NSC approvals Tracking: Part VI

NDINDIA

Congratulations,

how did you transfer the case to NSC. do we have a control over it or does INS do it.

No Title

my case was tranfered to NSC. No....we have no control over the transfer. I think, many cases has been tranfered from TSC to NSC in last two months. Also, these cases are being given prority over the regukar NSC cases, and thats the reason there were not many approvals of the regular cases. Also my case starts with SRC and not LIN, WHICH WAS ISSUED TO ME AT TSC.

Why these transfers are taking place?

Can any one post why these transfers apparently from TSC to NSC taking place? Some one mentioned that applicants doesn\'t have any control then what was the criteria? Is is possible that NSC cases will be or can be transfered to another service center?

Thanks.

Got RFE

My case was transfered from TSC on 11/29, I just now checked NSC AVM,
it says \'on Jan 15th we mailed you receipt requesting additional evidence or information in this case\' does any one have any idea what it can be ,

LIN-02-043-5xxxx

NIW stands for National Interest Waiver. However, I have another petition sitting in Texas since July 2001 and I let the NSC know about it. Good luck.

should be requesting one of these

hi Hydap,
INS should be asking your lawyer to provide additional information like your company 2000 tax returns, latest quarter tax filings(they ask these if your Company doesn\'t have that many people, turn over), your pay stub, your 2000 w2 2001 w2, or your education eval.....let us know if it is anything other than the ones stated above.

Approved!

I have been a silent observer of this forum. My I-140 got approved yesterday Jan. 16, 2002.

Good luck to you all!

Congrats haraputta, can you provide with your Lin # (except for last 2 digits)?

Also please provide more details, R/D, N/D, Category etc....
are you going for CP or AOS?

Thanks all

Thanks everybody. My RD was NOVEMBER. 30, 2001 and ND was Dec. 03, 2001.

Greencardaspirer! Things at my current employer do not look too good. This new approval gives me a peace of mind.

Thanks.

haraputta can you post your category and lin no without last two digits...

My case is
RD:Dec05
ND:Dec05
LIN: LIN-02-055-540xx
Opted for CP...Chennai Consulate...
Hope I get approval by Feb 1st week.....
Thank you