NSC - August 2004 Filers

Billtoo

Registered Users (C)
NSC: Jul-Aug-Sep 2004 Filers

NSC : Jul-Aug-Sep : EAD Filers ( First EAD)

--- Lets swim together ---

Using the historic data of EAD approvals at NSC --
The present trend suggest that we should be getting the EAD approvals in 60 to 65 days of filing .

Keep your progress posted.

Billtoo.
------------------------
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP
RD : 08/06/2004
ND : 08/09/2004
FP :09/28/2004

Last edited by a moderator:
no....60 to 65 days...to approve and to get 5 more days..

My case: ND june16ht 2004...Aug 18th approved..still wating for card.

Good luck guys...

NSC - August 2004 - EAD Filers

Aug04Filer,

Our files may be lying together at NSC.
Lets see how things goes.

Billtoo

Rgwy,

It took around a weeks time to get the LIN numbers. I-485/EAD/AP notices show up at your home address and I-140 goes to Ur lawyers address.

Good luck
Billtoo

Mine is also filed in August

Hi,
My EAD/AP/140/485 is also filed on August 9th. Yet to receive notice. :)

Welcome

ukpettai,
We are have filed nealy at the same time ...

Do U see any chance that NSC might go fast with our EAD ....

Keeping the fingures crossed ...

Good Luck
Billtoo

Guys,
How do I know that RD and/or ND? Does Center send copy to us or it only goes to attorney and we are begging to get that notice copy from attorney office. Please share information.

Thank you

kalse_2000 said:
Guys,
How do I know that RD and/or ND? Does Center send copy to us or it only goes to attorney and we are begging to get that notice copy from attorney office. Please share information.

Thank you
The attorney is representing YOU
So why should you beg them ?!?!??!

BTW, if you have an attorney on record, all of the receipt notices go the attorney.

If your attorney won't give you copies, I would say hire another attorney to take care of your case(s).

Thanks Billtoo! My application was mailed on Aug-3-04. I am waiting for receipt as per today.

2 Months to get EAD?!

Billtoo,
FYI. I think it takes around two months for EAD at NSC. My colleague filed EAD/AP/140/485 around first week of June 2004 (think 9th June). He got his finger printing done around mid of July (with in 40 days of filing) and his EAD got approved around First week of August (with in 2 months of filing). Hope this gives us an idea about the processing time. :)

BTW. I filed through my attorney, so will i get the notices (LIN#s) or will it go to my attorney and i have to beg!!! :D for the copy

Lin

I-485/EAD/AP ----> LIN numbers will come to Ur home address.

I-140 -----------> LIN will come to Ur attorney. /:confused:\ have to beg /:confused:\

Billtoo

Still waiting for Notice date

I am still waiting for notice date which was mailed on 08/03/04..any Idea what should I do..other then waiting for LIN numbers...
thanks all

waiting for Notice date

I am still waiting for Notice date.My application was mailed on 08/03/04.Any Idea what should I do other then waitng...!!!
Thanks all

I eFiled mine on 8/22 and recieved the notice on 8/27. The sad thing is that my FP appointment date is set for first week of Oct and don't know how long they are going to take to approve it after that.