NSC approvals Tracking: Part V

No Title

Congrats Diksha. Please post details of your case like EB2(MS + 3 Years), EB2(BS + 5 years), EB3.

No Notice yet

Have not received my receipt of I-140 yet. It has been almost 3 weeks! Anybody on the same boat? Does it take this long? Especially
this is outgoing mail.

RFE Approved ! Thanks God !

Center: NSC
RD: June 28. 01
ND: July 13. 01
RFE: Oct 5. 01
AD: Oct 22.01
Good luck everyone and thank you for the information.

Congrats Crossmyfinger!! One question though!!

Crossmyfinder,
The AVM says that RFE was issued for my I-140 too. Can you please share reason why you got the RFE and how long it took to get the hard copy from INS to your attorney regarding the RFE. After you respond how long it took to get the AVM updated and when your case was approved after that.

Thanks for you help.

Regards,
WRD

Thank you, WRD !

RFE was issued for my education background. Apparently, my lawyer didn\'t send my diplomas and work experience letter with my application.
RFE was issued : Sept 14, 2001.
Hard copy was received : Sept 21, 2001
Document was sent : Sept 27, 2001
INS updated the AVM : Oct 5, 2001
Approved date : Oct 22, 2001

I hope this information will help you. If you have any questions, let me know. Good luck for you.

Approved

My I-140 has been approved, just heard on the AVM. Here are the details
ND: 09/13/01
AD: 10/22/01
EB-2 Masters

Good luck everyone.

Rags R.

Approved!!!

Just checked NVM. Mine has been approved! What a great day!

Case # LIN-01-268-5xxxx
RD: 09/18/01
ND: 09/19/01
AD: 10/23/01
EB2

Good luck to everyday who is waiting for the same news. You are about to get it.

It is great that NSC is ramping up its daily output, approvals in a month!

Any August RD, ND left anymore? are we into Sept ND now? please differentiate IT or non-IT position.

my case is still pending with Receipt Date 08/08/01

my lin series is lin-01-237-5XXXX
Yet to hear about anything. Checked AVM yesterday night said the same thing.
I am filing under EB2(BS+5yrs) in IT.

I hope i will get it soon.

bubba keep in touch

Hi Bubba,
The RFE for my case was issued on Oct15th and I talked to the IIO regarding that. He said he can\'t provide the details but he did say that the mail left INS on Oct15h. So that a good news otherwise if it takes 2-5 days to mail then it\'ll be even bad... let\'s see when we\'re getting the RFE hardcopy...please keep me posted thru this thread and I\'ll also do that....our whole process is gonna get delayed for another 45 days for us....good luck man...

thanks,
wrd

where is everybody

Guys without information we cannot succeed. Please post whenever you can, this helps everyone.

Thanks

i checked on AVM today too no indication for 08/08/01 case

This is kind of frustrating wherein others have cleared but my case is still stuck. I wish if they could just tell me if i had an RFE or whether i had cleared it.

Best of luck to everyone

Please please is there anyone else with Receipt date in and around 08/08/2001 and thier case is still in the same status as mine ??

Please keep posting so that we can succeed together

in the same boat

Gheewalabhai, same here! Sent to NSC on Oct 3rd, haven\'t received any receipt yet.

Inspire, please post if you hear any developments in your

case, I will do likewise. Mine was sent on estimated date of 3rd or the 4th. So it is 3 weeks today
considering a fedex delivery. Looks like this is like " jtangs\' " case, he(she) heard nothing until approval. This is
odd since one can\'t even possibility on RFE or what not.

Approved!!!

RD 8/28
ND 8/29
AD 10/22
LIN# 01-25X-XXXXX
Good luck to all. Hope, you will get soon.