NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

EB2 Approval

Guys: Waiting so long to get this good news. My 140 just got approved. Please add me to the list. See you in 485 thread

LIN-02-140-52XXX
ND 03/22
AD 07/15

CONGRATS

I think for EB2 , INS has come to almost 03/22. so another 1-2 weekd we can hear a lot of pending EB@ approvals.

Cheers Guys,

I am stll waiting

My RD 1/30/02 ...I have not heard anything from INS...EB2 RIR...any one in the same boat please post their details

:confused:

I think, I am the pnly one left behind on EB3/RIR cases. I don't no whats going on with my papers.

Guys !!!!! Any light over here .......

Thanks
KP

Good News for the convoluted RFE "Co.s Ability to Pay" Courtesy www.immigration-law.

Alien's W-2 and Proof of Employer's Ability to Pay in Green Card Proceedings

The economic downturn has definitely affected the financial picture of the U.S. employers, particularly small companies. In I-140 immigrant worker petitions, the Service Centers have been growingly demanding the proof of employer's financial ability to pay. The U.S. employers and their immigration lawyers have been struggling to deal with this issue and a number of their cases have been denied.

One of the arguments the U.S. employers have been advancing in dealing with the Service Centers was that the alien was currently "employed and paid salary." However, some adjudicators have denied despite such evidence if they saw poor financial picture for the company either in business tax returns or financial statement.

The INS HQ says "no more!" It confirmed to the AILA in a liaison meeting that the alien's W-2 with the employer should be enough to prove the financial ability to pay the salary for the green card proceeding and reminded the AILA that should any ignorant adjudicator argues otherwise, the employers should telll the officer that the INS HQ said that W-2 is a good enough evidence.
Isn't it a beauty?

Reach INS, Why are U or YR Lawyer Not checking with INS?

Its already 5+ months fro your case to be adjudicated. pl call thru yr lawyer or your HR department to know about your case???

Otherwise it may further get delayed!!!
Cheers:)

One of my friends got approval

HI guys,
One of my friends I140 is approved on 15th
RD = 3/11
AP = 7/15
EB2/RIR
There are lot of approvals going on your turn will also come soon.

:):D

Hello Sri

I talked to my atty and he asked me to wait one more month. He is saying that they have a huge backlog on I140 and due to security check they are delayed. What is the best way to approch my atty? Adn also best way for my atty to approch INS. Please advise.

Thabks

Hope it helps

Hi, my case is:
RD: 3/28/2002
AD: 7/15/2002
EB3

I called me layer in the beginning of July and she said she cannot do anything for me because right now 4-6 months is normal processing time.

To Reach_INS

The NSC I-140 process time is shown as 3/13/2002. I suggest you do something. Hope the following information helps:

"How to Read NSC Report: An application or petition with a Receipt Notice date listed above should be processed within 30 days of this notice. If the Receipt Date on your Receipt Notice shows an earlier date and 30 days have passed since that receipt date, please send an inquiry to fax number (949) 389-3485. "

To Reach-INS

What Ruth-Chen has told you to do is the perfect way. May be U can tell your lawyer or HR departmnet to fax an Inquiry about your case.

Atleast that will speed up the process( INS Digs your case) and you may get approved.

Cheers. !

pitme, how about a partial LIN number (plus my data for RSur)

pitme, thanks for the data.

How about a partial LIN number (for tracking) ?

Here is mine:

EB3/RIR
RD: 07/10/2002
LIN 02 231 5xxxx

Aish

Any updates - vani_c, Venkat CNV, kavisha1, Bapa, gshyan ?

Do we have any updates for the following EB3 140 cases with NSC?

vani_c
Venkat CNV
kavisha1
Bapa
gshyan

Can you guys please update us on your cases?

Thanks,

Aish

Tracker ------------------------------> 7/19/02

Congratulations Steve Hsu, RuthChen

Added SteveHsu, KAT02, raju2frnd, RuthChen, pitme, Aishwarya.

Hi Rsur,

Please post my details....

EB2/RIR

RD/ND - 03/19/02

02-137-5XXXX

Stil waiting.......Passed 120 days...

Status

AVM says still pending. But two of my friends having RD April 27th EB3 got approved on July12th. So my guess is mine will take another 2 to 3 weeks.

Venkat.

Its not happening the way we are expecting. I called my lawyer, he said that I-140 has officially announced that they are processing March as of now.

Can any one of you tell if there is a different processing date for EB2 and EB3.

KM-MP .... Most definitely

If you do not consider the cases with RFEs. EB3 cases are being adjudicated almost 50% faster than EB2!!