NSC approvals Tracking: Part V

Hope not !!!!!!!!

The problem is only in-comming mail to NSC and not out going mail.
I heard VSC is not receiving in-comming mail. So new apps may not
be received for a while. The centers did not stop functioning.
Apps with RD/ND should not have a problem.

Atleast that is what I am hoping.

I am in the same boat with you

My case was filed on AUG 20, so far nothing heard, not even ND. The attorney is trying to find out what\'s going on. BUT no certain answer from his call to INS either...:(

Plz let me know if you hear anything...

My HR told me so...:(

I tried during LC processing, the officer told me so. But I haven\'t call during I-140 .
But it depends on who is answering your call, if you\'re lucky enough, the officer may help you.
Good Luck, and let me know if you work out .

My I-140 was approved

just told that my I-140 was approved.
filed on 8/20/01, no notice, nothing at all, attorney checked out by calling INS.
good luck, guys!

No Title

Congrats jtangs. Please provide more details like EB2(MS +3 years),EB2(BS + 5 years), EB3 etc.
My case details are:
RD: 8/27
ND: 8/28
EB2 (BS + 5 years)

An ultimate Nightmare !!!

I140 approved on Oct 5th. Got laid off 17th.
I140 ND Sep 6th
AD Oct 5th. Had opted for CP, now looks like its all over. Guys, in case u know any way of continuing this GC either thru CP or AOS, Kindly post. My PD was Mar 13th 2001 and I cud have got my interview sometime in Feb/March which means I cud have got GC under a yr. I have just started looking out for jobs, with of course, mentally prepared to go to India. In case, any of u can help me in finding a job or pass on suggestions to keep this GC alive , kindly post or mail to rakesh_jha_74@yahoo.com.

GCAR

Received Hard Copy

It took 5 business days to receive the I 140 Approval notice.

ND 08/24
AD 10/15

Received Date 10/19.

Good Luck Everybody

Venus

Indian_gems, are you planning AOS?

is it good to have EAD and AP as well as H1 renewed during I-485? does anybody have
clear understanding between having both EAD and H1 ready in hand, I heard as far as AP is concerned, you can get in a day from the
INS office, but EAD you can have it but doesn\'t need to use it if H1 is valid. anybody has more insights....

Experience certificate from previous employer

Does anyone know how INS cross checks the experience certificates. I have submitted the experience certificate from my previous Manager, but now he has left that company. Please post your views. Thanks in advance.

I have heard it doesn\'t usually call previous employers, if they do then they will never

get any approvals done. so unless they find something fishy, you are safe on that side.

Filed after Sep 25th - Has anyone got receipts yet

Please post your RD and ND if you have recived the receipt.
Thanks.

Thanks Indian_gems for your input.

So it is different than 180 days rule for I-485? i.e. if someone is
anywhere in I-485, if she or he has a I-485 receipt then can apply
for similar position under H-1 as long as you have less than 6 years used, it that right???

No Title

Nope,

The previous 180 day rule is that you can change
jobs (even without getting laid off )if you have applied I-485 and
stayed with the company for 180 days .

I am not 100% sure if this law exists,but the new law I menitoned benefits only those people who have already applied I-485 and got laid off even before 180 from date of receipt(you should provide the pink slip). Please do not take this for granted.I heard this from a person who I feel is reliable .I still need to talk to my lawyer to find out if this is true...

Keeping the thread alive...

Cannot see any approvals coming in as faster as before.. I think NSC has slowed down.

Rags R.