NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

I-140 New Dates

I-140 E (Skilled Worker or Professional) 11.05.2002

GOOD news is it moved to November 5 th. Oh my god my RD is 11/26/02.

Think few few more days to go...........

2nd RFE

I-140/I-485

I-140 Info

RD: Nov 5th 2002
RFE Reply received by INS : Dec 26th 2002
2nd RFE issues by INS : Jan 31st 2003.

Upen, Sorry to hear about your 2nd query.
Did you know about RFE by AVM or online status?
Can u post details about your first RFE and the response sent.
Is it company financials. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
RD and ND

Can you let me know how long usually does it take to get receipt after file I-140 in NSC? RD and ND should be the same day, right?

RD and ND

Can you let me know how long usually does it take to get receipt after file I-140 in NSC? RD and ND should be the same day, right?

any eb2 concurrent ones got approval? SDD my lawyer called INS- no use. he feels as useless as his clients!!!!

Dev28,
There have been a few EB2 concurrent approvals recently - bms500, arcs to name two. Check on their posts.

What did the IIO tell your lawyer? That the case is going to be assigned to an officer or its already been assigned? Can you apply for I140 again - it may be faster than waiting.
SDD

Originally posted by dev28
any eb2 concurrent ones got approval? SDD my lawyer called INS- no use. he feels as useless as his clients!!!!

I140 ???????????????????

Hi Guys ,

I have my I140 going on for a long time.....

Rd: 9/11/2002
RFE: 11/06/2002
RFE Recd: 11/15/2002

NO ANSWER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know there are cases worser than mine .....people waiting from June or July......

What is our situation?????? This is really bad!!!!

We will hope for the best!

Pls add to the tracker

Atlast I got my receipt notice from my attorny

R/D 12/6/02
N/D 12/7/02

Category EB2 Non Concurrent
AOS

Reach_INS:
DID YOU FAX INQUIRY AS SUGGGESTED ON THIS FORUM? CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE.
ruthchen : WHERE DID YOU GET THE INFO RE: READING nsc date and the fax? mind sharing the info.

Other questions:
ND AD
I-140 JUN 25 02 PENDING CATEGORY EBS/RIR

I-485 AUG 12 02 PENDING

EAD/AP SEPT 02

FP DONE IN JAN 03

Questions:
1. If I stay on H1B but my spouse uses EAD, and by chance if my I-140 (based on which my spouse got EAD) gets denied/cancelled or revoked, what happens? Can she get back to H4 spontaneously or how do I have to proceed?
2. What are one’s options if INS does not make a decision past the 240 days that they are saying is the estimated time? My attorney says he would just wait. I am thinking of changing my attorney obviously.
3. Who is the best attorney for AC140? Any suggestions?
4. How long does it take for I 824 receipt to arrive? Anyone recently applied and obtained it within weeks?
5. Does it help or harm if I apply for I –824 while my I-140 is still pending almost close to 8 months if I intend to use AC-140?
6. Once GC obtained, how does it affect one if you say you want to leave the company Vs company says it does not want you anymore?
7. My I 140 is pending from past almost 8 months now. If I apply again-do I have to withdraw the previous one?
8. Anyone in the boat of Concurrent filers having to use the AC21? Can you share your thoughts –pros and cons?
9. When I called the INS recently, the IIO said “ I see that you have called many times…you are wasting your time. You have been told you will not be given any info . your employer or attorney has to call.” As shocking as it is surprising that they have time to keep tab and counts on you when they claim they have no time to process cases, is INS now actually keeping tabs on how many times you check online status as well as you call? Does it have anything to do to hold back your file? Guys whose cases have been pending are more likely to check more often. Share your thoughts guys!!

DEV

HOW OFTEN DO YOU GUYS CHECK STATUS?

dev28,
I check Online status daily once............is it issue? I think they keep track only Phone calls (from your comments) ......

Shashi

Originally posted by dev28
HOW OFTEN DO YOU GUYS CHECK STATUS?