivallent to a US Baccalaurete degree. 3 yrs India Bachelors is not acceptable.

Riddiculous !!!

I don't know if it will be a good idea to go for MTR or Appeal.

RFE for experience letter

Hi All
I received a RFE for expereince letters.
My officer code is NSC/MLW EX329
Is there anyone else with this officer code?