Nsc-eb1?

pamit73 said:
Your 485 should follow soon. Going by the trend in this thread, my guess is that it should be within 4-8 weeks.

You and I have the same adjudicating officer NQK EX380 and around the same filing date. I responded to my RFE (Permanent Position) on July 20th and am anxiously waiting for some news. Could you tell us the date that NSC received your RFE response (you have mentioned mid-july in your post). Also, if you did track any LUD changes, could you let us know how many times that was updated prior to approval.

Well pamit! I never bothered to see my officer code till today and notice that teh guy is same as yours. EX380. I got same RFE as yours on permanent position issue!

Thanks for the info - MRGC2004

Thanks for the info MRGC2004. In EB3 circles, this officer is known to take for ever to process RFE responses. I was a bit worried about that. However, looking at the two EB1-OR cases in this thread and a few EB2s elsewhere, I am now hoping to see action on my RFE response soon.

In your signature, you mention RFE date May 23, 2005. Was this the date RFE was issued or the date you replied on? Can you comment on the LUDs if you observed those. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrGC2004

MrGC2004:

Why did you do FP twice? Did you see anything change on your case status after your did fyour second inger printing? I did mine last Sept but nothing has changed on my 485 online status. My wife's 485 status showed they have received the information from FBI.

Thanks,

To Pamit73

Pamit73:

You also did your finger print last July, did you see anything changed on your 485 online status? Mine hasn't changed/updated at all.

Thanks and good luck to you again,

Well, FP2 is actually code 2 biometric where they took one finger and photograph and signature. they are now doing this before I-485 approval in order to abolish passport stamping process later and directly issuing card on I-485 approval. However, when i and my wife did that we did not see anychange in message however, our LUD kept on changing for two days. Well, getting updated message for your wife is chance phenomena as the officer might be really happy to update. Many a times you get approval even with single update on application.

BTW what are your dates profile????

Well, Few members of this thread have got EB1 approved and some are still waiting for post RFE reply. Any news ahead of I-140 approval for any of the reader.....Krendel, Mr GC2004, Kiran_or, Woodr,bhakum etc...please update I-485, FP1, Fp2 notices information!!!! anybody observed any trend for this last step!!

eb1doc said:
Well, Few members of this thread have got EB1 approved and some are still waiting for post RFE reply. Any news ahead of I-140 approval for any of the reader.....Krendel, Mr GC2004, Kiran_or, Woodr,bhakum etc...please update I-485, FP1, Fp2 notices information!!!! anybody observed any trend for this last step!!

Well, NSC has received my I-485 file at June, 16. Since that date - nothing. I even don't check my online status every 15 min like I was doing for I-140 :)
I hope somewhere in late August - September I will get FP notice.

I will let you know, guys, (when and if) about any progress in my case.

eb1doc said:

Although concurrent oct2004!
I am still waiting
may be magic mail will come soon!

eb1doc said:

likewise
NOV 2003 concurrent!
anticipating those words soon!

Approved!!!

It is my pleasure to report that my I-140 was approved today after RFE (permanent position). Thank you all in the forums for their support. I now join the ranks of 485 waiters.

Congratulations! Pamit73

Pamit73,

Did your 485 status say anything about your FP results?

Congratulations!

wooddr said:
Pamit73,

Did your 485 status say anything about your FP results?

Congratulations!

Thank you.

My FP was done over an year ago. After FP, 485 message said "fingerprints received". After that I changed address and 485 said "we responded to your request" Then no change for almost an year now.

pamit73 said:
It is my pleasure to report that my I-140 was approved today after RFE (permanent position). Thank you all in the forums for their support. I now join the ranks of 485 waiters.
Congratulations and welcome to the I485 waiting CLUB!

congrats!

pamit73 said:
Pamit73,

Congratulations on your 140 approval and welcome to the 485 waiting club! I just filed the 485 for myself and my wife. Since it is non concurrent, I dont know how long will it take to be approved.

485 Transferred to Local Office

Just got an e-mail. My 485 has been transferred to Local Office (Chicago). Chicago Processing dates for 485 are at Sept. 15, 2004. Does this date mean they are processing cases originally filed before Sept 15, 2004 or cases transferred to Chicago before Sept. 15, 2004. I think it is the former, but just wanted a confirmation. Anyone has any ideas?

FP for I-485

Hi All I-485 waiters:
Did any of you did FP long time ago (e.g. last year) and there is still no update on your 485 status? Thans,

I filed my I-485 in Jan 2005..Did FP code 3 in April..
No EADs or APs till date. I do not know what's going on.

Its interesting that AP is taking so much time.
I didn't apply for AP unitill recently and the mail notice reply says that it will take 120 -160 days for them to take decision. However, processing dates indicates 90 days limit.